FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

how do you post multiple pictures without using any photo website?

Edit: nevermind
Heres my entry Lunar Thoth C155Sh sorry if its copying someone elses idea but I had no intention of copying. Anyway on to the bey. This bey is both a left and a right spin bey.

Face:

Depicts Thoth the egyptian god of the moon, magic, and wisdom.

Clear Wheel: Thoth

It is a clear dark blue and black clear wheel that has the pens that Thoth writes with and Toth's head.

Metal Wheel: Lunar

It is the first mode changing wheel that can change modes no matter the clear wheel. It consists of a two complete circles, one on top and the other well on the bottom, it has eight moveable prongs that can be turned or moved to the inner or outer parts of the wheel. The combinations of twists and turns give it an almost limitless amount of combinations. But due to the constant problem of the prongs getting loose and changing positions mid-battle, a second mold has been made this one where only something as strong as a human hand could turn the prongs.

Counter 155

Counter has a full circle of rubber on the top to absorb hits from low attackers, but it also has eight free moving blades that push the low attacking beys away. But due to many breakings of this part a second mold was implemented this time with a plastic support ring underneath the free spinning blades.

Shift

Shift is a unique tip in which it has the shape of a wide ball, but with a hollow chamber inside, and ridges that look like a screw could fit in. In this hollow chamber is where the tip of the wide ball is hidden, and the ridges are so you can screw the tip inwards like the old plastic beyblades with the engine gear, and depending on how much you screw the tip affects the amount of time before the wide ball tip comes out of the hollow chamber. Once launched the tip will start out like a hole flat because of the missing tip of the wide ball and after a period of time depending on the amount of twisting the tip will come out and change the tip to a wide ball.

Beylauncher Thoth

It is in the shape of an ankh the symbol of luck. The beylauncher has two slideable doors next to the prongs that allow you to change spins. To change spins you open the sliding doors all the way out and flip the prongs over to change the spin because the other set of prongs are on the other side of the prongs. On the side of the ankh it has Thoth written in heiroglyphs.

Now here are the pictures Smile Smile Smile

Pictures of Lunar Thoth C155Sh
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:46 AM)Asbel Lhant Wrote: ote]

I'm not saying that entrants (ie Train) shouldn't be allowed to outsource their drawing as long as the design idea was the entrant's, but the grading criteria is very vague. If drawing skill isn't graded, then how do you measure "effort"? The Artistry criteria clearly needs to be rewritten.

How about
Engineering (how it works)
Creativity (something new)
Colour

Also the basic ideas concepts that I cannot illustrate are mine.

Anyway this is Flame Ma'at HX145PSF

Flame Wheel self explanatory it's my favourite wheel and I ran out of time to conceptualize my own

Ma'at Clear wheel: Those are feathers they are representative of the god of Justice in Egyptian culture

HX145 (Hex145): It's got 4 Hexagonal nuts in the base to add weight and stability probably the heaviest track ever made

PSF (Polished Semi-Flat): This is probably the biggest feature of my design. It's made out of Polyoxomethylene plastic less friction = more movement coupled with the controllability of a semi-flat tip it's sure to be fast yet manageable bottom.

This was drawn up by my friend shadow and should you need proof I came up with the concepts I have a rough draft of my ideas given to her before this was made.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/D...lade-2.jpg
Alright, procrastination is a bad thing.

TYPE: DEFENSE

Face- The Egyptian God Isis, god of nature or something

Clear Wheel- Isis
Weight- 3.4

This Clear Wheel is Translucent Purple, With two Ankhs swirled on either side.

Metal Wheel- Arcane
Weight- 37 g

Arcane is a large wheel with many large bumps making up the perimeter. The Bumps make Continuous Reflections. (They may have been exaggerated a bit in the illustration)

Track- SO145
Snap-On 145 Weight- (with attachments) 4.4 g

This track is a normal 145 with a significant twist. Two attachments are included to snap on to the sides of the track. They are both symmetrically rounded, like if you cut a donut in half, the two rounded pieces resemble this tracks attachments. Each corner of the attachments have a prong to snap on to the stubs on the track. (The attachments only work with this special 145 of course)

They add weight and a deflecting property that lines up with most metal wheels. It is a very good defense track due to the large rounded surface.

Bottom- RB
Rubber Ball Weight- 1g

(Some of you may recognize this from SA XP)

This bottom is very unique because it utilizes a way to have good defensive stamina like WB and also rubber to have high friction when attacked. The very tip that touches the stadium on a level launch is made of plastic. However, there is a rubber ring that goes around it to stop the bey from sliding when tilted. It works like this:
When launched normally, it functions the same as a WB, However, when it gets tilted, The rubber part touches the stadium and snaps the bey back up straight.

