Complaints about the BeyLauncher

I actually think the rubber DOES prevent breakage to an extent, but it definitely wasn't designed for it.
how are the new hasbro launchers?
(Aug. 02, 2010  9:45 PM)jnf209 Wrote: how are the new hasbro launchers?
Better. If we are talking about the Beylaunchers/String Launchers obviously.
BeyHolders? What are those, only thing I can think of is the Launcher Grip.
My beylauncher's starting to break since the handle is cracking Unhappy but I found a way to fix and preserve it. I'm not sure if this is legal or not but I wrapped tape all over the handle and then wrappped rubber around the handle too. For me it helps absorb the impact when released. I'm not sure this'll work for everyone but it works for me.
You can just wrap the handle with a rubber band.
Much easier and much less sticky.
Well for me it's not sticky at all Mc Frown
LIGHTLAUNCHER:
Highly recomended for you is to use a Light Launcher
that way you can provide any strength you want
but not too powerful cause it might destroy your launcher

BEYLAUNCHER:
the beylauncher is a really hard launcher to use
the disadvantages of the beylauncher is
some kids are scared to pull it cause it might break
hurts your fingers or your launcher when you realease the handel
these are some disadvantages that i know
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:20 PM)VisoBladers Wrote: LIGHTLAUNCHER:

BEYLAUNCHER:

You can provide any strength you want(Usually 100%, 80% for WB) on the BeyLauncher too... And how would one possibly shoot so hard that it destroys their Light Launcher?

BEYLAUNCHER:
This post is bad and you should feel bad about posting it.
People need to stop making unfounded assumptions about the beylaucher just because they're too uncoordinated to use it :V
I was wondering if someone would make a video tutoral teaching how to slide shoot or do a flower pattern which is the same thing with a beylauncher ..i know string launcher but the bey launcher seems like it would be diffrent so plz help me out ty
It is the same as using the normal launcher, in my experience. Might need a second opinion though, since it does take time to adjust to using the beylauncher and that might make me think this is the normal way of launching now.
yeah i know what you mean.....i have had the exact same problem happen to me about 2 times now....ugh.....it's really annoying.....
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:53 AM)logan3454 Wrote: I was wondering if someone would make a video tutoral teaching how to slide shoot or do a flower pattern which is the same thing with a beylauncher ..i know string launcher but the bey launcher seems like it would be diffrent so plz help me out ty
If you know how to do it with the String Launcher, then you know how to do it with the Beylauncher.

BEYLAUNCHER:
If you dont have the skills to use a beylauncher dont say its “hard”to use
And for “some kids are afraid of pulling it because it might break”
if your scared of it breaking use a suspension
with the new launchers, my beys constantly fall of. in addition, i have broken 2 ripcords already with the MFB launchers, something that i was never able to do with the much simpler, older launchers
(Sep. 03, 2010  4:21 PM)Leonwind Wrote: with the new launchers, my beys constantly fall of. in addition, i have broken 2 ripcords already with the MFB launchers, something that i was never able to do with the much simpler, older launchers

Most people don't have their beyblades fall off, I for one don't so I don't really see that as a problem.

This thread is discussing the beylauncher, not the light launchers that use ripcords.

Also, they use the same "technology" within the new MFB light launchers as they did in the plastic gen, only with a different casing.
thats mostly true, but with the new launchers you have to rotare your bey on the launcher.

really? urs doesnt fall of constantly? its happened to me alot and it gets very annoying when you are testing the Lightning Force Stadium like i have been (atleast i am almost done)

sorry if i mentioned the wrong laucher
I don't really see the problem here now. Before the suspention and launcher rubber came out yes it was a large problem, not now though. Just a buy a launcher rubber off ebay or something. The rubber absorbs the impact so the handle doesn't break. This won't solve the prongs breaking but you can't solve everything I guess.
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:55 AM)Leonwind Wrote: thats mostly true, but with the new launchers you have to rotare your bey on the launcher.

No, you don't. And if you are, then you are damaging your launcher.
my beylaunchers string wont go back any fix for this???
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:33 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:55 AM)Leonwind Wrote: thats mostly true, but with the new launchers you have to rotare your bey on the launcher.

No, you don't. And if you are, then you are damaging your launcher.

I think he means you have to rotate the bey to make it stay on the launcher.
(Sep. 03, 2010  4:29 PM)Storm Aries Wrote: ya they need to do better!

What?