FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

(Sep. 18, 2010  3:59 AM)Aikemi Wrote: My design is getting pretty close to completion. It'll probably be posted in a day or two, unless moving gets too in the way of things ><

I really want to know what it is. What is the name?
The whole thing will be posted soon enough. 'sides, ruins the fun if I post the name ;o
I have a feeling yours is going to be good.
you know, i am a very patient person. But sometimes i hate waiting. Can't you just tell us the performance tip abbreviation?
i just need a camera to finish but heres something you guys will like
After the contest is over i was wondering if someone could redraw Taiwo pm me if you would like this job
greek: I'm still trying to settle on what it should be, actually, haha.

Fogot: I am happy with it, and it does have some pretty neat new things. Don't want to spoil anything, because I am probably being a little bias, if anything
I just finished mine but my internet is down so it will be posted monday.
If your internet is down, how did you post just now?
(Sep. 18, 2010  5:25 AM)Fogot Wrote: If your internet is down, how did you post just now?

His cell phone? Library? Something else?
We do not need updates on your progress people. When you're done, post it. If you're not done, don't post saying your almost done, or that you'll be done in two days. It's pointless and annoying to read.
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:57 AM)greekboy148 Wrote: Sky looks like it could also be used for upper attack.

Maybe, It's mixed. XD
(Sep. 17, 2010  9:51 PM)sadrak11 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:58 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: My Sky Horus W90RHF

http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00011.jpg

Face: Horus
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00010.jpg
-It's Color is clear blue. It has a hawk in it.

Clear Wheel:
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00012.jpg
-It's Color is clear blue. Things are put there to remember Horus.

Metal Wheel: Sky
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00013.jpg
-It's Color is Dranzer Blue, this wheel is great in Smash Attacks because if the two blades that symbolizes a hawk's wings.

Track: Wide 90
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00014.jpg
-Its has 4 blades that helps the blade to attack(like H145), it symbolizes a hawk's beak.

Bottom: Rubber Hole Flat
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00015.jpg
-A hole flat made of rubber.
ihad RHF before u that makes me sad

I am so so sorry, i didn't see it. Crying
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:08 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Oh , ok.So I expect it to have it's weight directed to the outside for more smash and stamina.

P.S - It looks alot like Pre-HWS Gemios.

It's based off Dranzer.
My beyblade is called Adamant Sai DC130UD

Face Bolt: Since Sai is has a bird face, the picture is his face sideways and a red and white sun behind it's face.

Metal Wheel: If you are going to draw or visualize, picture this, it has 4 sticks diagonal from each other, then there is a circle which closes the end of each stick making it a complete circle, there will be some space left over inside of the circle, on the middle of those 4 sticks, there is another circle which overlaps the sticks, (if this was really made, i would wanna make it at least 33.5-35g, oh and if this is confusing then ill try and draw out.) Color: Silver

Clear Wheel: To make this easy first draw or visualize the center of the clear wheel (the part that fits into the metal wheel.) There is a circle around it, similar to Leone's but a litter smaller, then there are 2 suns which have 4 points and is on each side, 2 points are sort of sticking out of the ring, one sun is clear blue the other clear. On the 2 empty sides, there is one wing with 4 points, all points are sticking out of the ring slightly. the wings are clear, the rest is clear blue (sort of lighter than Pegasus blue, and if this is confusing then ill try and draw it out.) (At least 1.5-2g.) Color: Clear and Clear Light Blue

Spin Track: DC (Defense Change) has the same gimmick as CH120, but the differences are that the original height is 130 and the changing height is 145 and has sort of the same feature as AD145, because the Track has a coat of armor which as 2 metal balls on 2 sides giving it a load of defense, and on the side there is a switch to pop out 4 free moving strong, heavy plastic similar to C145. This track is definitely one of the best defense tracks. (If this was made i hope it would be at least 5-6g) Color: Clear light blue.

Tip: UD (Ultimate Defense) is exactly the same as WB but metal and taller, it is metal cause it adds more weight to it, it is taller because there is a small ball bearing that is pretty light but still gives it more weight. (If this was made i hope it would be at least 2.5-3g) Color: Clear.

Overall: Defense type beyblade, weight is about 42.5g

ADAMANT SAI DC130UD
(Sep. 14, 2010  4:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
  • Your entry must contain a picture or a photograph of your imaginary Beyblade, and you also have to try to include a description of its parts.
oh fail i didnt post pictures ill post them soon sorryTongue_out
Im not like dissing anyones drawing and i hope im not offending anyone but there are too many ra designs i knew that would happen which is why i choose something else
Not dissing anybody's post, but is it really necessary to post your character who uses the bey? Last time I checked it had no bearing on the competition.
Alright, I'm finished. Here's the description with links to the pictures at the end of each heading:

Victory Ra S105CT

Face: Ra (1.05 grams)

