Complaints about the BeyLauncher

(Aug. 04, 2009  12:48 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: okay i looked at the first couple posts, and i've seen that WBO video about launching a blade thats on tube.

did it ever occur to you guys that you're doing it wrong?

not trying to spike / belittle anyone here but i look at the launcher and i see that you're suppose to wrap your fingers in the handle and pull it. if you hold it all loose and let it go so it flaps and slaps about, then its obviously gonna break.

if any fixes should be done, it should be that there are clear instructions about how to hold the launcher. failing that then people will learn the hard way (forking out alot of USD and GBP).

just how i see it, if its breaking, then you're not using it how it was designed.

You're completely missing the reason it breaks.
hey bey brad heres my idea well iust got my beylauncher in the mail wail i was playing the wii any way it made me thinck if a wii remote jakcet protechts the wiimote then why not make a jakect for a bey launcher
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:12 AM)tfp1119 Wrote: hey bey brad heres my idea well iust got my beylauncher in the mail wail i was playing the wii any way it made me thinck if a wii remote jakcet protechts the wiimote then why not make a jakect for a bey launcher

Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
Well im getting a Light Launcher, Right Spin Beylauncher and a Left Spin Beylauncher. I am going to do further testing and i will tell you what happens
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

I actually thought about this the other day and realised I totally want one. XD
what if we could some how make prongs from coat hangers Chocked_2 idk i think they realy should be made of metal to handle the weight
Here, they seem to encourage letting go of the handle in order to get more power. Therefore, assuming TAKARA-TOMY did their appropriate research, it refutes the "I get the same power when I continue to hold the handle" and "This is not the way the Beylauncher is supposed to be used" statements.
Wow, you're right. That's ridiculous haha
That is not a good picture of Blader DJ, or whatever he is. =_=
Maybe I'll hold off on getting some MFB blades since the launchers are so bad. I don't have the money to purchase multiple launchers.=/

Edit: How long did you guys use your launchers till the prongs broke? Chocked_2
The launchers aren't THAT bad, but they can be better. I'm still on my first Beylauncher from early July, but I do have another in reserves for when that one inevitably breaks.

If you're so concerned about Launcher, I'd get Starters with Launchers in them.
Thats the plan bro. Maybe I overreacted lol, seeing those pictures of the beylauncher with broken prongs scared me lolz.

I guess I'll get more light launchers than beylaunchers seeing that the handle has its flaws. =/
Yes, the launchers are that bad and trivializing the problem is giving a company that has stolen money from its consumers a free pass.
i have never actually had any problems with the beyblauncher except for the handle whipping back and hitting me in the hand
what about the picture earlyer in the tread where it says to hold onto the handle Chocked
and i notcied on the instructions it shows them holding the handle how you would when you let go TT cant make there minds up >_>
Ack! my last* Beylancher lost the center piece that was holding onto the string. You, know the circle inside the handle piece. Dang >.>
ugh I tried out my Beylaunchers, and maybe it's the way I'm launching them, but I can't seem to launch with much power at all using them.
It takes a bit to get over the "fear" of pulling the string out of the Beylauncher. Once you get over it and get used to pulling it, you'll get more power.
(Aug. 16, 2009  5:24 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It takes a bit to get over the "fear" of pulling the string out of the Beylauncher. Once you get over it and get used to pulling it, you'll get more power.

It definately takes some practice. This thread is probably what scared me enough to not go beast mode on the launcher, but eventually you'll find the right technique.
Oh i just break my beylauncher, Since i don't have another one, i make this little mod.
Probably is illegal, even if the difference are negligible (and now the beylauncher doesn't hurt at all)

[Image: img0143o.th.jpg]
Actually, i think that may be legal...

Also, mine gave up on me.
Second time firing libra, the string didn't retract. fml.
Did you try tugging on it?
yessir. However, i refuse to be defeated. I've been trying to fix this thing for the last half hour. And i believe i'm succeeding.

update: finished assembly, going to test it now, wish me luck.

edit:

okay, so I tried it the first time, but I was a bit too excited, so i forgot to clip it into the launcher grip.
Flew into a wall, but I think it's fine. tried it again, and

Success!
i managed to break off the outer handle bit sticking out, so i got like a right angle shaped handle. its actually awsome!

also, one of my other beyblauchers has something weird about it. when it try and lauch my wolf wheel, if i leave the last 2 millimeters of the string unpulled, it doesn even release its great! so funny