FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

Here is my entry into the contest. My bey is called Arkaneous Ra AS145XMB a defensive type beyblade

http://akastuki-sora.deviantart.com/#/d2yx1s9

Face - Ra: The face of the bey is based upon Ra the sun god of Egypt. The face is carved out pure egyptian gold as a mark of respect towards Ra. The face is currently heavier than a metal face due to the fact that it has been carved out of pure gold. The design of the face is the flames around the skull are a dull red. The name Ra is in jet black. The skull of Ra is a dull grey while the traditional head garment is Blue and Gold.

Clear wheel - Ra: The Ra clear wheel has been design so that is resembles the sun which Ra represents within Egypt. The clear wheel has several spikes which are placed around the clear wheel which are to represent rays of sunlight emitting off of the clear wheel. The clear wheel is engraved in many intricate carvings. The colour for the clear wheel is a divine gold with blue intricate markings.

Metal wheel - Arkaneous: The metal wheel Arkaneous has been designed so that it offers defensive capabilities. The clear wheel rests within the three slots similar to how the Perseus clear wheel slots into the metal wheel. The wheel also has two small spikes on it which can brush off attacks if they are light. The metal wheel also has a combination of markings on the top. The initial colour of the metal wheel is a deep gold. The markings on the metal wheel are jet black.

Track - AS145 (Armoured Scythe) - The track has been designed so that it offers defensive power. The track has two small armoured points within the track inbetween where the scythes end. The scythes have rubber tips and can absorb some of the impact from low attackers. The track is coloured jet black and the rubber on the scythes is gold.

Bottom - XMB (Extreme Metal Ball) - The bottom of this bey is another addition to the metal series of bottoms. It is far wider than WB and is made from metal. It allows stable defensive power. But if an attack type bey lands multiple hits then the bottom can become off balance. But due to the bottom been made of metal it creates little friction.

Other notes are that with the launcher and rip cord they have an egyptian theme. The rip cord has been designed to be in the shape of an Ahnk. The Ahnk was rumoured to be the key of life in egypt and it makes sense since when the cord is pulled the beyblade starts spinning and gains life. The launcher has hieroglyphics that read Bey, Ra and R to represent the spin direction.

The blader who owns this bey is called Hiro Ahnksuki. He is related to Nile and the two are both cousins but Hiro grew up in japan. He is a very quiet blader and is very analytical before making his move.

Good traits of the bey - The beyblade offers good defensive type play due to the heavy gold face which offers weight and stability. The track also offers good defensive play due to the fact that with the small rubber tips they can absorb some shock similar to R145 from attack type beys. The metal wheel is also strong and solid which means it is able to take many hits.

Bad traits of the bey - While the beyblade offers good defensive type play the parts are not suitable for attack or stamina type combinations. The AS145 track weight is rather heavy and therefore would reduce potential stamina if used in a stamina combination. Also with XMB it does generate much friction which means it does have the potential to slide around stadium. If hit repetitively by an attack combo it may overbalance.
I has a happy with your arkaneous Ra
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:32 PM)Akatsuki Wrote: Here is my entry into the contest. My bey is called Arkaneous Ra AS145XMB a defensive type beyblade

http://akastuki-sora.deviantart.com/#/d2yx1s9

Face - Ra: The face of the bey is based upon Ra the sun god of Egypt. The face is carved out pure egyptian gold as a mark of respect towards Ra. The face is currently heavier than a metal face due to the fact that it has been carved out of pure gold. The design of the face is the flames around the skull are a dull red. The name Ra is in jet black. The skull of Ra is a dull grey while the traditional head garment is Blue and Gold.

Clear wheel - Ra: The Ra clear wheel has been design so that is resembles the sun which Ra represents within Egypt. The clear wheel has several spikes which are placed around the clear wheel which are to represent rays of sunlight emitting off of the clear wheel. The clear wheel is engraved in many intricate carvings. The colour for the clear wheel is a divine gold with blue intricate markings.

Metal wheel - Arkaneous: The metal wheel Arkaneous has been designed so that it offers defensive capabilities. The clear wheel rests within the three slots similar to how the Perseus clear wheel slots into the metal wheel. The wheel also has two small spikes on it which can brush off attacks if they are light. The metal wheel also has a combination of markings on the top. The initial colour of the metal wheel is a deep gold. The markings on the metal wheel are jet black.

