Beyblade Contest: Bey-Photography! (YC)

(May. 03, 2013  7:55 AM)Nemo Wrote:
(May. 03, 2013  5:04 AM)Dayrider Wrote: Here is my beytography! Wink
Looks like u have edited the picture
Yea its is edited!
(May. 03, 2013  5:33 AM)dolph Wrote:
(May. 02, 2013  4:12 AM)DB Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2013  3:35 AM)dolph Wrote: this is my entry solblaze, the morning sunrise

it looks so awesome! have you edited the image?
I have not edited it even once.
ok sorry, it looks cool, so i though it Tongue_out
Hey Cannon! Thanks so much for posting this! Smile I used to do digital photography all the time. I spent, like, forever on this, but I don't think it's really quite worthy of a prize. I'll put it up and see what you think. Smile

My entry:
All I actually did was color correct it and add words at the bottom. The lighting was perfect, though! Again, thanks so much Cannon! Smile good luck everyone!
(May. 04, 2013  6:30 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Hey Cannon! Thanks so much for posting this! Smile I used to do digital photography all the time. I spent, like, forever on this, but I don't think it's really quite worthy of a prize. I'll put it up and see what you think. Smile

My entry:
All I actually did was color correct it and add words at the bottom. The lighting was perfect, though! Again, thanks so much Cannon! Smile good luck everyone!
Epic bro!
@theblackdragon That picture is great! I wish I edited mine! I think you have a great chance of winning!
(May. 04, 2013  10:46 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: @theblackdragon That picture is great! I wish I edited mine! I think you have a great chance of winning!

Really? That would be amazing! Smile I hope Cannon likes it A LOT... Tongue_out
My entry!

Sorry that the picture isn't focused on the Beyblade a lot. The picture also includes my dog!

@theblackdragon Nice picture! I definitely think you're gonna win 1st place for sure! Grin
Oh my gosh that looked like a bear!!!
Anyway, I'll post mine later in the week maybe.
(May. 03, 2013  3:58 AM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: Cannon, I know you cant change the date, but can you update us on who's in the lead? Like who is currently most likely to win? I am very curious and excited!

No, all will be judged as one towards the end.
This is my entry:
It shows Hell Kerbecs studying Mathematics so that it can put up a good fight based on Science.
BTW, this picture isn't edited.
After 23 pictures, I got one I liked! Here it is. A turtle in the woods...

The only editing was a little brightness/contrast fixes. I hope everyone likes it!
That photo is amazing and I'm not saying that just because I like the Draciel series. This looks like it's going to be a tough competition for all who enter.
I'll add my picture to the competition.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8616/imagelkd.jpg

Note: this is unedited.
(May. 14, 2013  12:48 AM)Tri Wrote: After 23 pictures, I got one I liked! Here it is. A turtle in the woods...

The only editing was a little brightness/contrast fixes. I hope everyone likes it!
haha its cool bro!
These are all so cool! I wish my camera wasn't so bad Unhappy
It took FOREVER to get the Beys in position. For-freaking-ever. Did this in my Zero-G stadium. Wow.
I call it: Clash of the Legends

(May. 14, 2013  2:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote: It took FOREVER to get the Beys in position. For-freaking-ever. Did this in my Zero-G stadium. Wow.

Pretty cool pic.

I may enter, the prizes are definitely worth it!
about 2 weeks before it ends, really excited, and I think I am doomed!
(May. 14, 2013  5:51 PM)diblee123 Wrote: about 2 weeks before it ends, really excited, and I think I am doomed!

I liked yours! Think postitive! lol
Mine took forever this morning, I hope others like it XD

Question (Probably already answered): I know it ends at the end of the month, is there any time frame how long judging will take?
Here we go! Hope I win!
(May. 14, 2013  2:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote: It took FOREVER to get the Beys in position. For-freaking-ever. Did this in my Zero-G stadium. Wow.

It looks like you have copied my pics name .. nevamind Its realy nice
(May. 14, 2013  9:18 PM)Nemo Wrote:

It looks like you have copied my pics name .. nevamind Its realy nice

Thanks for the compliment I'm sorry if it's like yours, I didn't see yours lol.

Edt- I looked, and the only thing similar is it says clash of...