Complaints about the BeyLauncher

Um. I may be a bit late here as I haven't bothered reading the whole thread but;

People are saying the grip breaks yes? If I may make a suggestion/slight mod.?
On the grip couldn't you add two extra supports, like the spokes on a bicycle wheel, to strengthen the "structure"...if you get what I mean.

It would only take two small bits of plastic and some plastic/super glue.

At least thats what I would do. Hope this helps.
i think what tt are saying is that you holdit as they show and let go rather than leting it slide out of your fingers but this still does not explain the prongs breaking or that TTs own staff hold it "wrong"
I not sure if this would work, but how about not letting it retract after you launch? Then you press a button or something and then it retracts? And then make the handle magnetic so that it won't loosen as much when the retract function is off? Hope this helps.
Sandman, I think your mod might work for a while, but adding more weight to the handle isn't really going to help while it hits your knuckles, I don't think adding to the handle is the way to solve it.

Also seeing as it shouldn't be left to us to fix a horrible defect in their product.
(Sep. 03, 2009  3:25 AM)Anime Wrote: I not sure if this would work, but how about not letting it retract after you launch? Then you press a button or something and then it retracts? And then make the handle magnetic so that it won't loosen as much when the retract function is off? Hope this helps.

The handle would just fall into the stadium.
to be honest when I pull on the cord i dont let it retract then let it go slowly and I get the same speed (even more sometimes O___o) when i let it go that way my knuckles arent bloody Smile

EDIT: but i pull the Launcher away from me and the cord towards me at the same time to make it easier yea know as if you were doing a sliding shoot
Yeah but I get scared that the string will snap out of the launcher.
And recently I burst a blood vessel in my had (well not me somone burst it for me Unhappy) and the string flew and smacked me right on the bad spot, really painful, so i'm scared to launch now Unhappy.
(Sep. 05, 2009  5:16 AM)Blademaster0 Wrote: really

Don't post unless you have something decent to add to the conversion, please.
(Sep. 04, 2009  6:32 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Yeah but I get scared that the string will snap out of the launcher.
And recently I burst a blood vessel in my had (well not me somone burst it for me Unhappy) and the string flew and smacked me right on the bad spot, really painful, so i'm scared to launch now Unhappy.

ugh yea after i kept geetting hit in the same spot on my thumb a few times i decided to try and solve the issue......so now i wear a winter glove when i launch looks dumb but it works
^^ heyy good idea except it still may break the beylauncher Unhappy I hope that new launcher the suspension one is any good if so ill buy a bunch of them
i've spoted that battle strikers have manets to hold the striker in place untill launch that would stop the prong breaking unless tt did such a bad job of it that the magnets come out left right & center
(Oct. 10, 2009  10:15 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: i've spoted that battle strikers have manets to hold the striker in place untill launch that would stop the prong breaking unless tt did such a bad job of it that the magnets come out left right & center

... except there's no magnet in MFB.
OK but where's the magnet supposed to go in the Beyblade itself?
I suppose the Face would be the most obvious location for a magnet. I was actually thinking the same thing with regards to an improvement on the BeyLauncher, but honestly, it doesn't seem incredibly feasible Uncertain
One also ought to consider that those Battle Strikers require some sort of jolt to force the spinning top off of the winder. Granted, the sudden stop of the Beyblade could be enough of a jolt to knock off of the magnet, but might that not still be enough stress to weaken the prongs?
right this really doesn't have much to do with complaints of the beylauncher....

Also another handle of mine snapped.
On the subject of prongs... yeah, it's donezo.

Three more BeyLaunchers coming from ebay ~sigh~
ive noticed on the most faces there are like little slits maybe the should make launchers that clip into them but i guess it wouldnt work for metal faces Uncertain
Can we get some clarification on the legality of modifying the beylauncher nub? I run the CNC Router at work and wouldn't mind whipping up a few designs for new nubs out of PVC/Polyarbonate.

I'm also planning to get some measurements when my own launcher arrives to try and whip up a set of aluminum prongs for personal use. I'll look through the photos again to see the most common brake areas on there. If there's enough room for screws, I might be able to send some out as repair items. Let me know.
They should make launchers like the HMS ones those were great never broke even one.
(Oct. 27, 2009  1:00 AM)Kenji Wrote: They should make launchers like the HMS ones those were great never broke even one.

hahaha you were lucky to get one that worked the way it was supposed to

takara-tomy's build quality has always sucked
Jesus Christ? I hear people break these launchers alot? They're like 14 pounds each? Including shipping costs etc? I don't really like the design of it anyway.. it doesn't seem to suit heavy handed powerful people who like to launch hard.. They should make a grip like one of those Hasbro ones...
Yes, if you do want to go for power and want a long lasting launcher, why would you use a beylauncher anyway? Plus, how come Takara would make such an expensive launcher that's not durable? I'd have the right mind to make a complaint! Pinching_eyes_2.. Also the handle should be of rubber to create grip on your hand.. and make a stronger bigger hold at the bottom to prevent the cord of ripping out.