[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

(Oct. 27, 2010  9:14 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Hey guys, do we want to crush the Dragon Blazers, or what!!

who r they?Chocked_2 but sure y not?
shadoweagles team
ok shawdow eagle sucks
Lol, wonder if people are gonna start making more teams around the site. Could rise up some interest.
There is a website!!! www.beysharkassociation.webs.com

and darkbladea, do you want to be an adminastrator?
hi, im skaterforlife i would like to join but i dont have 1020 bey points so i understand if idont get in
name:jesse
TYPE: i like all but the bey i use the most is stamina/defence
bey:leone currently
parts: storm leone 125sf
place: PA
comments: im ordering new beys and stuff so my future bey will be Burn pisces c145wd
i hope to get it soon also right now i know my bey is something nobody probably uses but it is good and i use it because its unique
I'm sorry, but you don't meet the point requirements.
Kinda of rude tho. >.> I'm suposely gettin Meteo L Drago soon nxt week maybe xD. Btw was gonna ask if I can join because my team kiked me off 10 yrs ago Unhappy I was 5 then lmao xD X-Bladers 4 Life!. But since I don't have "points" I can forget about crushing dragon blazers. I wish to meet the team one day... plz Unhappy
first name: udit
bey: lightning l drago t125hf
launcher:left spin light launcher
shooting:normal
type: attack

i dont have points either but i dont even live in usa
Whatever, I already know we are better.
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:33 PM)zaxs93 Wrote: ok shawdow eagle sucks

LOL. i dont suck. i actually dont care who wins. i thought blading was about the fun. some people are so competitive. XD XD and i am at a higher rank than you !!!! XD XD XD XD XD
Yeah shadoweagle. I should have said something to zaxs93, because we're friends and rivals. But shadoweagle, at the tourney, we should gather up all the people on our teams, and have our own little tourney.
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:12 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Yeah shadoweagle. I should have said something to zaxs93, because we're friends and rivals. But shadoweagle, at the tourney, we should gather up all the people on our teams, and have our own little tourney.
Or you actually respect the organisation of the official tournament, and you choose another date to have your "own little tourney" between your 'teams'. Seriously, it will probably just be a nuisance to the real tournament if you have a side tournament ...
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:12 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Yeah shadoweagle. I should have said something to zaxs93, because we're friends and rivals. But shadoweagle, at the tourney, we should gather up all the people on our teams, and have our own little tourney.
Or you actually respect the organisation of the official tournament, and you choose another date to have your "own little tourney" between your 'teams'. Seriously, it will probably just be a nuisance to the real tournament if you have a side tournament ...

kai-v, you took the words right out of my mouth. i would but we should organize a real tourny for teams, flame made it for singles and it wouldnt be fair to him if we took over. i like to respect my hosts and not push them. i need to arganize a meeting for my team anyway

maybe our teams can compete in the near future. XD XD XD XD XD
Naaahhh, not like for points just like to spend the time up of free play, just for fun, it's about having fun, right?
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:21 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Naaahhh, not like for points just like to spend the time up of free play, just for fun, it's about having fun, right?

exactly. we should set up a time in the spring though, cause i dont feel like playing in the cold. its like are blades are spinning and right when they hit the stadium they freeze,"so is it a tie?" lol.
Well the tourney is in the "cold" too, so what's the difference?
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:27 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Well the tourney is in the "cold" too, so what's the difference?

not realy low would prbably 60 or higher. i mean like sometimes in december, the low is like 50 or 40.
Ooooohh!!! I get it!! lol I think I got confused there for a second, but I'm still looking forward to battling you.
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:46 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: hi, im skaterforlife i would like to join but i dont have 1020 bey points so i understand if idont get in
name:jesse
TYPE: i like all but the bey i use the most is stamina/defence
bey:leone currently
parts: storm leone 125sf
place: PA
comments: im ordering new beys and stuff so my future bey will be Burn pisces c145wd
i hope to get it soon also right now i know my bey is something nobody probably uses but it is good and i use it because its unique

Wait, you live in PA? Your combo is pretty good. I'll PM you if you are in or not.
Ok well, I will start to make some topics on the Team Websites as soon as I can!
Hey guys, I'm thinking about a meeting up. If so, what place would be better for you? Washington DC (at National Mall) or in Northern Maryland?
Im no longer a part of this team. I live in California.
You're quiting? Even if you don't live near us you can still join, it's preferred that you do live near us.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNOUNCEMENT:
This only refers to people who are going, or cheering for us at The Revenge of the Ultimate Blade tourney. Darkbladea is NOT going (until further notice). If you never heard of him, he came in 1st at the Beyblade Battle Bash. I battled him and he is STRONG. So we have to step up our game!! (zaxs93,beybladewrecker) Train everyday for AT LEAST 20 minutes a day (starting THIS Saturday). We have to beat the Dragon Blazers. In other words, if someone of this team goes higher than any of the Dragon Blazers, we beat them!! Of course I have to give a little credit to the Dragon Blazers because of Flame hosting this tourney. GO BEYSHARKS!!!!!
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:44 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Wait, you live in PA? Your combo is pretty good. I'll PM you if you are in or not.
Storm Leone 125SF is good ? Really ?
Lol. I was referring to a blader I knew when I just started blading. And he used that combo and beat me.