FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

(Sep. 21, 2010  11:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:59 PM)Train Wrote: Oh you suck! That was my name for it! I had Justice Ma'at almost done too! UGH... my bottom and track are obviously much different, but damn it!
Two in total is not that bad.

No I meant the exact name JUSTICE Ma'at was my idea. I need to rename the metal wheel (and design one... I have everything else done)
@Moss I'd love to see a side view of Justice because I don't really see the "Burn part" of it. To me it looks like Quetz. You probably won't do it because it will not count.

Not sure if I just missed something but I am surprised no one did a bey with 2 modes, I had a great idea but I'm not sure how the CW will fit x[
im almost done with my entry c: wrath of cute kittys >:C

btw, im not much of a drawer...sooos... it might be non syymetrical, or proportion, sowwy :c
My beyblade is a balance type. Name.... Pyramid Spirit
Energy RingConfusedpirit
Top and bottom spikes will add more damage and distance to the bey-collusion.
Fusion WheelTongue_outyramid
The crack on the top and bottom balances out the beyblade when the energy ring collides with something
Spin Track:FH70
The fan spin track will blow from bottom which will make the beyblade less heavy when spinning. For heavy beyblades, when they lean over, all that weight pushes it down so it falls over. While a beyblade like Pyramid Spirit can lean over and stay up longer.
Performance Tip:WB
I couldn't really think of a brand new tip so i chose WB. When other beyblades lean over too much, they trip over their tip like Flame Sagitario's. When this beyblade leans over, it's wide tip keeps it very steady.
My finished bey-
http://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy307...ontest.jpg
God I feel like striking Moss because justice ma'at was my idea since i first heard of the contest

I think that the designs should be sent to a sespific account so no one can see it therefore no one can steal a design
Still posting Justice Ma'at
9 MORE DAYS!!!!!!! I'm so exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
Sagitarrio96: why are you so angry, if you haven't even posted your idea yet? no one stole it.
(Sep. 22, 2010  12:06 AM)souless1234 Wrote: @Moss I'd love to see a side view of Justice because I don't really see the "Burn part" of it. To me it looks like Quetz. You probably won't do it because it will not count.

Not sure if I just missed something but I am surprised no one did a bey with 2 modes, I had a great idea but I'm not sure how the CW will fit x[

when the CW is covering the spaces between the two sides of the metal wheel this is Survival mode due to the fact at this point the metal wheel is almost completely circular.
Mine is here now.

Face: Nile

Clear Wheel:
Scythe

The clear wheel has four aluminium upper attack slopes to help produce upper, meaning that wheels like flame can have upper now.

Metal Wheel: Burst
6 waves are on the metal wheel. 3 of them provide upper attack, and the other 3 dont really do anything. The waves are the Nile river bursting it's banks. this wheel provides good smash attack and upper attack, but it does have alot of recoil.

Track: GN145 ( Golden necklace 145)
four lines of plastic beads with a metal ball on the end provide very good defense, making 2 new top tier combos, MF Earth Bull/ Aquario GN145 WB and MF Libra GN145 WB. Unfortunantally, since the beads are not as solid as C145, they are prone to breakage.

Bottom: Random Rubber pyramid ( RRP)
The defence of this bottom is very good, but the stamina is very poor. however, when the rubber wears of, RRP can become something similar to:
CS
CWB ( coat wb)
CD ( Coat Defense)
RF

I can tell im not going to win.
http://picasaweb.google.com/pokemonaddict09/Beyblade#
Can I ask where?
(Sep. 22, 2010  10:24 AM)Moss Wrote: Can I ask where?
Almost same story as last time. im uploading it.
look above.
Name: Space Apophis 112XXH

Face:
.png   Picture 5.png (Size: 195.66 KB / Downloads: 429)
Clear Wheel:
.png   Picture 3.png (Size: 135.69 KB / Downloads: 428)
Metal Wheel:
.png   Picture 4.png (Size: 154.7 KB / Downloads: 429)
Track:
.png   Picture 2.png (Size: 108.96 KB / Downloads: 427)
Bottom:
.png   Picture 1.png (Size: 122.01 KB / Downloads: 426)

Bey Info: Found inside a tungsten meteorite which fell from sky. During the fall it appeared snake like. Bey was black, grey and some what transparent. It is a very good attack type bey with lots of stamina. Believed to be sent by god.

