Diablo Discussion

MF-H Diablo Nemesis TH170RF vs. MF Vari Ares (Right Spin) R145RF
Standard Proceedure, Vari shot first, alternated between rounds; RF switched after 10 rounds.
MF-H Diablo Nemesis TH170RF: 15 wins (13 KO, 2 OS)
MF Vari Ares R145RF: 5 wins (All KO)

Before anybody asks why I didn't use Left Spin for Vari, is because my Left Spin Beylauncher broke about two months back. I used sliding shoot for both beyblades.

MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145RDF vs. MF Vari Ares (Right Spin) R145RF
Standard proceedure
MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145RDF: 16 wins (12 KO, 4 OS)
MF Vari Ares R145RF: 4 wins (All KO)

I tried doing stamina tests, but Diablo keeps on K.Oing Phantom so I can't really see a clear result.
MF-H Diablo Nemesis TH170R2F vs. MF Beat Lynx DF105RF
Standard Procedure,Beat Shot first, every 5 rounds Diablo shot first, Both RF R2F is Prime,Cleaned after 5 rounds

DN: 15 wins ( 12 KO 3 OS)
BL: 5 Wins (3 KO 2 OS)

Of course....Both slide shoot
DF105? Why not GB145?
Why are we testing attack against attack? And can someone please do tests of Diablo Nemesis TH170 RF/R2F against some low track Defense Combo?
(Jan. 28, 2012  5:19 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: DF105? Why not GB145?

Galaxy4Stars has weird ideas about what works. I mean, unconventional. Serious
(Jan. 28, 2012  6:49 AM)Nobodÿ Wrote: Why are we testing attack against attack? And can someone please do tests of Diablo Nemesis TH170 RF/R2F against some low track Defense Combo?

We were testing Attack vs. Attack because Shabalabadoo requested it?
And, I'll test MF Diablo Nemesis TH170RF vs. MF-H Duo Aquario 100RDF for you if that's fine.
Eh, I had been missing out on this thread since quite a long time, and I was actually waiting to see those Attack Vs. Attack tests...
And, I am pretty much impressed, as far as Pocky's tests are concerned. Smile
As for Galaxy4Stars tests, as Ga mentioned before, why not GB145? Without GB145, Beat Lynx is broke.
I wonder why people still seem to look down upon Diablo... :\
OK, its not great, but it is quite decent...
(Jan. 28, 2012  4:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I wonder why people still seem to look down upon Diablo... :\
OK, its not great, but it is quite decent...

It's because most people haven't seen it in action at tournaments yet.
And, quite frankly it actually is great. When I saw MF-H Diablo Nemesis TH170RF, I thought "no way is this going to work." As it is a TH170 attacker. But it got some really spectacular KOs.
However, it's harder to launch than Vari by far, as I had to re-do a couple of launches due to mis-launches.

Diablo is broken just because of it's weight; I don't see any major smash attack protrusions.

In defence, it's heavy enough to take Vari's attacks, but when it touched Vari in the center of the stadium, Diablo just moved to the Tornado Ridge while Vari went flying out of the stadium.
Yeah, honestly it gets top-tier worthy results for defence, and somewhere near that for attack. All because of its disgusting weight, though.
Oh yes, I am certainly aware of the reason(s) of it getting such good results. Smile
Of course it is just weight, which significantly reduces the effect of recoil it suffers.
And thanks Pocky, I had always asked the question of it being tough to launch or not. Smile

@th!nk- Its been for the first time that I heard of a Defense/Attack wheel, though. Chocked_2
Alright; I'll do the following right now then.

MF Vari Ares R145RF (Right Spin) vs MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
Standard Proceedure
MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS: 19 wins (2 KO, 17 OS)
MF Vari Ares: 1 win (All KO)

MF Diablo Nemesis TH170RF vs MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
Standard Proceedure
MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS: 15 wins (3 KO, 12 OS)
MF Diablo Nemesis TH170RF: 5 wins (All KO)

Now the above is interesting; even though it may be because Vari is in Right Spin, Diablo seems to be doing better than Vari.

I'll do MF Diablo Nemesis TH170RF vs. MF-H Duo Aquario 100RDF because of request.
(Jan. 28, 2012  4:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh yes, I am certainly aware of the reason(s) of it getting such good results. Smile
Of course it is just weight, which significantly reduces the effect of recoil it suffers.
And thanks Pocky, I had always asked the question of it being tough to launch or not. Smile

@th!nk- Its been for the first time that I heard of a Defense/Attack wheel, though. Chocked_2

Yeah, defense/attack wheels are uncommon because the two types are opposites in terms of their requirements (Defense: minimal protrusions, centralised weight, non-aggressive shape, Attack: Protrusions, externalised weight, aggresssive shape). As such, it usually only occurs when you get a wheel with extreme weight, that's too heavy to be KO'd, and has too much momentum from its weight (along with a reasonably aggressive shape) for opponents to resist its hits.