Image:
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266...eIsis2.jpg
If contestants don't post descriptions, they are disqualified, right? Also, I'm really happy that Moss did Justice as the HWS of Quetz, I wasn't expecting anyone to do that in this contest. Train, I see two wings, not four, and that Polished Semi-Flat looks more like Ball Flat to me. The greatest idea was that HX145, Top-Tier for defense, but Flame, why man?!? (Just Joking!!) I know mine wasn't the best and that many people can critisize, but Train's was half and half, which I respect. Take a look at mine and tell me what you think!!!
(Sep. 30, 2010  2:31 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: If contestants don't post descriptions, they are disqualified, right?
Hm, I would not say 'disqualified', but they are at a disadvantage obviously. At least, since this is a design contest, we can do something with only a picture, but not with only a description. However, with so many contestants and good entries, you should probably try to give everything you can.
OK LAST MINUTE ENTRY *huffing and puffing* omg almost forgot... here we go!

TYPE: Stamina (WARNING MAY CONTAIN ALOT OF HAWKS)

FACEBOLT: Depicting Horus's symbol, his left eye which was destroyed by Seth in there battle and *someone* made a charm for a new left eye for Horus. It also has his name in ancient egyptian, the facebolt also doesn't need a sticker so the picture on it stays preserved *wink wink* (get it? Grin).

http://img685.imageshack.us/i/dscn1082k.jpg/

ENERGY RING: Horus, similar to L-Drago, the Horus energy ring can only go with the Reborn Wheel... just for the fact that its special. It shows 4 hawk heads (another representation of Horus) not to be mistaken with Ra. And on the sides it also has Horus written in ancient egyptian.

http://img443.imageshack.us/i/dscn1090a.jpg/ SIDEVIEW: http://img810.imageshack.us/i/dscn1091.jpg/

FUSION WHEEL: Reborn. From what I read, Horus is supposed to represent the moon along with Ra and the sun so I based it off that, also put the hawk heads showing Ra and Horus Uncertain

http://img192.imageshack.us/i/dscn1102y.jpg/

SPIN TRACK: SH145 (Spinning Hawks). Similar to Aries and Saggitario AND Dark Bull, it also gets its own protection against low attackers ex: Queizaztcol (can't spell it), Pegasus and L-Drago the (MORE) hawks instead of claws bassically do the same thing except the stick out a little further like a barrier for the bottom.

http://img541.imageshack.us/i/dscn1093k.jpg/

PERFORMANCE TIP: MS (Mummified sharp Uncertain) Kinda like Earth Virgos but you know... *worn out?* (Get it?Grin) It offers decent balance but no attack (except for the SH) whatsoever.

http://img94.imageshack.us/i/dscn1096.jpg/

FINISHED PRODUCT: Main picture (please ignore the MD instead of MS)
http://img440.imageshack.us/i/dscn1103g.jpg/

CLoser side view: http://img186.imageshack.us/i/dscn1110.jpg/
Closer top view: http://img43.imageshack.us/i/dscn1106l.jpg/
FINISHED
Wait... I checked this, isn't Anubis 85XF a ACTUAL egyptian bey? :o
(Sep. 30, 2010  2:31 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: If contestants don't post descriptions, they are disqualified, right? Also, I'm really happy that Moss did Justice as the HWS of Quetz, I wasn't expecting anyone to do that in this contest. Train, I see two wings, not four, and that Polished Semi-Flat looks more like Ball Flat to me. The greatest idea was that HX145, Top-Tier for defense, but Flame, why man?!? (Just Joking!!) I know mine wasn't the best and that many people can critisize, but Train's was half and half, which I respect. Take a look at mine and tell me what you think!!!

What wings? and I get better stamina with Flame than my Earth... Anyway thank you I like how my ideas turned out too.
Umm...I wasn't able to go to the library , so what time ( in 12 hour standards ) will the deadline be ?
Oh, never mind that. It's a balance bey, right? For those of you guys who are hyped about seeing Taiwo Seigi, I will finish him tomorrow.
BlackBlade: Right before midnight, at 12:59 PM. If you have a camera, just upload from there. f your using a phone, send them to your email.
I sure am seeing a lot of these pyramid like bottoms.
(Sep. 30, 2010  2:58 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Umm...I wasn't able to go to the library , so what time ( in 12 hour standards ) will the deadline be ?
Essentially the latest time September 30th can end. For instance, it is still September 29th here.
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but how do you change a picture from PDF to JPEG because my computer will only scan a picture and save it as a PDF document.
EDIT: Never mind I found out how to upload Pdf's to imageshack
Here is my entry. Great Pyramid T145SB
http://img227.imageshack.us/content_roun...an0001.pdf Just click "view full size"

Face: The face depicts a pyramid.

