Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average

FACE CONTEST: Design a Grip & Accessories!
Train

BeyRank: #1,572 (1,013)
Face of DaysDJ FaceDranzer FaceAntique FaceBull FaceFace of Days IIAquila FaceFace of Days III

Can I post my design and then explain what each bullet point means? I did it on paper and I don't have a scanner so I shot a picture of it but it's not very clear at all.

[Image: hotterthanhell.jpg]
Jul 13 2010 11:57 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

(Jul 13 2010 11:57 PM)Train Wrote:  Can I post my design and then explain what each bullet point means? I did it on paper and I don't have a scanner so I shot a picture of it but it's not very clear at all.
Yes, you can do that. As long as it is in the same post.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jul 14 2010 12:50 AM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Jsc

Virgo FaceAntique FaceL Drago Face

Entry!
[Image: GripDesignEntry.png]
Jul 15 2010 08:49 AM
WhyHelloThere

(""\_(._.)_/"") rawr

Here is my entry

[Image: 2ns6kib.png]

Accessories:

Beylauncher Whiplash Guard (BWG):Prevents user's hand from getting whipped with the beylauncher's cord

Bubble Leveler:Shows the angle the user is holding the grip.

Signature was too large. Read the rules.
Jul 16 2010 02:37 AM

Just a question, does the competition also includes making a new type of launcher or only the grip?
Jul 17 2010 05:23 AM
OkiBlaze

(>'')>#
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceLibra Face

I gave up after seeing Jsc's entry.

[Image: siggy3small.jpg]
Jul 17 2010 09:38 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
theflightyellz

retired
BeyRank: #397 (1,148)
Peridot FaceFace of CourageBronze FaceAntique FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceRose Gold FaceVirgo FaceLapis Lazuli FaceGold FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceGold FaceFace of DaysAquila FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceAnubis Face

(Jul 17 2010 05:23 AM)Flosal Wrote:  Just a question, does the competition also includes making a new type of launcher or only the grip?
Only the grip.

(Jul 17 2010 09:38 AM)OkiBlader Wrote:  I gave up after seeing Jsc's entry.
Never give up! Anyone can win Smile

[Image: solbazeburnfirst.png]
Jul 17 2010 09:52 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Jsc

Virgo FaceAntique FaceL Drago Face

wow lol, mine isnt that great Pinching_grin

oh yeah and there are 2 winners right?
Jul 18 2010 05:03 AM
Aqua

----
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli FaceSagittario FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Soul

(Jul 18 2010 05:03 AM)Jsc Wrote:  oh yeah and there are 2 winners right?

Oui.

(Jul 04 2010 12:30 AM)theflightyellz (from OP) Wrote:  As usual, there will be two winners!

[Image: 33a798w.jpg]
Jul 18 2010 05:14 AM
Basalt-San

Previously .:VirgO:.

[Image: c2blx.jpg]

Ok I know that the writing is faint and unreadable so I'll try and explain it here as clearly as possible. I'm not good with paint and computer graphics so I did the classic way.
Ok so my grip is could,"The Hand Grip". It's name explains it clearly as you can basically put it on your hand instead of holding it. I would find it much comfortable having it attached to my arm than having to hold it. I know that you can think,"Oh but it's going to twist around your arm and not stay still."
Well it isn't, as it has two thing you pull like on backpacks to tighten it and on the back there is a piece of metal on spirings painted black which when pushed down firmly closes on your hand causing the grip to stay still.

For the features there is the new Ultra Launch beylauncher which is full of rubber grippings and a special foam made pulling thing the reduce the amount of people saying Auhh after it hits your hand. The top of it is rubber though for better pulling and all around the hole where the strings come to make sure that after realesing the string a lot of times your beylauncher won't be breaking.

The other really cool feature is that the beylauncher is bigger so it has a longer string streching up to 3,5 Foot! Now to begin with the grip from what I said already you know that it won't fall off your hand.The other feature is a bey point card reader which enables you to see your score, battle with friends and play on Bey ta 2 go or whatever it's called. To take points from your friends you pull and antenea up and next to another bey point card reder just like in the bey pointer. Unforunatelly only beylauncher fit in the grip but you can easily hide your beylauncher by pushing it inside the grip and press a button for it to pop back out so you only have it out when you need it.

It has a pop out tool and a launch speed meter which measures the speed of your launches and sets you a target to improve them. Before the lauch simply press a small start button. In the middle there is a space for your favourite face sticker to go on or maybe your zodiac sticker like capricorne or libra. The rest of the grip is just graphics which make it look cool but it also has some stickers to put on if you want too. It comes in black,blue,red and white colours and I think that about summs it all up. I'd like to win but seeing all the other competitors I have a mere chance to win but I mainly did it for fun. Joyful_2

[Image: RUfMo.jpg]
Thanks to Diamond for awesome avatar and Sig! Cute
Jul 19 2010 09:06 PM
Daegor42

変身!
BeyRank: #268 (1,198)
Amethyst FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceLibra FaceLapis Lazuli FaceFace of SoulCancer FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIFace of Days IIISapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013Eternal Passport Face

Aya! That was my concept! Darn it, I knew I should have started sooner.