As I've said, I imagine we'll start to see some unusual combinations with this soon enough, due to its weight (though the poor stamina will probably be a bit of a hindrance).
Hehe, could someone test MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RDF for a quasiattack combo?
(Jan. 28, 2012  6:17 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: Hehe, could someone test MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RDF for a quasiattack combo?

I doubt it would move fast enough, if at all. RB might, but I don't have one so honestly I have no idea.
[quote='Janstarblast' pid='889829'
As for Galaxy4Stars tests, as Ga mentioned before, why not GB145? Without GB145, Beat Lynx is broke.
[/quote] beat doesn't really need gb145 or R145 I just think speed along with MF and mw
Is the key to win same thing to diablo does an OK job with th170 but it does work better with Df105
Basically, Galaxy4Stars just loves DF105 despite a lack of independent testing to back it up.
I have recently bought a Diablo (MW) and I will be able to do tests.
I have no MF-H, Death, Duo, RDF or EDS
I don't have gb145 that why replacing to R145 and Df105 in R145 testing it worse
(Jan. 28, 2012  7:49 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:
Janstarblast Wrote: As for Galaxy4Stars tests, as Ga mentioned before, why not GB145? Without GB145, Beat Lynx is broke.
beat doesn't really need gb145 or R145 I just think speed along with MF and mw
Is the key to win same thing to diablo does an OK job with th170 but it does work better with Df105

Oh yes, this site certainly allows all users the Freedom of Expression, so no one's stopping you from testing that. Smile
Just that, its just not good enough, and your belief (which is quite false) does not account for anything. Smile
You need to support your claims with extensive DF105 tests, as th!nk said...
But yeah, 105 is an outclassed height, and the wings probably do nothing...
All in all, you should have told us that you do not have GB145. So, do not test Beat for now, as the results wouldn't be quite important; because Beat won't be as strong as it is meant to be.

@Pocky- Wowie! I am impressed by Diablo's performance compared to VariAres, but considering the overall low win-rate, its pretty much unimpressive..... But yeah, at least a better attacker. And yes, I know that its all because of the weight...

@th!nk- Yes, two completely different attributes, which have completely different requirements... I would still call this a "one of a kind" as I NEVER heard of a Defense/Attack bey to this date. Maybe there was one in plastics (Kid Dragoon's AR), IIRC; but since then, I haven't heard of any. At least not in MFB. :\

But yeah, this is a novelty item, and even if something would manage to suppress it, it would still find use in tourneys, thanks to its uniqueness and popularity...

As for the poor Stamina, it is a hindrance. But, probably a negligible hindrance for something that doesn't seem to depend on Stamina atm. It is a Defense/Attack bey, has respectable Stamina, and probably doesn't need more Stamina. Should it have had more Stamina, this bey was almost unbeatable. So probably one can conclude by saying that- Though a negligible hindrance, Stamina seems to play an important role. Then again, Stamina(more in the form of "solo spin time") of a bey has always been important; but Attack types were excluded from this belief.
Diablo's an Attack type. So Stamina does not matter. Smile Brief comparison-
Pure Attackers- Low on Stamina, can beat Stamina types though.
Pure Defenders- Respectable Stamina, but outdone by Stamina types.
Attack/Defense- Moderate Stamina, may/may not beat Stamina types.

@Galaxy4Stars- In that case, you must not test Beat itself. Every Beat Lynx test is inconsistent, if Beat is not on GB145. Smile
(Jan. 28, 2012  8:16 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: I don't have gb145 that why replacing to R145 and Df105 in R145 testing it worse

GB145 is the track for beat, as it puts the weight in the right places, so r145 is a bit overrated. Anyway, I don't mind you testing df105, but if you don't have GB145 to try, add that as a note, until you can get someone independent (someone who has no preconceived notions about the track) to test df105.

Also, please take more time writing your posts, as they are difficult to understand.
can i request Metal Face-Heavy Diablo Nemesis CH120RF VS Metal Face-Heavy Death Bull TH170RDF?
Since it seems acceptable to request combo tests, I'd like to request mfh diablo free spin mode 85mf and with the fusion hades tip vs L Drago guardian.
(Jan. 30, 2012  7:53 PM)Meltex Wrote: Since it seems acceptable to request combo tests, I'd like to request mfh diablo free spin mode 85mf and with the fusion hades tip vs L Drago guardian.

Sadly, free spin mode only works with X: D
Oh wow really? Guess I won't get one, that's a reall let down. Is there a main group of people that do tests or is it anyone with the correct parts and control groups?
Anyone with the correct parts and stadium. There's a testing standard thread to check all that out (posting results or something?) Control groups help a lot though.