FACE CONTEST: MFB Opening Karaoke!

(Oct. 13, 2009  1:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: At least we have someone else enter now and Dragonsclaw, that is that bad and at least it is something. Grin

uhhh... thanks?
(Oct. 13, 2009  1:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: At least we have someone else enter now and Dragonsclaw, that is that bad and at least it is something. Grin
wth.
go do one .
(Oct. 13, 2009  2:30 PM)Beynval Wrote: wth.
go do one .

O yeah and with what? I don't have anything to record it and if you knew my parents you know it wouldn't be my fault. Don't take it the wrong way though, I would try if I did have the stuff.

Regards we now have two people enter unless I have missed someone.
I believe there is a misunderstanding here due to the fact that Zander Soulwind forgot to write a word, which gave : "That is that bad." It is extremely important that all words get included in a sentence, particularly negative ones such as 'no' and 'not'.
(Oct. 13, 2009  3:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe there is a misunderstanding here due to the fact that Zander Soulwind forgot to write a word, which gave : "That is that bad." It is extremely important that all words get included in a sentence, particularly negative ones such as 'no' and 'not'.

..........Tired

I'm very sorry about that, it is suppose to be "That is not that bad". Thank you for pointing that out Kai-V because I really didn't notice. Pinching_eyes_2
If i can take one headphone/microphone headset home with me from Multimedia.. i could do this. no problem.. only.. Mr.Noll is a little bit picky about who to give things out to. Tired
(Oct. 13, 2009  3:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe there is a misunderstanding here due to the fact that Zander Soulwind forgot to write a word, which gave : "That is that bad." It is extremely important that all words get included in a sentence, particularly negative ones such as 'no' and 'not'.

oops I should have known.
Sorry about that Zander haha
Right so bbgoldflame and Dragonsclaw are the winners.

This didn't go over as well as I hoped, but whatevs.

Both of you post what colour Face Booster you want and I shall show you your prize.
Congrats to the both of you, since you were the only two anyway. Pinching_eyes
Thank you! Congratulations to Dragonsclaw too! ^^
Hurray! congrats!
sometimes girls have more guts than guys haha
Thank you very much. Joyful_3 I'm so excited that I have won something. This is the first time I have for a Face Contest. It'll be awesome to see what I have won! I agree; sometimes girls can be more adventurous than guys.
Um...congrats, bbgoldflame and dragonsclaw? Chocked_2

Not much of a contest, really...
My god people, you should enter next time hahah. I'll choose orange booster.

Congrats as well bbgoldflame! Your voice was beautiful Cute

Beynval,. I thought you were gonna enter~
(Oct. 14, 2009  12:50 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: My god people, you should enter next time hahah. I'll choose orange.

lol we were going to enter together but we couldn't find time
(Oct. 13, 2009  8:44 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Yay! I choose the Red Face Booster.

You open the Face Booster RED and ...

You find
[Image: quetzalcoatlface.png]
a Quetz Face!

God damn you are lucky! That's a rare one.
(Oct. 14, 2009  3:55 AM)Khel Wrote: You open the Face Booster RED and ...

You find
[Image: quetzalcoatlface.png]
a Quetz Face!

God damn you are lucky! That's a rare one.

Woo hoo! bbgoldflame! You got the same face as I Smile
(Oct. 14, 2009  12:50 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: My god people, you should enter next time hahah. I'll choose orange booster.

You open the Face Booster ORANGE and ...

You find
[Image: escolpioface.png]
an Escolpio Face!

Nice pull!
Chocked_2 Nuuu the contests over.. I'm to late. i just finished mine before i logged on today. Unhappy

Oh well congrats Dragonsclaw and bbgoldflame. Eee Nice Face choices as well.
Hey! Thank you. ^^ I got a Quetz face huh? That's really cool! I'm kind of new to this stuff, so I don't know what the Quetz face means despite people saying it's rare. Does it means I've won a Beyblade or something? Or does it symbolise something particular?
well just look below your avatar box
Oh! So that's what it is. Awesome. It looks really cool. Thank you for telling me. ^^
Congrats BBgoldflame and Dragonsclaw! Grin
Thank you! Grin I had fun participating and I'm sure Dragonsclaw did too. Thank you to Khel for running this contest despite things not going the way you wanted. ^^ It's because of your cool idea that Dragonsclaw and I ended up with some great Faces.