Clear wheel-Pyramid- the clear wheel is a clear yellow and is made of four pyramids.

Metal wheel-Great- The metal wheel has good defensive capabilities. It has four pyramids in a circle. It is slightly hindered for defensive capabilities because it has hole in it and that lowers the weight giving it slight stamina capabilities.

Track-T145- The track has two triangles sticking out of it lined with rubber allowing it to absorb hits a bit better.

Bottom-SB- The bottom is a ball with two spikes sticking out. These spikes can either slow down the bey or help it regain it’s balance like intended to whenever it starts to wobble.
Nova Ra

Preformance- The preformance tip is one of the Nova Ra's secret weapon, it's a metal ball with holes on each side, thats were the tube goes through then you attach the two metal parts together. The metal ball will be in the bottom of the Nova Ra, so it can never stop moving with amazing preformance.

Energy Ring- The energy ring has a picture of an eye. inside the eye will go the sticker of the monster that can be summoned.

Fusion Wheel- The Fusion Wheel is powerful because it has lots of spikes on the side, and it has alot of defense so it can never back down in a battle.

Spin Track- The Spintrack (Ra's claws) is really good at knocking your opponent right out, with it's two sharp ends you're sure to win.

+ This took 12 hours of countinous drawing erasing editing.
+ All drawn by hand except for letters.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Cool! The tip looks kinda funny though.
im excited now...1 more day!!!!
Made in ms paint, but with the best intentions, here's my entry:
Nocturne Khonsu E^2F
Khonsu Face:
In the face can be seen the image of a falcon head since this diety was symbolized as wearing a falcon head. (Note: Horus is also seen to wear a falcon head, so there can be confusion, however, these dieties are somehow related). The name khonsu is written below the falcon face, and behin the name there are crossed an egyptian crook and an egyptian flail, for also Khonsu is shown to be handling both these items.

Khonsu Clear wheel:
This clear wheel is different to others since it is divided in two pieces. The reason of this is that the clear wheel has the capability to spin freely around the metal wheel. Here I explain each of the both parts this clear wheel consists of:

Core clear wheel: This clear wheel goes in the inner part of the blade. For stickers in the inside, it shows a quarter moon in the night sky along with some stars, making reference to Khonsu since he's considered diety of the night and the travel of the moon. On the outer part of the core clear wheel are shown four egyptian crooks, one of the objects khonsu is supposed to be handling.

Outer clear wheel: This part of the khonsu clear wheel is the outer part as the name states. On it are depicted two egyptian flails, the other object Khonsu is supposed to be handling. This is the part of the khonsu clear wheel that spins freely, and that has the probability to hit the other opponent. Almost to the end of each flail, a slope begins to rise, and in the end, diamond shaped portrusions stick out to give a big hit or smash. The intention of how this clear wheel works is of the use of the flail as a weapon, which it is, and to recreate a lashing effect. Because of centrifugal force, when the blade is at high rpm, the clear wheel doesn't rotate as easily as when in low rpm, possibly increasing its advantage of an upper attack with its slope only when at high rpm.
The clear wheel has a circular wall below it that fits in a circular gap in the Nocturne metal wheel, but is loose enough to be able to rotate. It is also trapped by a gap in the Core clear wheel, so it is secured between the core clear wheel and the metal wheel. Here is a picture of how it works.
Nocturne Metal Wheel:
As mentioned before, the nocturne clear wheel has a circular gap for the clear wheel to fit and be able to rotate freely. To the outer part of the Nocturne metal wheel are small sphere shaped portrusions that show from the openings of the sides of the clear wheel. (Note: the clear wheel also has another circular gap to be able to pass freely above the sphere portrusions) These are trying to representt several full moons, and whenever another bey hits these, and if the clear wheel permitts is, a smash attack can be dealt. Finally, to the sides of the metal wheel are quarter shaped moons that portrude around the almost circular shape of the Nocturne metal wheel, in order to serve as smash attack.

105 track:
There's really nothing much to mention about this track which we already know, but it is good for attack types, in this case, which Nocturne Khonsu tries to be.

