FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography

ya a screen shot lol that thought never came into my head
I still haven't found out if its ok for me to shrink my pic if a mod sees this could they tell me if its ok?
I would think it would be ok....

(NOT a mod)
(May. 09, 2009  6:27 PM)BladerQ Wrote: I still haven't found out if its ok for me to shrink my pic if a mod sees this could they tell me if its ok?

Fine, just don't change anything else.
(May. 09, 2009  6:36 PM)Khel Wrote: Fine, just don't change anything else.

Ok its been shrunk thanks.
Nice one Giga, it's nice to see a change of scenery
Really like yours, Giga.
Yeah, everyone has just been using grass so it is good to see one that isn't.
Thanks you guys! And good luck to everyone else.
I'm liking Starwulfen's and Giga's one, it's unique. Mostly Giga's because it's normal and simple.
is that driger in a bathtub?
it looks like a lid to one of those storage boxes?
its a garbage can lid but i thought it turned out Ok
(May. 10, 2009  8:09 PM)BladerWorks Wrote: its a garbage can lid but i thought it turned out Ok

yea its a great picture but are you saying that driger belongs in the garbage?
NO I did NOT mean that
the lid is just handy
Ahem, stupidly wordy explanation ahead.

At first I really had no idea where to start because there are countless cool photos you can take involving beyblades. I wasn't sure what to do so I ended up leaving it for a while (well, most of the contest running time). When I remembered that this closed today I decided I had to take something even if it did suck because I'd only be annoyed if I didn't enter anything. ^^; At first I thought about this as more of a joke idea but, out of loss for other ideas and because I figured it would look pretty cool if done right, I decided to go with it anyways. Of course, I didn't do it right at all and I did think about just not bothering or taking a different picture but in the end I couldn't be bothered to think of something else. Plus it's kinda growing on me. Kinda. ^^;

As you can see (well, maybe you can't) it's a Wyborg either using Waterfall or being waterfalled. It was originally gonna be the former but it could really be either. ^^; At first I wasn't sure whether to use the most awesome combo I could make or the worst but my bey collection quickly decided that for me when I realised I had very few good parts and a whole lot of sucky parts. ^^;

The worst combo I could find was:
BC: Griffolyon
AR: Master Driger
WD: 8 Balance
BB: Wyborg
The parts were picked for obvious reasons and the gold and purple actually looked kinda nice. Plus the 8 Balance rattled in a gloriously pathetic way. However, when I tested it to see how it span and it exploded over the kitchen. It took me a while to find the Knight Claws Ring - it had managed to wedge itself between two shoes. After that I decided I'd rather not use Knights Claws Ring because it's way too fragile and it's actually in quite a good condition and I'd kinda like to keep it that way. So in the end I just used a full Wyborg. It's been circling the boards a lot lately and I actually thing it looks quite cool even if it is sucky. ^^;

Unfortunately I only got one shot (lol; shot) at the photo because I could only convince my dad to through water at myself, my beyblade and the digital camera once. Plus I ended up soaking my pyjamas and narrowly avoiding getting a Wyborg to the face so I didn't argue with his decision too much. I was disappointed with the photo that I got because there was a lot of water and not so much Wyborg. Also, despite direct directions, my dad sucks at pouring things (he didn't want to get the camera wet as well). But as I said, I've kinda grown to like it. I like how it kinda looks like it's in the sea even if the amount of water is a little over-the-top and there are loads of little bits of water darting here and there. Probably would've been more awesome if I'd taken it on a sunny day because it would've caught the light but oh well. I touched it up a little on the computer because my dad forced me to take the picture behind this piece of plastic from the top of a take away pot and it made it a little blurry and light. I basically just darkened it a little. ^^;

Uh anyways, here it actually is before anyone who read all that dies of boredom. In link form because a full photo is too embarassing. XD
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/y..._23092.jpg
You sound like you were a women on a mission and boy, do you write fast. Anyway, it's not so bad, maybe a little to much water but it's fine otherwise.
Ahaha, a little to much water is a bit of an understatement. Probably wouldn't have been so much of a problem had I taken it like a split second earlier. ^^;
Woah, I like it. Cute
A little more Wyborg would have been nice, but it looks pretty kool nontheless.
Whoa! That's awesome!
Wow !!! That is sweetness I love it Looks Great Joyful_2
Wyborg just got OWNED.

In other words I like it Smile