The Face of this Beyblade depicts Ra, one of the fourteen major deities of ancient Egypt. According to legend, Ra's eye was said to be the sun, and would gaze upon the people of Egypt. When he grew furious, the rays of light and heat would intensify, causing droughts. Hence, the Face stresses on Ra's eye.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/543/beyface.jpg

Clear Wheel: Ra (3.00 grams)

The Clear Wheel of this Beyblade portrays two eagles at a parallel, as they are symbols of Ra. Following the eagles' heads are two Sun Disks, which are usually adorned on the top of Ra's head. Trailing behind the Sun Disks are Ra's wings, or feathers. On each side, these two wings form an oval. This oval has been depicted as a red eye, showing the intensity of Ra's anger. A more calming part on the Wheel are the two hands that are holding the Ankh, which is a symbol of life, and at the end of each hand is a razor-like protrusion. However, these razors are merely decorative - another symbol of Ra's ferocity. Ra's name is also written in hieroglyphs on this Wheel.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/252/b...rwheel.jpg

Metal Wheel: Victory (30.5 grams)

The Metal Wheel has three "axe"-like protrusions when viewed from above. However, each end of the protrusion is dull. These axe-like protrusions also have a rather large indent in them, which can produce a rather ferocious Smash Attack. However, since these indents are rather large, this Wheel suffers from high recoil. The spaces in between each protrusion also add to the Wheel's recoil issue. But a simple solution to this problem is a Metal Face.

An interesting observation to note on this Wheel is that it has no bar that hinders the Beyblade using this to spin either right or left (see diagram). However, in order to possess this unique ability which is also found in Gravity Perseus AD145WD, one must use the Ra Clear Wheel. Furthermore, the Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel are both interchangeable with all parts except for Lightning, LDrago, Gravity, Perseus, and soon, Meteo, and LDrago II.

The Metal Wheel was named "Victory" after Ra's countless victories in the underworld as Egypt slept.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2711/beymetalwheel.jpg

Track: Solar 105 (2.8 grams)

The Track has the overall shape of the sun, which can be compared to ancient stone carvings and drawings as the overall shape can be described as "quite primitive". Each larger "wing" on this Track is bent downwards on both sides, so that down force can be achieved when both spinning right, or left. However, this effect is negligible.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9445/beytrack.jpg

Bottom: Coat Talon

The Bottom can be compared to the already useful Coat Sharp (CS) Bottom. Coat Talon (CT) extends on CS in some ways. First of all, the Rubber surrounding the Talon is wider the CS's, allowing more movement and speed. The Talon Bottom is a variation of the Sharp (S) series Bottoms. The Talon protrudes more than S on CS, which can be a hindrance to Bladers who wish to use the Attacking aspect of this Bottom. CT can also suffer from some balance issues; however, very few have been reported.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6052/beybottom.jpg

I know my Beyblade is designed off of a cliched theme, but ever since I delved into the study of ancient Egypt, Ra's stories have always intrigued me - it's interesting to see other cultures' folklore. There are already very good Ra Beyblade designs already - to the mods, sorry for boring you.

If anyone is interested in how long this Beyblade's design took, it is as follows:

Face: Concept took 2 days. Drawing, inking and coloring took 2 hours.

Clear Wheel: Concept took 3 days. Drawing, inking, and coloring took 4 hours. I used a compass and ruler btw.

Metal Wheel: Concept took 1 day. Drawing, inking, and coloring took 5 hours. Again, I used a compass and ruler.

Track: Concept took 1 day. Drawing, inking and coloring took 2 hours.

Bottom: Concept took 1 day. Drawing, inking and coloring took 1 hour.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1017/...s105ct.jpg

Edit 1: Do not copy. I can easily tell if any aspect of my entry has been put forth in another one. I'm an art student, so I'd know.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention that I used a surprising amount of mathematical formulas to create this - just to let people know, fractions, algebra, and geometry can really help. If you were to put my Beyblade together based on the drawings, you'll find that they would all fit as they are all scaled from real Bey parts.

Edit 3: Last edit - I promise. Ra's Face has his name on it. Try and find it. =P
* claps loudly* Momo thats beastly
My Entry is named Cronus Ra:

[Image: CronusRA.jpg]

Face: Ra
Color: Transparent White(supposedly blue)
Description: It is designed as a graffiti-like design with two letters below namely R-A.
I've just redrawn the design in paint but I drew it.

Clear Wheel: Ra
Color: Transparent Yellow
Description: It has 2-Falcon heads resembling Ra's head, a pair of 4-bladelike spikes resembling a pharaoh's hat and a pair of 3-winglike blades

Metal Wheel: Cronus
Color: Gray with Black
Description: Since Ra is the Sun-god and is known to set and rise, I have created a metal wheel with 3 larger sized blades pointing up like a cliff, resembling the rising of the sun, and 3 smaller sized blades sloping down, resembling the dawn of night.
And since Cronos is the god of Time and Ra is the symbol of the time of day, I have named this wheel as "Cronus". Another feature of the wheel is that all 6 blades are divided into four representing each hour of the day and night.