Track - AS145 (Armoured Scythe) - The track has been designed so that it offers defensive power. The track has two small armoured points within the track inbetween where the scythes end. The scythes have rubber tips and can absorb some of the impact from low attackers. The track is coloured jet black and the rubber on the scythes is gold.

Bottom - XMB (Extreme Metal Ball) - The bottom of this bey is another addition to the metal series of bottoms. It is far wider than WB and is made from metal. It allows stable defensive power. But if an attack type bey lands multiple hits then the bottom can become off balance. But due to the bottom been made of metal it creates little friction.

Other notes are that with the launcher and rip cord they have an egyptian theme. The rip cord has been designed to be in the shape of an Ahnk. The Ahnk was rumoured to be the key of life in egypt and it makes sense since when the cord is pulled the beyblade starts spinning and gains life. The launcher has hieroglyphics that read Bey, Ra and R to represent the spin direction.

The blader who owns this bey is called Hiro Ahnksuki. He is related to Nile and the two are both cousins but Hiro grew up in japan. He is a very quiet blader and is very analytical before making his move.

Good traits of the bey - The beyblade offers good defensive type play due to the heavy gold face which offers weight and stability. The track also offers good defensive play due to the fact that with the small rubber tips they can absorb some shock similar to R145 from attack type beys. The metal wheel is also strong and solid which means it is able to take many hits.

Bad traits of the bey - While the beyblade offers good defensive type play the parts are not suitable for attack or stamina type combinations. The AS145 track weight is rather heavy and therefore would reduce potential stamina if used in a stamina combination. Also with XMB it does generate much friction which means it does have the potential to slide around stadium. If hit repetitively by an attack combo it may overbalance.

Very good , nice parts , awesome creativity , and you even included a character !
I like the idea of XMB , but wouldnt the low friction make it easy for attack types to knock it around ? Anyways , nice job !
Please don't quote huge posts, please.
sorry cant post drawing because camera was BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Argh!
Dude, that's the point of a Stamina type - low friction.
I designed XMB to offer friction on the stadium but the friction is not as high as WB due to the fact that this bottom has been crafted from metal and not plastic. It still does offer friction and does not get knocked around easily by attack types but if hit repetitively then it may loose friction and overbalance
where i post my beyblade ... is here or anotherplace?
So many people have been asking that... its here.
You post it here, try to make the post worthwhile as you have only one shot (i.e pretty good images and detail to your concept)
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:41 AM)countdudoo Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:52 AM)FlameGasher5721 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:51 AM)countdudoo Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:42 AM)FlameGasher5721 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LFp-0YTlNo
bottom: MS (Multiple Sharp): By "multiple sharp" I mean there are six scorpion-like legs that end in the middle with a sharp point. the legs also go over the outer edge of the bottom a little for added defense.

There is already an MS bottom, which is the Metal Sharp that comes with Burn Phoenix 135MS. Maybe LS for Legs Sharp would have been a better name?

Sorry, didn't know, i'm a noob.XD Actually, i'm afraid that one of the mods might get angry if I change it...Pinching_eyes_2 so i put M2S. is that OK...? PLEASE TELL ME IT'S OK!!!!!!!

If it were M2S, it would be Mighty Metal Sharp?

Tiredno, the name is kinda based on R2F...
R²F stands for Right Rubber Flat though ...
(Sep. 17, 2010  8:44 PM)stormpegasus098 Wrote: k thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is my bey:

Face:cobra

Metal wheel: pyramid
a triangle with smaller triangles between the points

energy ring :cobra
a yellow square with curvy sides and flat edges

Track: S105
when top part of the track is twisted 2 the left, a spring pops out so the beybblade can bounce during the battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip:R2F
couldnt think of 1 so just used Galaxy Pegasus's tip

thats all!!!!!!!!XDEeeStupidCuteTongue_out_winkJoyful_2

:hey! I already did Pyramid. YOU STOLE IT!!!
It really doesn't matter, you just make yourself look dumb posting this.
Hah, not the first time in this thread.

But seriously, looking for other entries is getting pretty annoying skimming through all the "I MADE IT BUT I CANT POST IT" and " YOU STOLE MY IDEAS THAT I DIDNT POST UP". Could a mod reinforce the rules here a bit more?
(Sep. 18, 2010  12:32 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, not the first time in this thread.

