FACE CONTEST: MFB Opening Karaoke!

Well you win some and you lose some. We now know this was probably a lot better in concept

EDIT and Off topic
I just realized I have over 4000 posts on this site.
Damn i aint been on in a while i wished i had seen this lol next time Wink
(Oct. 14, 2009  6:27 PM)Khel Wrote: Well you win some and you lose some. We now know this was probably a lot better in concept

EDIT and Off topic
I just realized I have over 4000 posts on this site.

Off topic aswell but,

I remember when you had 1,248 when you were first recruited as a commitee member, You over took me fast
I had a feeling that the turnout for this wouldn't be all that great lol Hopefully, the next one Face Contest will be better.

Anyway, congrats bbgoldflame and Dragonsclaw Smile
(Sep. 28, 2009  7:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i know im going to

You guys are having face contests and tournaments and i'm stuck here in Greece.Angry
You guys are having face contests and tournaments and im stuck here in Greece!
Whats so bad about Greece.? Speechless
(Oct. 16, 2009  7:16 AM)GreekBlader Wrote: You guys are having face contests and tournaments and i'm stuck here in Greece.Angry
You guys are having face contests and tournaments and im stuck here in Greece!
Face Contests are online events ...
(Oct. 15, 2009  8:04 PM)Aqua Wrote: I had a feeling that the turnout for this wouldn't be all that great lol Hopefully, the next one Face Contest will be better.

Anyway, congrats bbgoldflame and Dragonsclaw Smile

Thank you! ^^ It's a pity the number of participants wasn't that substantial but things like that can happen. It was nice there were winners though. I too hope the next contest will have more people taking part! I'm looking forward to it.
Congrats to the winners. cant wait for the next contest. mods, please try choosing something that has been proven to be successful... Grin Tongue_out

[hint] design [hint] Tongue_out
(Oct. 18, 2009  5:11 PM)Pegasis Wrote: Congrats to the winners. cant wait for the next contest. mods, please try choosing something that has been proven to be successful... Grin Tongue_out

We wanted to try something new, it would have been easy to do another design related contest. Wink
(Oct. 18, 2009  5:11 PM)Pegasis Wrote: Congrats to the winners. cant wait for the next contest. mods, please try choosing something that has been proven to be successful... Grin Tongue_out

[hint] design [hint] Tongue_out

There's never anything wrong with trying something new every now and then.
Where did i say its wrong?
i just believe its better to have an already success proven one for the next contest after this one, which sadly wasn't that successful.
(Oct. 19, 2009  3:37 PM)Pegasis Wrote: Where did i say its wrong?
i just believe its better to have an already success proven one for the next contest after this one which sadly wasn't that successful.

you're such a tool
I liked the idea of the contest, i just never got around to doing it :\

I can't wait for the next contest though, this is the first one held since I joined the forums.
I'm locking this.