Beyblade Live Action Movie

Well, the status is still optioned, meaning they haven't done anything but secured the rights to make it if they wish. Basically, nothing's changed. But the fact that it was optioned in the first place means that Hasbro is thinking very seriously about launching Beyblade pretty soon. Honestly, 2017 seems very early to me.
According to our source that one year ago (2014) confirmed that Hasbro was taking a rest for a period within 3 years, it fits on the schedule of Spring 2017. Legends wasn't really a release but a re-released, meaning shogun steel was last launched in the February 2014 with Samurai Pegasus W105R2F and few other ones were the actual the latest releases.
(Dec. 11, 2015  6:12 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Ah I really don't wanna wait a year and a half uh!!

It won't be worth the wait either, so just try to accept it happening or not.
So where when it's released where are you supposed to go to watch it? I don't know a lot about this kind of stuff.
Wait,live action movie about beyblade,is this real?
(Dec. 31, 2015  11:45 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: So where when it's released where are you supposed to go to watch it? I don't know a lot about this kind of stuff.

(Dec. 31, 2015  11:50 PM)smash attacker Wrote: Wait,live action movie about beyblade,is this real?
It is most likely not going to be released.
Hopefully the company behind it won't butcher it.
Its been 3 years and we dont have any more info?

Does anyone think the live action is on burst? Coz burst didnt follow what the other series did. Beyblade usually have 2 seasons then a movie, which burst didnt have. So I think the live action is most probably burst
(Jul. 07, 2018  6:31 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Its been 3 years and we dont have any more info?

Does anyone think the live action is on burst? Coz burst didnt follow what the other series did. Beyblade usually have 2 seasons then a movie, which burst didnt have. So I think the live action is most probably burst

*Gasp* A Necromancer!
(Jul. 07, 2018  6:31 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Its been 3 years and we dont have any more info?

yeah I guess they're not doing it. 3 years since the announcement and no other info or rumors.
Frankly, they could do what the ninjago movie did(Just summarise the majority of the plot). That way beyblade fans could get into it, and other ppl could too
I hope they loosely adapt the OG series. Would be so cool as a lifelong fan to see that.
(Feb. 24, 2022  10:07 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://deadline.com/2022/02/jerry-bruck...234959192/ Live action confirmed.

the who what now

(Feb. 24, 2022  10:07 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://deadline.com/2022/02/jerry-bruck...234959192/ Live action confirmed.

Top Gun: Pirates of the Beyblade
It’s gonna be worse than the death note live action movie 😂😂😂😂
...And here I was, hoping that project was dead in production hell.  

Movies based on toys are a gamble.  Transformers did well.  Battleship.... oy.
Movies based on anime are a recipe for a dead end or a bomb.  The writer of Dragonball Evolution issued a public apology to all the fans.  Akira has toiled in production hell for 15 years.  Two proposed Sailor Moon film adaptations were canned.  Remember Speed Racer or Ghost in the Shell?  You needn't.  They'd likely start fresh with an original story that few of us would care about.

Beyblade is a time-sensitive franchise.  They beys change every year.  Their popularity waxes and wanes.  The amount of visual effects it would take to make a movie about tiny battling tops exciting (the public will see this as "just freakin' tops") means that it will take 2 to 3 years and a lot of money just for the CG.  This stuff easily gets delayed due to budgets, pandemics, recessions, etc.   Child actors they've scouted will become teenagers and teen actors they've scouted will be fossils like me.  

I could see this half-working if I picture it like 1989's The Wizard, a long commercial for Nintendo that copied the plot from Rain Man.
Honestly i'm not sure how well this would do in box offices considering Beyblade isn't as big in the public eye as it used to be so it could be a flop or it might not. Honestly would've preferred if it was an animated movie just like the Sol Blaze movie.
I honestly feel super worried towards this movie. In general anime+live action movie always leave a bad taste in many people and considering beyblade is mostly action (with the beys battles) it will be pretty hard to convert it into live action and make it believeble best of luck to the staff. I would just honestly preffered if they make a beyblade burst movie in 2D format with more fantasy build just like the sol blaze movie.

Also reagarding this movie it seems like the anime staff from burst doesnt know anything about this movie so my guess is that this movie isnt set in the burst world it could be an alternate universe or MFB verse or the old gen verse.

I'm actually pretty excited!
If they pulled this off well- it could make beyblade way more popular...
also, wondering what actors are gonna be in it.
Are they going to us asian actors or american actors?
I hope they do online casting calls lol- i may audition.
who the heck thought this was a good idea? like a live action movie atleast make it animated. like this is going to have so much cgi and also the characters are probably going to look goofy in life action form. they should just stick to animated its so much better and it fits with beyblade. live action anime never works just look at dragon ball and death note and even aot. beyblade is the last thing you want to live action something like in the anime the battles look so cool and visually insane with the moves but they probably cant do that with the live action

apparently there is not going to be a live action deadline just reposted a post from 2015 its most likely fake and was just to get clout
I doubt the legitimacy of this. Beyblade just isn’t big enough for a movie to do well imo.
Wait, I'm a bit confused about this right now. Is the whole thing just a big misunderstanding or is it really going to happen? Can someone confirm this please? And another thing: What exactly is a live action movie? And why would it be so bad? This whole thing is so confusing, like seriously. 😅