Blaze12xz's Avatar and Sig Shop

Poll: How good do you think my avatars and sigs are?

Epic!
51.43%
Good!
17.14%
Alright
14.29%
They suck!
2.86%
Failure!
14.29%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
Hi guys,
I've started my own Avatar and Signature Shop.
I'll try get the sigs done as fast as possible.
If you want me to do an Avatar or Signature for you just fill in these.
Size:
Background:
Text:
I will post some more examples when i make more.
Please be patient and wait for your sig if you have made a request.
Please give me credit if you decide to use a sig I have made.
Thnx
Dude.. i just gave you photoshop three days ago and you decide to make a shop...

You shouldn't start a shop now..

well anyways good luck!
(Jan. 24, 2012  7:58 AM)NaLu Wrote: Dude.. i just gave you photoshop three days ago and you decide to make a shop...

You shouldn't start a shop now..

well anyways good luck!
actually you gave it to me like 6 days ago
i just wanted to give it a try
you know its good to try something every once in a while Smile
please could you make me a hawks (team) signiture with a gravity perseus on one side and my icon on the other side?
hi could you make me an avatar with Ryuto and omega dragonis with text "FMB" and a sig to go along with it?
Please?
yes!
my sig shop aint dead anymore
and yes ill do them
edit:
here they are-
[Image: jGICp.jpg]

[Image: IxMLv.jpg]

[Image: ECbID.jpg]
Hey, nice sigs so far! Could I have a sig with:
a black background
white Lightning in the back
Ryuga holding l dargo destroy on the right (foreground)
On the left i would like Beyblasters in a cool orange/red font
I'd be really grateful if u could make this!
size: 400x125
background: my avatar
images: the picture of kenta with fire coming out of his mouth and Libra
text: omg... a flaming kenta: RUNAWAY! (new line)Libra

thanks, try to make sure you can see everything! Grin and i hope its possible! Smile
Good luck in your shop! Hope you go well.
size: 480 X 120
background: Black
Images: The one in the spoiler, one on each side... Doesn't have to be animated...
Text: White, Courier New font, 2 lines of text...

1st Row: DefStamina88
2nd Row: Let's see what you're made of...

PM me if there's a problem...
(Feb. 25, 2012  2:21 PM)Luck Wrote: size: 400x125
background: my avatar
images: the picture of kenta with fire coming out of his mouth and Libra
text: omg... a flaming kenta: RUNAWAY! (new line)Libra

thanks, try to make sure you can see everything! Grin and i hope its possible! Smile
dont you already have that one?
here they are-
[Image: pDuVv.jpg]

[Image: ZC4UO.jpg]

[Image: 7bwuX.gif]
sorry i couldnt find the font you wanted
Hi I know ur probably really busy right now but could u do a flame background with my name as the flames and a flame gemios at the left side (just pick bey off of google images) if u can do this I'd be so happy thx in advance
Oh and also with changing text that sais win now or get pinned down and the other text says credit to blaze12xz for the epic sig
(Feb. 25, 2012  10:56 PM)Blaze12xz Wrote: [Image: 7bwuX.gif]

It's okay, I will still use it, until someone challenges it... I've already requested quite a few, but this one looks pretty good! Smile
i did but it was too big :L thanks! i will give u credit
hey, thx for the awesome sig, but could u up the brightness a bit and change the font to something like apple1075's and make the lightning less blurry and make it red lightning, I'd be super grateful if u could do all these things!!
PS could I have an l drago in the background
i know you have already made me a sig but could u make me another one with julian on the left and ryuto on the right in the midle could there be half perseus and half dragonis put together and the hawks written in big letters
(Feb. 27, 2012  12:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2012  10:56 PM)Blaze12xz Wrote: [Image: 7bwuX.gif]

It's okay, I will still use it, until someone challenges it... I've already requested quite a few, but this one looks pretty good! Smile
Well you do know you can't request in more than one shop.
(Feb. 28, 2012  8:10 AM)NaLu Wrote: Well you do know you can't request in more than one shop.

Well, actually did NOT know, so now I know to only go to one of them, because I did not read it in the rules or anything...
(Feb. 27, 2012  7:53 AM)Flameos Wrote: Hi I know ur probably really busy right now but could u do a flame background with my name as the flames and a flame gemios at the left side (just pick bey off of google images) if u can do this I'd be so happy thx in advance
Oh and also with changing text that sais win now or get pinned down and the other text says credit to blaze12xz for the epic sig
can you give me a picture of your name in a flame font cause its hard to get a flame font especially the perfect one

Thanks again Blaze, I hope you have lots of fun with your shop. You do great work!
[Image: rcvy.jpg]
hey can u make me a sig for my team team dynasty with a galaxy pegasis and dark gasher on the sides
here they are-
[Image: HF2WM.jpg]
sorry i couldnt make it red lightning
[Image: qwtEK.jpg]

[Image: SQvDx.jpg]
i tried to set the sig u made for me but i cant c it
Size:- like my first sig you made
Background:-Firey background
Images:- Helios in launching position and sol blaze spinning to the right covered with flame
Text:- Dragoon at the bottom right

I want it to full fiery signature