Moves
Serpent's Strangle - Spins around foe then lifts the bey up with wind then jumps then smashes the opponent's bey, may cause the bey itself to damage itself.
Blinding Poison - Takes time to take effect, causes the opponent's bey to damage it self.
Meteorite Smash - Meteorite shaped serpents try to make opponent guide it to its own destruction.
Healing Venom - Able to use 5 times during match to heal itself but give opponent the opportunity to hit you for 5 seconds, but during charge Space Serpent coats itself with a thin armor which increases speed and attack power and health. Could be broken with a strong attack.
Special Move - Serpent Death - Causes opponent to stun, lose balance, hurt it self and not listen to orders which helps Space Serpent to heal or attack opponent.
Hey Hitesh,not to burst your bubble or anything ,but there's already a serpent beyblade.
There was nothing that stated in the rules that it couldn't be related in some way to a previous blade, it just had to be based around egyptian mythology.
Serpents are a large part of that, although he would have gotten more points for naming it after an egyptian serpent such as Wadjet, The Serpent Goddess
Hitesh, like the design, but im just wondering why is it called SPACE serpent.
Just wondering.
(Sep. 22, 2010  5:18 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: There was nothing that stated in the rules that it couldn't be related in some way to a previous blade, it just had to be based around egyptian mythology.
Serpents are a large part of that, although he would have gotten more points for naming it after an egyptian serpent such as Wadjet, The Serpent Goddess
That's what I meant,it would've been a better choice if he didn't call it Serpent
Well it is his entry. He can do whatever he wants with it as long as it has the Egyptian theme.
(Sep. 22, 2010  3:11 PM)Hitesh Wrote: Special Move - Causes opponent to stun, lose balance, hurt it self and not listen to orders which helps Space Serpent to heal or attack opponent.

Haha this reminded me of, Thunder Wave, Confusion, and Recover LOL
Pokemon anyone?
(Sep. 22, 2010  5:18 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: There was nothing that stated in the rules that it couldn't be related in some way to a previous blade, it just had to be based around egyptian mythology.

actually it said you have to be original, and using a name that was already made is not really being original
[/color]My Entry is Great Tawaret T110 CF
It took me 6 days to draw and desighn my blade
TheBey is an Attack bey has Great Wheel
Energy Ring is the Tawaret ring
The T110 is a attack spin track that throws the oppnents far from them
Its Tip is Chopped Flat which has broken parts
The story is that Ra gave Cleopatra this beyblade when she became Queen of Eygpt
it was passed on to Cleo XII the present Cleopatra
[color=#FF0000]
Great Tawaret T110 CF picture
Omg so many entry's now Uncertain

So.. If I wanna enter I just put the pics on imageshack and link?
(Sep. 23, 2010  12:14 AM)L-Drago Wrote: Omg so many entry's now Uncertain

So.. If I wanna enter I just put the pics on imageshack and link?
Yes.
(Sep. 23, 2010  12:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes.

Add more content to your post. lol

Kiddin, Tongue_out
So many entries, I'm getting scared o-o
(Sep. 22, 2010  11:11 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2010  3:11 PM)Hitesh Wrote: Special Move - Causes opponent to stun, lose balance, hurt it self and not listen to orders which helps Space Serpent to heal or attack opponent.

Haha this reminded me of, Thunder Wave, Confusion, and Recover LOL
Pokemon anyone?

Yup, its awesome right?EeeStupid