Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

I would put the attention MF-H Phantom xx BD145 RF.

I would compare the results of you guys with ours...
Does anyone of you tested it?
As the meta is going here, it can be considered a Tier 1.
It works good also with CS (personally i've tested only with a CS Takara Ver.) instead of RF, but it lost a lot of aggressivity and the match changes a lot, of course.

Waiting for posts from international advanced bladers, haha!
I tried it once, didn't like it, preferred MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF immensely.
Is LRF intended to be on the Blitz combo?

That seems a bit counterintuitive... anyone who would have LRF would most certainly have R2F/RF lying around...
Well if by some random chance a user only had LRF (for whatever reason) it isn't like using it on Blitz would make it significantly worse than RF or R2F and no longer a top-tier customization..
I was not aware this was Competitive Metal Fight Second Best is Okay Combos.

Seriously, it makes absolutely no sense.

To further expand upon my point: We do not have EWD on the Stamina tips list, which is actually less severe of a performance drop(from the ones listed) than RF -> LRF on a Right-Spin Beyblade.

Moreover, using LRF in Right-Spin can also impact the way the flower breaks and so forth, if the way R2F in Left-Spin is any indication.
I've actually yet to see any testing on the difference between the them when it comes to right-spin. If it is just me, and you have seen some before (that aren't in a thread I tried to dedicate to LRF awhile back) or you've actually done some yourself I'd just think that is an old misconception and I know how you hate those. Wink
I've played around with R2F in left spin a good deal out of my own curiosity, and it was noticably slower than in right spin.

It's a common sense issue either way, though. LRF: Very expensive tip. Designed for Left-Spin. RF and R2F: Extremely cheap and hideously abundant tips, designed for Right-Spin.

I wonder which one I would resort to, if I were attending a tournament with the intentions of winning...
It depends on how strong your launch is and how well you can control your attackers.

When I was less skilled in attack I would regularly use LRF on right spin beys in an attempt to take some of the power off of my launches and prevent self KOs.
Yes, but this list should not really be catering to that circumstance... this is about what's best for what situation, and LRF is not the better answer, unless you're implying that it offers more controlability than RF(when in right spin), which I personally disagree with, but our experiences may not line up right in this case.
But LRF is still faster than RF, which is on the list? I don't have LRF so you'll have to tell me.
I am basing my query on exactly that - in my experiences, R2F in left spin is slower than RF in left spin. I do not know if this is the case for LRF, and I am asking. If LRF is slower in right-spin than RF in right-spin, LRF has no place on Blitz.
IIRC We've had R2F on the list for Left-Spin Attackers so...
If you don't have experience specifically with LRF in right-spin I'd suggest against knocking it. My LRF is completely mutilated so I cannot test for you but I doubt the difference is as great as you think it is.
Well I know how great the difference is with R2F... so if LRF is mirrored, it stands to reason that I am probably not far off base.
It could just be your R2F though..? I did not experience any drastic difference between RF and R2F in Left-Spin ever or I would have mentioned it.

White Vertigo Flash, Hazel, White Vertigo Flash.
I have 4 R2Fs and 3 RFs.

It could be one of them. Except it's all of them. Or, all of the 3 R2Fs I've used, anyway.

Old combos with dumb nicknames did all sorts of things that did not necessarily work as great as they claimed.

LLDBD145LRF and MLDCH120XF, for example

edit: and, if it means anything, all of my RF and R2F are Hasbro except the one R2F I haven't used.
I'd like to see others opinions on how their RFs and R2Fs compare rather than the two of us just restating our standpoints.

Nicknaming is irrelevant and I have no clue why you brought it up at all..

I only have a Takara R2F but I plan on getting a couple Hasbro ones soon.
You mentioned White Vertigo Flash... which is an old combo with a dumb nickname.

(Jan. 13, 2012  1:35 AM)Dan Wrote: White Vertigo Flash, Hazel, White Vertigo Flash.

It is just how I remember it? Seriously guys?

Okay..
I think I may know why my R2Fs are behaving poorly in Left-Spin, actually, and it really could be a brand-related thing. The Hasbro R2F has no bar in it, and while that doesn't cause(noticable) problems in right-spin, it might cause a bit more free-spinning in Left... which would obviously slow it down a bit. Having just launched it to see(on LLD100R2F, just for giggles), it seems to stall a bit more, compared to RF. This R2F is also in about prime condition, so it's not overtly worn or anything.

I am really hesitant to crack open my TT R2F just for this, though... anyone else got both? th!nk?
I was thinking that might be the case. We'll see, huh?
If you want to clear up a misconception and do good for the community, open it up. If not..?
If no one else has got a Hasbro and TT one in identical or similar condition, I will break it out, I suppose. I'd been saving it for possible tournament use down the line, but I can always grab another sometime in the future.
That combo was made long before the nickname rule and Dan was only using it as a casual statement and it was more of a stylistic choice, and not something most users are really going to copy, and I've seen Moo-Moo Hurricane (Bull T125RF) mentioned by a few people with italicised names but whatever, and really, you could have just asked him to change it so it doesn't mislead others OR cause drama, rather than making an example of a widely respected member, but back to the topic:

Okay, well, I must say, R2F in left spin still seems faster than RF, to me. I haven't tried LRF in right, but at the very least, I think they perform close enough that it's not really worth removing them, MF-H Blitz Unicorno CH120LRF will still get almost identical results, if someone feels like using LRF, as RF or R2F.
Definitely should be, by this point...
Don't forget, it's got awesome Stamina too!

So yeah, both?