Beyblade First Xperience Giveaway: Win Beyblade X Products!

Im excited for all the remakes of past beyblades
I am excited for people to play with them casually while waiting for their rounds to start for burst tournaments.
I am excited to see all the cool battles and to see the happiness it brings to peoples faces.
I'm most excited to see how the new gen evolves as it continues, and how unique they'll be. What gimmicks and features will be present, like rubber or free-spin.
what im excited about the most for beyblade x is how much the competitive scene will grow and whether or not there will be tournaments in my area. this is because ive never been to a beyblade tournament before, and since im new to this gen (along with everybody else), i feel that ill fit in and have just as much of a chance as everyone else.
I just recently got back into Beyblade by the end of Burst. After watching Quadstrike I really want to try getting to play in tournaments. What I’m most excited about is everything being brand new and having limitless possibilities for new Beyblades! I can’t wait to see what TT come out with and when everything finally makes it to the states it’s going to be even better!
Beyblade X is going to be super exciting and interesting, especially the upgoing battle as well, than the previous generations.
Estoy muy emocionado por los nuevos beys x por el sistema x y las piezas de armado y las batallas como me gustaría tener un bey x por qué no me dejaron mis papás XDD jajajaja
I am excited to get back to blading, now as a father of four. My kids have now discovered Beyblades and play relentlessly. Beyblades have provided hours of television free time and together ness for our family (yes even their mom wants her own blade now). I love that this is growing again and taking a different route as “gear sports”. My kids love this new found hobby/ sport and I want to encourage them to do what makes them happy in life.
Im fairly new to beyblade but I love the kind community, the gimmicks, the quality of products. People are so nice. As a whole the metal fight quality mixed with burst charm is a great addition along with the X system makes it really fun
I’m excited to see how Xtreme the battles get, and I’m also looking forward to seeing how the community grows with this new series of Beyblade.
X is looking interesting for now, it's definitely very fun but competitive wise I'm not really looking forward to. Mainly excited to see what beys get picked to be remakes.
I'm really excited because my brother just got me into these and it's so much more exciting than the last gen. I use hellscythe and it almost never loses so its really fun
I'm really excited about the X-Over project. I hope all the remakes continue to be useful in competitive Beyblade X.
Pretty excited for the Random boosters so we can re-enter the Gacha nightmare
What I am most Excited for is how they will be doing big Gimmicks, maybe they do them maybe they don't and hopefully they do some type of rail with shape rather than a full circle one. I love speed and these beys get me excited
I hope that TT will introduce sharp metal tips and spring-powered blades.
I am very interested In the stadium since it actually sets you up for some intense battles and honestly provides a lot more excitement and fairness compared to the burst stadiums. Honestly hoping to get one when products are back in stock!
I’m most excited about playing with my cousin because I used to play at my school more than 5 years ago but then eventually stopped playing it. I left beyblades but beyblades never left me haha. So a year or two later I got back into it and introduced my cousin to beyblades hes 7 years younger than me and he really liked them. We eventually stopped playing with them too because they were a little expensive with the shipping costs and some took a long time to come. I hope I win this giveaway and am able to play this new generation of beyblade with him and enjoy every bit of it!
I'm excited for the intense battles. Been getting kinda bored of Burst battles but I think X can rekindle my interest in Beyblade.
I'm Excited to see the new strategies the Xtreme dash gimmick and Xtreme Finish can put on the table
Im excited to see how thks season will do things differently, globally this time around since there ks more of an all ages emphasis in the marketing as opposed to kids and tweens only.
Im excited to see what this new generation of Beyblade will offer. Hoping it’s enough to entice me to go back to Toronto.
Whelp, guess I can join too!

The trailer had me hyped! Seeing all types of people in it was crazy and made me feel like Beyblade X is really for EVERYBODY! In terms of gameplay, I’m excited for the X Project beys and seeing how the meta treats attack types!
The contest is now closed, thank you to everybody who entered! The winners will be announced shortly.