FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

(Sep. 19, 2010  9:41 PM)MorningMess Wrote: Well it's not like I have my heart set on winning. I just gave it a shot lol.
Well, why not? The point of entering a contest is having your heart set on the thing you entered it for.
Like I said, I just gave it a shot. If I win, I win. If I don't, then that's fine too.
Will post mine up soon, fully colored and all. Hopefully the image won't be mashed up through scanning. Won't reveal name until I scan it. :o
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:08 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:09 PM)newsky2 Wrote: tru sorry bout that
Did you just trace a Killer wheel? LOL

no why would i do that?
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:24 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:08 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:09 PM)newsky2 Wrote: tru sorry bout that
Did you just trace a Killer wheel? LOL

Originality: Try to think outside of the box and use ideas that haven't been used in Beyblade yet! At the same time, your concepts have to be relatively realistic. Also, nobody wants to see ten Seth-inspired Beyblades! Do your best to use an Egyptian theme that is uncommon. If you need help, you can refer to sites like this one
as stated by Kei , Uncertain

whats wrong with Seth, it is a Egyptian god and nobody has used it in their design yet
I have to work hard , I'm still working on the Metal wheel , XD !!!
one person has and kei said nobody wants to see TEN there is no problem with one but if everyone has the same ideas it will be really boring
Then again, there's about 6 or 7 Ras....
yeah I think kei should have said only one of each different egyptian god to ensure originality
(Sep. 19, 2010  10:00 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: yeah I think kei should have said only one of each different egyptian god to ensure originality

It doesnt say it has to be an egyptian god tho, people need to just use there imaginations the ideas that can spur from an egyptian theme are almost limitless i had a hard time deciding on what to actully do mine on.
I don't have any way to post images so can I get an exception I want an answer before I do anything just to make sure
You'll be graded poorly then, don't you have a scanner or a camera. If you do upload the image via imageshack.us
(Sep. 19, 2010  10:28 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I don't have any way to post images so can I get an exception I want an answer before I do anything just to make sure

No, you cannot get an exception. To participate in a design contest, you must show us your design.

That's like asking for a pass in a singing contest because you have laryngitis.
dang because the name I was thinking of would have been original because nobody has used it yet
(Sep. 19, 2010  10:28 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I don't have any way to post images so can I get an exception I want an answer before I do anything just to make sure

Go to a libary or netcafe and use there scaner,borrow a camera, or draw up your design on ms paint. seriously theres no good reason why people cannot post images theres always a way around these things.
Uhhhhh I'm pretty sure that at this point in the MFB metagame, this would be game-breaking in that we already have solid Defense and Stamina customs. Attack really needs a boost before something like this is introduced. That being said, this idea isn't very original, but it's something that has been present in every single generation of Beyblades.

I introduce my entry: Solar Sekhmet (145BC)

[Image: beybladeentry.png]

Solar: This is a significantly light Metal Wheel, comparable in shape and size to Flame. The profile is almost the same as Flame (unfortunately I can't depict that with my amazing drawing ability). The six protrusions of the Metal Wheel are reminiscent of the Attack Ring of Bistool. Thus, Solar should have some decent Stamina. A combination that I would like to try out if this Beyblade actually existed would be Solar Bull 100SF.

Sekhmet: There is nothing too special about the Clear Wheel, except maybe its lightness. The Clear Wheel is exceptionally flat, which is why it is light. Neither the Metal Wheel nor the Clear Wheel have Left/Right Spin barriers, which means that Solar Sekhmet can be used in either Right or Left Spin.

(145BC): This part is definitely controversial. Advantages of this part are pretty obvious. The namesake of the part, the Bearing Core, allows for the absolute best Stamina that a Beyblade can achieve. 145, the fixed height of (145BC), is the standard height for most current top tier Stamina customs. However, there is no Track gimmick, and being restricted from changing Tracks is a clear disadvantage.

Solar Sekhmet (145BC) would indeed alter the metagame of MFB, but things would eventually balance out. (145BC) would undoubtedly become the mainstay part in Stamina customs, but improvements in the Attack customs would allow for them to easily defeat (145BC). Solar would also see competitive play, hopefully in Balance customizations such as Solar Bull 100SF.

I don't care if I don't win because I was slightly unoriginal. That is one bad-carp Bey.
Solar looks sort of like Wing Cross, and The Clear Wheel looks like Upper Tiger.

EDIT: Just read your description. I guess it was pretty obvious, nice.
the metal wheel looks like rock
it sort of looks like a mix of rock and bistool's AR. And the open gaps in solar would also allow recoil. Just like rock.
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:45 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: And besides , you could've tooken a second pic.You didnt have to tell anybody , Uncertain
This is wrong. We can see the time an edit was made to a post, and I look at all the pictures posted, so I would remember if I saw it or not. They would be disqualified.
Small question. Would it be more convenient to post in my entry, the pic of the bey, and in the post the descriptions? Or would it be more convenient to include both bey and its descriptions inside the picture?
(Sep. 19, 2010  11:53 PM)Flosal Wrote: Small question. Would it be more convenient to post in my entry, the pic of the bey, and in the post the descriptions? Or would it be more convenient to include both bey and its descriptions inside the picture?
I think, for clarity, it would be better if the text was typed and not handwritten, hah.
(Sep. 19, 2010  11:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:45 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: And besides , you could've tooken a second pic.You didnt have to tell anybody , Uncertain
This is wrong. We can see the time an edit was made to a post, and I look at all the pictures posted, so I would remember if I saw it or not. They would be disqualified.

No Kai-V, he meant he could have re-taken the picture on his phone until he was happy with it, and that he didn't have to tell everyone all of his self-caused problems.
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:19 AM)Aikemi Wrote: No Kai-V, he meant he could have re-taken the picture on his phone until he was happy with it, and that he didn't have to tell everyone all of his self-caused problems.
Hm, still, first entry is final. Black-Blade was suggesting taking a photo again and editing his post without telling anybody.
Ah, I misunderstood. Sorry about that, Kai-V.
Here is my beyblade, Searing Ra RS 125 ES.

http://picasaweb.google.com/101391204276...4126008098

The face bolt sticker is just a basic sun with Ra written on it. The energy ring is like a sun and reflection. The fusion wheel has wave-like blades, each reflecting each other. The spin track is a reverse angle of Dark wolves box spin track. The performance tip is flame libra's box spin track.