Competitive Sparking beys

(May. 25, 2020  3:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  2:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Don’t make claims if you don’t Have evidence to back it up. Just go look at my testing thread. I’ll be glad to test it against Master on Bearing though.
As the matter of fact I do. If you're interested I can make some testing. Brave simply lacks the recoil to knockout Master.

Hey, check BuilderROB's thread now. Updated with a Master on Bearing test.
Also
(May. 25, 2020  2:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 08, 2020  5:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave Valkyrie (6 bladed mode) Xtend+ (Defense Mode) is comparable to Lord/Master 0Wall Bearing. It might be a top tier right spin equalizer.
(May. 25, 2020  2:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave is not good on any driver. It can be easily countered by Master on Bearing.

Look at the first quote. You posted this in BuilderROB's Brave Valkyrie testing thread.
This makes no sense.
(May. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  3:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: As the matter of fact I do. If you're interested I can make some testing. Brave simply lacks the recoil to knockout Master.
I’d go take a look at my testing I just did on the matter if you’re interested: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...pid1597363
I know, I'm the one who told you in the first place that Brave Valkyrie is top tier on Xtend+.

(May. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  3:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: As the matter of fact I do. If you're interested I can make some testing. Brave simply lacks the recoil to knockout Master.

Hey, check BuilderROB's thread now. Updated with a Master on Bearing test.
Also
(May. 25, 2020  2:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Look at the first quote. You posted this in BuilderROB's Brave Valkyrie testing thread.
This makes no sense.
I said it might be, I'll do the testing right now. Do you want me to do it with the wheel disc instead for Master?
(May. 25, 2020  3:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’d go take a look at my testing I just did on the matter if you’re interested: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...pid1597363
I know, I'm the one who told you in the first place that Brave Valkyrie is top tier on Xtend+.

Then you’ve just contradicted your statement that says:

(May. 25, 2020  2:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  2:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So, it seems that Super is better for all out attack on drivers like X', Qc', and Ds', and Brave is better on stationary attack on drivers like Xt+ and (maybe) Octa.
Brave is not good on any driver. It can be easily countered by Master on Bearing.
(May. 25, 2020  3:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’d go take a look at my testing I just did on the matter if you’re interested: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...pid1597363

(May. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hey, check BuilderROB's thread now. Updated with a Master on Bearing test.
Also
I said it might be, I'll do the testing right now. Do you want me to do it with the wheel disc instead for Master?

I mean, you said it would be better on 00W before, so if you could use 00W on Master, that'd be great.
Well, there are certainly some wrong opinions being expressed here. Brave may not necessarily be the best layer at KOing. But have you considered trying to outspin and out-LAD opponents in Opposite Spin? I can think of one tip at least, that I have tested, that enabled Brave to beat Master.
Hello guys, i'm not sure about buying sparking beys yet because none of those showed to be THAT superior compared to some Cho-zs and GTs. Brave Valkyrie seems good for over-finishes only (i'm quite disappointed about its burst potential, too low), Super Hyperion is confusing (sometimes it's great, other times not so much), King Helios is not even worth mentioning, Glide Ragnaruk has the Wheel disc which seems very good for stamina beys but also REALLY HEAVY, it doesn't help burst resistance (not sure about lad, it's not perfectly rounded), Curse Satan is something i wouldn't buy. Now, do you think that parts like Wheel have outclassed 00/0/Wall disc+frame combos in pure stamina, balance etc...? Like i said before, i don't see anything that really outclasses some older releases. At least, not enough to say: ok, i'm gonna buy only sparking beys from now on.
(May. 25, 2020  3:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  3:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: I know, I'm the one who told you in the first place that Brave Valkyrie is top tier on Xtend+.

Then you’ve just contradicted your statement that says:

(May. 25, 2020  2:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave is not good on any driver. It can be easily countered by Master on Bearing.
I guess I was wrong , but Master still has the better winrate.
(May. 25, 2020  3:55 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello guys, i'm not sure about buying sparking beys yet because none of those showed to be THAT superior compared to some Cho-zs and GTs. Brave Valkyrie seems good for over-finishes only (i'm quite disappointed about its burst potential, too low), Super Hyperion is confusing (sometimes it's great, other times not so much), King Helios is not even worth mentioning, Glide Ragnaruk has the Wheel disc which seems very good for stamina beys but also REALLY HEAVY, it doesn't help burst resistance (not sure about lad, it's not perfectly rounded), Curse Satan is something i wouldn't buy. Now, do you think that parts like Wheel have outclassed 00/0/Wall disc+frame combos in pure stamina, balance etc...? Like i said before, i don't see anything that really outclasses some older releases. At least, not enough to say: ok, i'm gonna buy only sparking beys from now on.