E^2F(Eternal Engine Flat):
Another gimmick, but now in the bottom. As the name states, eternal means it is free spinning, and we already know what a flat tip is. Now the deal is the the engine in this bottom, however, don't be confused, THIS IS NOT LIKE AN ENGINE GEAR FROM PLASTICS,however, it serves the purpose of giving small speed boosts, but with different method and effects from the engine gear system. The tip is flat and in the end we can't see, which locates inside the bottom, is shaped in a flat circle, and is free bearing. Above this circle, a free bearing coil spring is located, being mantained there with the help of a small tower that keeps it attached. When spinning, with the weight of the beyblade and the grip of the flat tip, the coil spring starts to earn tension, until it arrives to a point when no more tension can be taken, and so this tension is released, impulsing the flat tip, giving it motion, creating a boost in the movement. This process can happen randomly and somehow often, but when rpm is lost, not much tension can be earned, and so the gimmick stops, moving almost as normal as a flat tip, but still being free bearing. To have an illustrated explanation of how the tip works, take a look at this picture.
Overall, this beyblade is colored deep blue and white, to represent the color of the night sky and the color of moon. An interesting thin about the naming is that khonsu in egyption can mean "traveller", hence the name Nocturne Khonsu can be the same as Nocturne Traveller, an allusion to the moon passing through the night sky.
Some benefits of the bey is that it has several attack points to strike, and that its tip can randomly ad boosts, and because there is a suspension between the tip and the bey with the hellp of a coil spring, recoil could be reduced slightly, since shock can be barely absorbed. Also, the tip could add more balance and stamina to the blade.
On the bad side, the bey can work best only at high rpm, so when lowered in speed, it could not be as effective. Because of its height, the portrusions of the Nocturne metal wheel can't be used to the best, leaving them at low height. The amount of recoil is not certain.

This is my entry, hope you liked it. Good luck to all.
^^^^ Sorry, just to point that at the very beggining I don't give the complete name of the blade (didn't mention the track) , i hope there's no big problem with that since the complete name and parts are mentioned and ilustrated.
Wow, really awesome Flosal ! Looks like you put a lot of thought into this. One thing I don't get is: if the coil is released, wouldn't it make the tip spin the opposite direction ? Not that it really matters though, since it's your design. Great work. ^^
(Sep. 30, 2010  7:25 AM)blah Wrote: Wow, really awesome Flosal ! Looks like you put a lot of thought into this. One thing I don't get is: if the coil is released, wouldn't it make the tip spin the opposite direction ? Not that it really matters though, since it's your design. Great work. ^^

Glad you liked it. Actually, the idea of the bottom gimmick comes from an experiment I made while modding plastics. I guess it's the pressure over the coil that can give the effect desired, but as well, the coil has to be specially made for the blade's weight.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?q=my...5448396866

this is another view of my beyblade noble orberous it is the same beyblade so i CAN post this aswell i drew this first and i think it is cool! i wouldnt mind bein second i just want a beyblade! i hope you like it.
also this took me since the first day to draw! i hrdly did anything else just drawing and drawing the i came up with this it took me ages and i hope it is good enought to win!
Heres my entry God Horus c 105RF [url]fileUncertain//CUncertainDocuments%20and%20Settings/Peter%20Andonopoulos/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/New%20Folder/Picture%20003.jpg[/url]

enjoy sorry there's no color in it though
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:58 PM)phantomfox Wrote: Heres my entry God Horus c 105RF [url]fileUncertain//CUncertainDocuments%20and%20Settings/Peter%20Andonopoulos/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/New%20Folder/Picture%20003.jpg[/url]

enjoy sorry there's no color in it though

Disqualified...
Use Photobucket, or imagesharks to upload your photo.
it's already 8:19 PM 30/9/2010 already.
*sigh* Good Luck to you all...
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:21 PM)Hatchet Haro Wrote: it's already 8:19 PM 30/9/2010 already.
*sigh* Good Luck to you all...

Using Canada time, we should have 15 hours and 36 minutes more.
Fatto

CIRCLE CAMEL 145BC

FACE: A cute camel with an "hard" expression put out his tongue, two bumps on his head represent the typical feature of the camel

CIRCLE: Wheel aesthetically quite smooth, very simple, it is an outer circle where is concentrate the weight attached to the inside of the wheel (where is the face) thanks to 2 small bars of iron:
(-o-) this is the stylized representation.
The wheel is designed to be kind of stamina, but remains the fact that it may be a good choice for the defence due to his shape completely smooth and regular.
WEIGHT 34 GRAMS
DIAMETER 4.2 cm
OUTSIDE WIDTH 0.7 cm

CAMEL: Clear Purple Wheel with 4 projections representing the humps of a camel
WEIGHT 3.4 GRAMS

145: very common track looking simple, no innovation here

BC: That's the part that makes it important beyblade: the bottom bearing core.
The mechanism gives a free rotation and ,due to this, every Beyblade that have this component has got an extreme stamina. A metal shaft connects a tip like the rest of the WD at the bottom but it's quite high (1.5 cm).
The free rotation deadens the hits, due to the the beyblade has an indipendent rotation from the bottom and in this way it offers some good defensive skills.
WEIGHT GRAMS 4
HEIGHT 1.5 CM

LEFT SPIN

Welcome zombies
http://img163.imageshack.us/i/p1000057q.jpg/
wow...I'm excited.........in my opinion, I think that nocturne khonshu might just win....underline "MIGHT"......