But seriously, looking for other entries is getting pretty annoying skimming through all the "I MADE IT BUT I CANT POST IT" and " YOU STOLE MY IDEAS THAT I DIDNT POST UP". Could a mod reinforce the rules here a bit more?
Actually, I just added all the current entries in the first post, it will also help us when judging.

The problem is that not a lot of posts are really breaking rules or something ...

Also, Ultimate_Blader, if your friend wants to participate, he will have to be a member here, and post his entry by himself. I am currently not counting him.
Could you perhaps put your image under a spoiler tag, or just link to it ... It is too big.

Code:
[spoiler]This is a hidden spoiler.[/spoiler]
Secret Ra S105AF

Wheel: Secret
Colour: Red
Secret wheel

Face: Ra
Colour: Black
Ra face

Spin track: S105
Colour: Red
Spike 105

Please excuse my poor artist skills im way better at Anime!
Track

Performance tip: AF
Aggressive Flat
Colour: Red, Black
Super awesome performance tip!!!

Clear wheel: RA
Colour: Black, Green
Clear wheel

Ok here ya go!!
desert scarab
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Sep. 17, 2010  8:42 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:58 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: My Sky Horus W90RHF

http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00011.jpg

Face: Horus
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00010.jpg
-It's Color is clear blue. It has a hawk in it.

Clear Wheel:
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00012.jpg
-It's Color is clear blue. Things are put there to remember Horus.

Metal Wheel: Sky
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00013.jpg
-It's Color is Dranzer Blue, this wheel is great in Smash Attacks because if the two blades that symbolizes a hawk's wings.

Track: Wide 90
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00014.jpg
-Its has 4 blades that helps the blade to attack(like H145), it symbolizes a hawk's beak.

Bottom: Rubber Hole Flat
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00015.jpg
-A hole flat made of rubber.

That is amazing , very well drawn , nice lines , and has good logic behind it , except Sky.Sky looks well suited for Stamina , though , other than that , nice job !

Thanks, Because its an attack blade, it needs stamina that's why it looks like a stamina wheel.
Oh , ok.So I expect it to have it's weight directed to the outside for more smash and stamina.

P.S - It looks alot like Pre-HWS Gemios.
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:58 PM)Ray15 Wrote: Dude, that's the point of a Stamina type - low friction.

He said Defense , so he needs moderate Stamina and friction to keep him to the ground , XMB , may be good , depending on what defensive parts are used , for example I wont be using Flame and 145 as it will topple over easily like he said , but with Earth , and GB145 or C145 , I actually might , because those parts will keep a good defense , thus reducing the chances of becoming unbalanced , and like he said it is a DEFENSIVE part.And WB's rule might apply to this , a lowered ( weaker ) launch will increase friction , while a hard launch will give it attack patterns , reduce friction , and increase chances of losing.
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:25 AM)lacertablade14 Wrote: desert scarab

Nice concept , awesome creativity , and I'm loving the given color scheme , wow , what good competitors , I'm working hard on mine , day and night.
(Sep. 18, 2010  12:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: R²F stands for Right Rubber Flat though ...

Tiredi thought it meant just a different shape of RF...DANG!!! I can't do much 'cuz i'll get kicked out of the contest...DANG!!! stupid oranges.
(Sep. 18, 2010  12:28 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It really doesn't matter, you just make yourself look dumb posting this.

...whatever. Again i'm a noob here.
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:44 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  8:42 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:58 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: My Sky Horus W90RHF

http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00011.jpg

Face: Horus
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00010.jpg
-It's Color is clear blue. It has a hawk in it.

Clear Wheel:
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00012.jpg
-It's Color is clear blue. Things are put there to remember Horus.

Metal Wheel: Sky
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00013.jpg
-It's Color is Dranzer Blue, this wheel is great in Smash Attacks because if the two blades that symbolizes a hawk's wings.

Track: Wide 90
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00014.jpg
-Its has 4 blades that helps the blade to attack(like H145), it symbolizes a hawk's beak.

Bottom: Rubber Hole Flat
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/37/69/65/dsc00015.jpg
-A hole flat made of rubber.

That is amazing , very well drawn , nice lines , and has good logic behind it , except Sky.Sky looks well suited for Stamina , though , other than that , nice job !

Thanks, Because its an attack blade, it needs stamina that's why it looks like a stamina wheel.

Sky looks like it could also be used for upper attack.
My design is getting pretty close to completion. It'll probably be posted in a day or two, unless moving gets too in the way of things ><