戦う, 正義の 仮面ライダーV3!
Jul 19 2010 09:35 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Minion

Bey-Affinity
BeyRank: #264 (1,200)
Face of WarGold FaceFace of DaysL Drago FaceGemios FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IIDJ FaceEmerald FaceCancer FaceFace of Days IIByxis Face

ugh
I started working on this a few days after it was announced, but I'm out of town right now and don't have access to my files. I might make it home in time to post it. If I don't I'm going to be so pissed. so much wasted time u_u;;;

[Image: symbolssmall.png]
Jul 20 2010 06:55 PM
loyd87

Qc Represent XD
BeyRank: #805 (1,071)
Passport FaceBalro II FaceIfraid Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 20 2010 08:00 PM by loyd87.)
There is the Bow launcher.
[Image: beylauncher.bmp]

this launcher can be used for right handed and left handed people.
Also, this one can be use for right and left rotation blade. just by up-side-down (not sure of the orthograph).

it's designed like a bow so it's not complicated to use.
the bow most be handed horizontaly to launch the blade.

you can upgrade it with pulley for powerfull launch. I forgot to draw the pulley but most people know about real bow so... I don't think it was needed to draw it...Uncertain

other accessories, you can get an adapter for old series of beyblade top. first gen to HMS generation.

you got rubber grip for the handling, and the system of the ripcord was inversed from original beylauncher for the bow design. No danger to hurt the other bladers in front of you becaus de ripcord is attached to the string of the bow and you have a little grip at this place for your hand when you pull the ripcord.

some comments or questions?!

Thx!

Beyblade for life! I'm proud to represent Québec and all french people! Grin
----
Best tournament:
Montréal, Québec, Canada - July 12th 2014 - The Bombdiggity Tournament Limited Format => finished third!
Jul 20 2010 07:50 PM
souless1234

THIS ARE ALL MY BEY
Antique Face

^Looks like Brooklyn's launcher
Jul 20 2010 10:28 PM
loyd87

Qc Represent XD

not really, you hold it in your hand not on your hand like a real bow

----
Best tournament:
Montréal, Québec, Canada - July 12th 2014 - The Bombdiggity Tournament Limited Format => finished third!
Jul 21 2010 04:00 AM
(This post was last modified: Jul 21 2010 05:17 AM by SoySauceXp.)
[Image: Faceboltcontestentry1.png]
If that doesnt work, this link should lead you to it
http://s849.photobucket.com/albums/ab56/...entry1.png

KNIVES SPRING UP FROM THE GRI- Just kidding. Explanation below.

Bolt Bottom: You can store 1 bolt here for design purposes. Screw on- Screw off mechanism.

Accessory 1:Comfort Handle: Red Circle 1: Springs are free and can be bent to adjust to hand. Red Circle 2: Flip Winch to steady springstop (rectangular) and lock adjustment springs in place. Flip back to reloosen the springstop and let the springs free. Adjustments are meant to adjust to any hand size for maximum relaxation and comfort.

Accessory 2:Wheel Holder: Alright... time for my favorite idea. The part that holds the launcher can be adjusted for Ripcord Launcher, String Launcher, Right Handed or Left Handed individuals, also has a little place where the metal wheel slips into place and can be closed like a battery compartment for the bladers who want to change metal wheels.

If I am judged by realistic views instead of artsy views I feel confident Smile

[Image: 2pq7tz8.jpg]
Diamond thank you for the sig! Joyful_2
Jul 21 2010 05:01 AM
souless1234

THIS ARE ALL MY BEY
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 21 2010 05:13 AM by souless1234.)
(Jul 21 2010 04:00 AM)loyd87 Wrote:  not really, you hold it in your hand not on your hand like a real bow

Oh, ok...Brooklyn's launcher was more of a crossbow on your wrist sort of thing :l
Don't you think a string launcher would be more suited because you won't need to insert the rip cord back in every time.
Jul 21 2010 05:12 AM
BrokWine

Yohohoho Skull Joke!
Ultimate Dragoon FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FacePeridot Face

That's the entry of DG.
(I will translate it)

[Image: bradday2seal.png]
IWBO Committee
Jul 21 2010 09:20 AM
pegasis105rf

im da boss
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 21 2010 04:56 PM by pegasis105rf.)
here is my entry

E holder it is an accsecory for people who likes to hold the grip this way

grip: rubber pf it is designed for the perfect fit to maximise performance

laser pointer it points where the beyblade is going to land for a good launch

black bubbles when the launcher is on an angle a black bubble or two apears

R-grip for people who like a round grip

FH is a finger holder

the grip comes with an extra set of springs that goes in to the new launcher so the beyblade spin velocity is higher to have more chance of knocking out the other beyblade

[Image: bradday2seal.png]
[Image: pegasis105rfsignature.jpg]
Thanks Kai-V for this carpin awesome sig!

Jul 21 2010 04:34 PM
loyd87

Qc Represent XD

(Jul 21 2010 05:12 AM)souless1234 Wrote:  
(Jul 21 2010 04:00 AM)loyd87 Wrote:  not really, you hold it in your hand not on your hand like a real bow

Oh, ok...Brooklyn's launcher was more of a crossbow on your wrist sort of thing :l
Don't you think a string launcher would be more suited because you won't need to insert the rip cord back in every time.

the ripcord normally could not be out of the launcher when you pull it and is totally made in hard plastic. so when you release the ripcord, it enter in the launcher to activate the system... mor you can bind it more powerfull is your launch... this is why you can upgrade the power with pulley ^^

----
Best tournament:
Jul 21 2010 11:13 PM