[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

Perhaps that just means you are not good, hah. Of course, not to offend you.
I am offended. But that was pretty funny. I'm a decent blader, I came in 4th at the Beyblade Battle Bash. And I have a better combo. The reason I accepted him is because, well, it brings back memories, and he will most likely come to a meeting.
yeah storm leone 125sf isnt even close to my best bey!
Hey Sharks, I need you all to do a favor for me. Anybody that is your friend, that can beat you or at least is a good match for you, ask them to make an account on WBO and BSA (Beyshark Assoc.) if they want to join, don't forget to let them make an application. If they want, you can send me their application, and let them just make an account on BSA that would probably be best.
name matt. location white marsh. bey type balance. bey parts earth eagle 145 wd. launcher. grip launcher with a string launcer. shoot normal
Hmmm... I'll think about it. And by the way everyone, do you wan me to lower the point requirement, or get rid of it overall?
Iw ould get rid of it overall because again, not many people's parents won't let them drive to what they think is "just a toy tournament." Or that they themselves don't have time to do get to a tournament.
You have a point. I'll get rid of it until our first meeting. If we have strong enough bladers, then I will get rid of it forever. If we have weak bladers, I will add it again.
(Oct. 30, 2010  1:47 AM)bey boy gingka Wrote: name matt. location white marsh. bey type balance. bey parts earth eagle 145 wd. launcher. grip launcher with a string launcer. shoot normal

Accepted.

ANNOUNCEMENT: For the next 2 weeks, I will not be testing any blades. So, I will decide by your location, age, and bey type.
(Oct. 24, 2010  10:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2010  10:22 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: wait, i thought the whole beypoint thing wasn't happening in the U.S.
... Our Beypoint System is absolutely not affiliated with TAKARA-TOMY's, and Hasbro will never bring TAKARA-TOMY's either, at least not with the Beypointer.

so wait, what is this beypoit system then, and where do you get a beypointer
(Oct. 30, 2010  4:51 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: so wait, what is this beypoit system then, and where do you get a beypointer
There are plenty of resources on this site for you to learn what our Beypoint System is, and you can only get a Beypointer online, obviously.
I think the beypointer is useless for two reasons. One, we already have a system for WBO and two, it's easy to cheat.
Name: Ken
Bey TypeGrinefense and Stamia
Comments: I am good at blading and ive beaten my cousins group who is amazin but they dont have an account. I have been 2 a tourney but didnt blade. KAI-v Plz message me about Galaxy Peagusis and a tourney in NC.
Accepted.
Yes. Does anyone live in NC,if u live here we can maybe have a meeting
question can my type of bey be left spin lol it stupid question but id like to no
Yes of course.
yes ok
name: gaincarlo (pronounced johncarlo)
bey type: left spin
comments: well id really like to be part of a team i like beyblade a lot and im not bad ive won a tourny that couldnt be proposed in time but yeah and GO SHOOOT!!!!!!
Accepted.
woot!!!! so i llive on long island and i 4got some stuff my launcher is meteo ldargo string (with grip.)
and the custom i will be using right now is mf meteo ldrago ch120wd
if any1 llives in new york or long island please pm me so we can meet or something
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:27 AM)mchlbant Wrote: You better have an attack stadium or else your "tests" will mean nothing at all.
not really an attack is good but he could use a standard
i read the whole forum srsly guys stop freakin correcting and criticizing earthleon this is his forum and his team, he could do what ever he wants with it
(Oct. 31, 2010  2:56 PM)gianc6 Wrote: woot!!!! so i llive on long island and i 4got some stuff my launcher is meteo ldargo string (with grip.)
and the custom i will be using right now is mf meteo ldrago ch120wd
if any1 llives in new york or long island please pm me so we can meet or something
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:27 AM)mchlbant Wrote: You better have an attack stadium or else your "tests" will mean nothing at all.
not really an attack is good but he could use a standard
i read the whole forum srsly guys stop freakin correcting and criticizing earthleon this is his forum and his team, he could do what ever he wants with it

I'm glad to see somebody catches my drift.
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:42 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: There is a website!!! www.beysharkassociation.webs.com

and darkbladea, do you want to be an adminastrator?

Sorry for replying so late =D a little busy with the new channel and HW, since I'm not going to any tourneys anytime soon I forgot about competing! Anyway, sounds great! Made an account already so, it's Darkbladea too.
Yo Beysharks i am apart of this team so I have an idea: It's called the East Coast Battle Roayle Tournament. THis tournament takes place in all the states in the East Coast and the top 3-5 in thier states have an choice 2 go 2 New York For the big battle. Please help me get this though as an event and if you dont think it's good just PM me. thanks.Oh and i need help organizing this so if you want to help a teammate out plz.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-coa...oyale-3-11
(Oct. 31, 2010  10:33 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Yo Beysharks i am apart of this team so I have an idea: It's called the East Coast Battle Roayle Tournament. THis tournament takes place in all the states in the East Coast and the top 3-5 in thier states have an choice 2 go 2 New York For the big battle. Please help me get this thourh as an event and if you dont think it's good just PM me. thanks.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-coa...oyale-3-11

We cant look at your link because its in the event proposal thread.