Earth Cancer 125WD vs Other Track Heights

So I got 230 today and I was really excited to try out a combo I had been wanting to try out. I thought a mid height track would defend better against low track combos while still beating higher track combos, so I finally tested it out.

I chose the clear wheel Cancer (Hasbro) for destabilization purposes, and because it has a good shape for stamina.

TT Attack Stadium
Beylauncher
Cancer always shot first on round one, alternating for the rest of the rounds.

Earth Cancer 125 WD vs Earth Aquario 145WD (Click to View)
Earth Cancer 125 WD vs Earth Aquario 230WD (Click to View)
Earth Cancer 125 WD vs Earth Aquario 100WD (Click to View)
interesting, can you do t125/d125 as well? i think they might do better
(Jan. 21, 2011  12:14 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: interesting, can you do t125/d125 as well? i think they might do better

I was thinking about d125 as I was doing the tests against 100. I don't have either of the tracks yet, but I probably will soon.
How about you test this against burn as well?
Great tests, I rely don't think it's a bad thing it didn't get positive results against 100, since all the other current stamina tracks can only win against one other height, but this can win against 2!(maybe even three, if the person using this can somehow beat another 125 height staminaWink)

And could you also when you get your super deck set, the same tests, just
Burn 125 vs earth
Earth 125 vs burn
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:05 AM)Dan Wrote: How about you test this against burn as well?

I don't own burn yet, I'm sorry. I will be getting one in my BB-96 tomorrow, and I have a Burn Phoenix starter coming in the mail. I asked in my post under "Results" for someone to test with burn.

(Jan. 21, 2011  1:30 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Great tests, I rely don't think it's a bad thing it didn't get positive results against 100, since all the other current stamina tracks can only win against one other height, but this can win against 2!(maybe even three, if the person using this can somehow beat another 125 height staminaWink)

My thoughts exactly! After some more testing this could prove to be top tier.
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:30 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: since all the other current stamina tracks can only win against one other height, but this can win against 2!(maybe even three, if the person using this can somehow beat another 125 height staminaWink)
Fyuuor tested 85 against all other Track heights before and obtained a 100% win rate against all of them (except for 230).
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-5-18-sta...#pid382940
(Jan. 21, 2011  3:58 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:30 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: since all the other current stamina tracks can only win against one other height, but this can win against 2!(maybe even three, if the person using this can somehow beat another 125 height staminaWink)
Fyuuor tested 85 against all other Track heights before and obtained a 100% win rate against all of them (except for 230).

Ooo, now those tests I have not seen. Even 100% against 125? Edit- oh I posted before I saw the edited link, now I see
I wonder, if you change this to ch120 Evan, might it get the same win rates against 100 and 145, but do better against 230?
"I don't own burn yet, I'm sorry. I will be getting one in my BB-96 tomorrow, and I have a Burn Phoenix starter coming in the mail. I asked in my post under "Results" for someone to test with burn."

Different molds.
Anyways I have two Burn and T125 and D125 and like 8 WD's and I see my cousin on saturday and he has 230.
Well,
I said this to be tested to so many members and nobody did it and now i know that 125 is the (one of the) best track for stamina
Thanks for testing even though t125 and d125 can also be tested
Not that i'm saying this isn't useful since it was needed but wasn't it kinda obvious that 125 would defeat 145 and 100 would be better than 125 since the reason lower stamina win is cause they destabilise the other combo because they're lower down. Quite surprised by how well it did against 230 though.
Cool. I knew that earth cancer t125WD was a good idea. BTW, does anyone sees a little spin stealing on the prosess? I seen that when my bey gets hit the oppoment loses some spin.
Yeah, something is definitely up with those 125 vs. 230 tests ... 230 should be winning 100% of the time.
(Jan. 21, 2011  12:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Not that i'm saying this isn't useful since it was needed but wasn't it kinda obvious that 125 would defeat 145 and 100 would be better than 125 since the reason lower stamina win is cause they destabilise the other combo because they're lower down. Quite surprised by how well it did against 230 though.

