Complaints about the BeyLauncher

i have a step to add to the method it's a little annoying but it works just do what you do to get full power, slight grip on the handle and pull so when the string stops your hand continues but instead of letting the handle fly back into the launcher you quickly move your right hand and catch the string before the handle retract all the way

i'll make a vid if this is too difficult to understand
when i launch my beylauncher it feels weak and my pegasis does not go around the staduim fast it could rather be..

worn RF
pegasis thunder whip
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:08 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote: when i launch my beylauncher it feels weak and my pegasis does not go around the staduim fast it could rather be..

worn RF
pegasis thunder whip
The topic you made didn't help you at all?
Are these problems the same with Hasbro's model? I'm sorry if I'm repeating someone, but I read three pages and everyone was talking about the TT design..
using my friends beylauncher feels wierd and kinda hurts my hand so i prefer my light launchers Tongue_out
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:08 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote: when i launch my beylauncher it feels weak and my pegasis does not go around the staduim fast it could rather be..

worn RF
pegasis thunder whip
Just get an actual, good Beystadium. It is not a surprise that Hasbro makes very terrible stadiums that do not help Attack types at all.
(Sep. 12, 2010  6:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

worn RF
pegasis thunder whip
Just get an actual, good Beystadium. It is not a surprise that Hasbro makes very terrible stadiums that do not help Attack types at all.

why wont hasbro put some effort into making good stadiums?
I'm assuming most of the problem is the child safety laws... Maybe Hasbro isn't permitted to make a stadium that accelerates the movements of Beys, I know they're not allowed to make one that isn't completely walled...
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:23 PM)CherryICG Wrote: I'm assuming most of the problem is the child safety laws... Maybe Hasbro isn't permitted to make a stadium that accelerates the movements of Beys, I know they're not allowed to make one that isn't completely walled...

well thats a load of carp Tongue_out stupid child safety laws. im sick of my bro crying about how his storm pegasis doesnt win at all

EDIT: didnt they already do that?
I've seen that the Hasbro stadiums are always completely walled. The portable stadium less so, because you can remove the sides, I've heard, but you're not supposed to.
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:32 PM)CherryICG Wrote: I've seen that the Hasbro stadiums are always completely walled. The portable stadium less so, because you can remove the sides, I've heard, but you're not supposed to.

well then somebody should put that "sue for everything mentality" to work. somebody could drown if they filled it with water. people do

worn RF
pegasis thunder whip

oh and also the light launcher is more stronger than the beylauncher is the bey launcher supposed to be made for speed to knock out?
My hasbro beylauncher handles brokeCrying . But for some reason it could launch my lightning l drago. I got a new one that can't launch l drago has anybody heard of this?
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:40 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote:

worn RF
pegasis thunder whip

oh and also the light launcher is more stronger than the beylauncher is the bey launcher supposed to be made for speed to knock out?

actually, the beylauncher is stronger, if you launch correctly, but comes at the cost of accuracy. the light launcher is weaker, but has more accuracy. its mostly preference, as i would choose the light launcher. using a beylauncher feels awkward and hurts my hand for me.
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:00 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:40 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote:

worn RF
pegasis thunder whip

actually, the beylauncher is stronger, if you launch correctly, but comes at the cost of accuracy. the light launcher is weaker, but has more accuracy. its mostly preference, as i would choose the light launcher. using a beylauncher feels awkward and hurts my hand for me.

lol i agree about the hand thing
In tournaments, it's not really a preference. Use the beylauncher, if you want to win.
its strange i used storm pegasus 105rf with string launcher against a rock leone 145wb (light l.) then pegasus got owned but when i use both with light launcher pegasus wins
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:49 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote: its strange i used storm pegasus 105rf with string launcher against a rock leone 145wb (light l.) then pegasus got owned but when i use both with light launcher pegasus wins

How many "tests" did you do?
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:56 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:49 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote: its strange i used storm pegasus 105rf with string launcher against a rock leone 145wb (light l.) then pegasus got owned but when i use both with light launcher pegasus wins

sooo many i dont even know? probably its just the suckish pegasus thunder whip i think i need like a attack stadium

p.s. is there a tread or someone etc. who sells beystaduim by post
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:02 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:56 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:

sooo many i dont even know? probably its just the suckish pegasus thunder whip i think i need like a attack stadium

p.s. is there a tread or someone etc. who sells beystaduim by post

Saying a number of roughly how much you've tested would help.
Pegasus Thunderwhip
Switch the bolded and take out Thunder. what do you get
Whip Pegasus

Also, http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:12 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Pegasus Thunderwhip
Switch the bolded and take out Thunder. what do you get
Whip Pegasus

i dont get it
My Beylauncher's Handle cracked today.

Good thing I saw it before it broke...

Superglue FTW! Grin
my string launcher handle broke,then the other half broke,and now it wont retract but still usable XD
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:52 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: my string launcher handle broke,then the other half broke,and now it wont retract but still usable XD

How does it still work if it doesnt retract?