Track: 90
Color: (supposedly) Transparent Blue

Bottom: Rubber Cyclone Flat
Color: Transparent Blue
Rubber tip: Red w/ 4 talon-like arcs
Description: This tip is intended for attack type beyblades. Its four arcs makes the blade faster in motion since it is resembled as wings in the air or the wheel of a windmill. A wider space in each arc makes it easier and faster to move.
Nice job, Blader ZX.
Finally! After a whole week of planning and making, here goes my Bey. Grin

It's called Desert Sphinx RFP145DB/F

It's an Attack and Defense type Bey. (if possible)

Pic of Face and Clear Wheel: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9789/imgp0002fg.jpg

Face: Its face depicts a Sphinx, one of the greatest symbols of Ancient Egypt.

Clear Wheel: As you can see, this clear wheel has several mini-"pyramids" around it. It stays faithful to the Egyptian theme, since Egypt is the kingdom of pyramids. It's more than just a gimmick though; it also promotes equal distribution of weight around the clear wheel. It also has two heads of a falcon, a symbol of loyalty to the royalty (wow, that rhymes, hehe) of Ancient Egypt. {Pyramids and Sphinxes are bestfriends, really. Smile}

Pic of Metal Wheel, Track and Bottom: http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6505/imgp0004t.jpg

Metal Wheel: Well, the Metal Wheel "Desert" is pretty much like Rock Leone's metal wheel, except it has three "imbosing" metals in each face. It is also grainy in texture, just like the sands in Egypt.

Track and Bottom: Now, here comes the tricky part. The track and the bottom makes this bey very versatile. First, RFP stands for Reverse Flat Pyramid, and DB means Desert Ball. When combined in the normal way, it would be RFP145DB, which is the defense mode. However, the "ball" in DB is removable, and therefore when attached to RFP, it reveals the flat bottom of the pyramid. Then it switches to RFP145F, which is the attack mode.

To make it be understood more easily, I've drawn this: http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3046/imgp0005t.jpg

Summary:
What makes this bey very unique is its amazing versatility. It can switch from defense mode to attack mode. Though some of you might doubt its offensive capabilities, remember that its Metal Wheel is designed for both defense and attack.

It produces some recoil, but remember, there's no such thing as a perfect beyblade.

Its ability to switch from defense to attack mode lives up to the Desert Sphinx's name; it's always ready to defend his people, and attack for the people he once ruled over.

Note: Please bear with my drawings, as I am not an artistic person. But I do hope you get my concept. And sorry for this long post.

Please take time to see the pictures! Any comments would be appreciated, be it bad or good. THANKS! Grin
I have a quick question. ^^;
What are these numbers with letters for? Does it matter what order you use them as long as they aren't used already?
edit: thank you Diamond =)
(Sep. 18, 2010  12:51 PM)snsninja Wrote: I have a quick question. ^^;
What are these numbers with letters for? Does it matter what order you use them as long as they aren't used already?
Reading the Metal Fight Beyblade article should help improve you understanding.
桃太郎 and bladerzx have done an awesome job designing their beys Grin
桃太郎 Your entry intimidates me a little. Well the metal wheel does. That looks truly deadly... I can't come up with a metal wheel design for my entry yet. I have everything else ready.
My Design:
Destructive Ra CH85RXF

The face represents Ra, Egyptian God of the Sun. The face has a sun on it with the Eye of Ra in the center.

Clear Wheel: Ra

This clear wheel represents two fireballs. The design is similar to that of Bull. The walls on this clear wheel block Right Spin launchers, which means it can go in left spin.

Metal Wheel: Destructive

This metal wheel was inspired by the Quetzalcoatl blade, but with some differences. It still contains Quetzalcoatl's Upper Attack slopes, but it also has Smash Attack points and Force Smash slopes. Also, this metal wheel is left spin.

Track: Change Height 85

Change Height 85 allows the different attack parts on Destructive to be utilized. It can change from 85 to 230, with multiple stoppng points in between for every other track height made. The shorter tracks allow for Upper, mid for Smash and taller for Force.

Bottom: Rubber Xtreme Flat

XF version of RF. It has more attack power due to the extra amount of riction, but with this comes even less stamina. But this isn't seen as a drawback since attack types end battles quickly anyway.

Rejected Parts:

Before finding the Eye of Ra, the design on the face was just a sun.

Track: Smash Attacker 85

Before adding Smash attack and Force smash to destructive, I left SA up to the track. This idea was trashed because:
A: The design was overkill
B:I added SA to Destructive.

Bottom: Rubber Wide Flat

WF version of RF, immediatley trashed when I remembred XF.

Pictures coming soon!

EDIT: Put the pics up!