Obviously you misread. The idea was it would defeat both 145 and 100, but in reality it still lost to 100 but beat 230 and 145. I'm sure 85 and 90 would beat it even more than 100 did.

(Jan. 21, 2011  9:32 PM)Kei Wrote: Yeah, something is definitely up with those 125 vs. 230 tests ... 230 should be winning 100% of the time.

I assure you these are accurate. Even at 125 height the clear wheel has enough space to reach the underside of 230's wheel, effectively destabilizing it.

(Jan. 21, 2011  4:30 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Cool. I knew that earth cancer t125WD was a good idea. BTW, does anyone sees a little spin stealing on the prosess? I seen that when my bey gets hit the oppoment loses some spin.

I'm skeptical of it being spin stealing since they are both spinning the same way. I believe it was destabilization. Whatever it is, that thing you are seeing is what made this combo so effective against 230.

(Jan. 21, 2011  4:01 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  3:58 AM)Diamond Wrote:

Ooo, now those tests I have not seen. Even 100% against 125? Edit- oh I posted before I saw the edited link, now I see
I wonder, if you change this to ch120 Evan, might it get the same win rates against 100 and 145, but do better against 230?

If my lost-in-the-post TT Dark Cancer comes in, I will test with CH120....but my Hasbro one doesn't stay in 145 mode :\

---------------------------

If anyone is skeptical, please feel free to test for yourself and post results. If you need to see more tests from me, please let me know. I will do them, so long as I have the parts.

I received my BB-96 Super Deck Set today so I can do tests against 85 and 90, as well as the Burn wheel. I would actually prefer for this combo to be Burn Cancer 125 WD, because of Burn's destabilization ability.
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:37 AM)Evan Wrote: If anyone is skeptical, please feel free to test for yourself and post results.

i did tests with t125 vs earth bull 100wd and earth bull 145wd, but t125 was in a non-earth combo, and it was in a LF, if you like i can still post them
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:40 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:37 AM)Evan Wrote: If anyone is skeptical, please feel free to test for yourself and post results.

i did tests with t125 vs earth bull 100wd and earth bull 145wd, but t125 was in a non-earth combo, and it was in a LF, if you like i can still post them

I don't believe that would be necessary, unless other members ask to see it.
That's one of the original Hasbro Top-Tiers! Meh. I wonder...I'll test in my Attack stadium.
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:30 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: That's one of the original Hasbro Top-Tiers! Meh. I wonder...I'll test in my Attack stadium.

I actually noticed that this was on the Hasbro Top-Tier list yesterday. I was wondering why it was, since it only really beats 145 (speaking in Hasbro-only terms)?
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:32 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:30 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: That's one of the original Hasbro Top-Tiers! Meh. I wonder...I'll test in my Attack stadium.

I actually noticed that this was on the Hasbro Top-Tier list yesterday. I was wondering why it was, since it only really beats 145 (speaking in Hasbro-only terms)?
well t125 my combo beats both 145 and 100, i have asked for testing on it in a TT attack but nobody cared...
hmmm i think we need someone to test with t125/d125 and compare
Earth Wolf 125WD vs. Earth Bull 145WD
Normal Procedure, TT Attack Stadium.
EW: 75%, all OS
EB: 25%, all OS.

Details:
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:37 AM)Evan Wrote: I assure you these are accurate. Even at 125 height the clear wheel has enough space to reach the underside of 230's wheel, effectively destabilizing it.

Do some tests with 145 vs. 230. Even 145 should only have about a 50% win percentage, max.

125 can certainly destabilize 230–anything can–but in my experience Earth always quite literally "pushes" the opposing Beyblade down, causing it to lose spin velocity and quickly stop spinning.
Maybe this combo just got overlooked for a while?