Super actually seems to be a right spin Zwei, so I’d say it’s one of the few releases of Sparking looking to be good. I do agree though that the beginning of Sparking has had some underwhelming parts for sure.
(May. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
I’d go take a look at my testing I just did on the matter if you’re interested: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...pid1597363
You know, if Valkyrie is such a good stationary attacker. We should try it with Atomic.
(May. 25, 2020  8:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
You know, if Valkyrie is such a good stationary attacker. We should try it with Atomic.

For same spin I agree.
I definitely have to agree with BuilderROB, Super Hyperion 1A Hunter Dash was throwing Judgment Diabolos Blitz Octa around pretty consistently in a small test I did.
(May. 25, 2020  10:15 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: I definitely have to agree with BuilderROB, Super Hyperion 1A Hunter Dash was throwing Judgment Diabolos Blitz Octa around pretty consistently in a small test I did.
Any bey can throw Judgement around. Judgement is not a defense type, it's a very aggressive layer and it's not good for defense.
(May. 25, 2020  11:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  10:15 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: I definitely have to agree with BuilderROB, Super Hyperion 1A Hunter Dash was throwing Judgment Diabolos Blitz Octa around pretty consistently in a small test I did.
Any bey can throw Judgement around. Judgement is not a defense type, it's a very aggressive layer and it's not good for defense.

Octa, however, is good for stationary attack. It’s a relatively aggressive stationary driver, so it pairs well with Judgement.
(May. 26, 2020  12:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  11:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Any bey can throw Judgement around. Judgement is not a defense type, it's a very aggressive layer and it's not good for defense.

Octa, however, is good for stationary attack. It’s a relatively aggressive stationary driver, so it pairs well with Judgement.
Read his comment, he was trying to make Judgement defensive, knocking Judgement t around is far from impressive.
(May. 26, 2020  12:10 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  12:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Octa, however, is good for stationary attack. It’s a relatively aggressive stationary driver, so it pairs well with Judgement.
Read his comment, he was trying to make Judgement defensive, knocking Judgement t around is far from impressive.

He never said he used Octa for a defensive purpose. Again, Octa can be used for stationary attack on things like Judgement.
(May. 26, 2020  12:31 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  12:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: Read his comment, he was trying to make Judgement defensive, knocking Judgement t around is far from impressive.

He never said he used Octa for a defensive purpose. Again, Octa can be used for stationary attack on things like Judgement.

Yes he did, then why would he be impressed with Hyperion knocking it around?
(May. 26, 2020  12:40 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  12:31 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: He never said he used Octa for a defensive purpose. Again, Octa can be used for stationary attack on things like Judgement.

Yes he did, then why would he be impressed with Hyperion knocking it around?

Maybe because of octa’s heavy weight.
(May. 26, 2020  12:49 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  12:40 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yes he did, then why would he be impressed with Hyperion knocking it around?

Maybe because of octa’s heavy weight.

Still, not impressive.
(May. 26, 2020  12:53 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  12:49 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Maybe because of octa’s heavy weight.

Still, not impressive.

People have different definitions of “impressive”.
(May. 26, 2020  12:57 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  12:53 AM)g2_ Wrote: Still, not impressive.

People have different definitions of “impressive”.

I guess.
(May. 26, 2020  12:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  11:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Any bey can throw Judgement around. Judgement is not a defense type, it's a very aggressive layer and it's not good for defense.

I've done some testing with Brave Valkyrie Octa 2A vs Perfect Phoenix Wheel Atomic, and I have to say, Valkyrie did way better with Quick'. Plus, Brave Valkyrie Atomic 2A has horrible stamina.
By the way guys, is Brave ring supposed to wear down with use so the attacks won't be that softened?
(May. 26, 2020  6:02 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: By the way guys, is Brave ring supposed to wear down with use so the attacks won't be that softened?
Dont think so, the rubber is too hard.
Ouch, that's a shame. TT could have given Brave the same Imperial Dragon gimmick, with its soft rubber.
(May. 26, 2020  6:02 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: By the way guys, is Brave ring supposed to wear down with use so the attacks won't be that softened?

It's not meant to, but it's going to wear down regardless, just like most, if not all Layers.