Beyblade Collection

*JAW DROPS*

:o

Where did you get all that stuff?? That's absolutely amazing!!
(Apr. 01, 2014  12:01 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: *JAW DROPS*

:o

Where did you get all that stuff?? That's absolutely amazing!!

Thanks! Wink
Oki, Sporkseller, Cannon, Kei, Stars, a lot more WBO guys, ebay.........................................Joyful_2 I´m spending quite a lot of time googling "beyblade sale" or searching in ebay during my lectures XD
Here's my collection. Basically all were my old childhood beyblade and till today I always liked Plastic Gen. All have gone through battles and challenges.

Proof that I owned all these:
Main Beyblades:
Used beys which I thought of selling it away:
Spares accessories, spin gears, etc:
Bit Beast/Bit Chips Collection:
This were me and my friends thing, we fight to earn as much bit beast/bit chip. Winner earn the Loser bit beast/bit chip. Still, most of it were given by my friend and bought along the lot.
Spare Attack Rings/Base/Weight Disk:
Since plastic beys are dead where none playing anymore, I'm keeping it as a collection and at the same time passing down to my 7 year old brother. :]
What a collection Gasp
(Apr. 24, 2014  4:10 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Big Updaaate! Finally all my Beyblades in one picture Smile
Proof:
[Image: om4tu9xr.jpg]

More pictures:

Quite the amazing collection. Congrats on your soon to come rose platinum face.
Little update of my collection, there aren't new beys but now I posted photos of the stadium and launcher, so many of the photos are from the previous update Smile
Few additions are in the spoiler "Other".

Collection updated:
The "oversized" beys xD (Click to View)
You have a magnificent collection Caos! It has improved quite a bit since the last time I saw it, keep it up! Smile
(May. 09, 2014  2:56 PM)Evolution Wrote: You have a magnificent collection Caos! It has improved quite a bit since the last time I saw it, keep it up! Smile
Thank you Evo! I hope to complete PRE-HWS and Zero-G in one year Smile
(May. 09, 2014  3:05 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(May. 09, 2014  2:56 PM)Evolution Wrote: You have a magnificent collection Caos! It has improved quite a bit since the last time I saw it, keep it up! Smile

I'm certain you can do it. Your collection has grown so much ... It's making me want to start collecting again ... Haha!

I checked my emails and saw " New reply to Beyblade Collection Thread " once I saw the post was by you, I had no choice but to hop online to check out how amazing it's become. Smile
(May. 09, 2014  3:13 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(May. 09, 2014  3:05 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:

I'm certain you can do it. Your collection has grown so much ... It's making me want to start collecting again ... Haha!

I checked my emails and saw " New reply to Beyblade Collection Thread " once I saw the post was by you, I had no choice but to hop online to check out how amazing it's become. Smile
I am very grateful to you Evo, without you I wouldn't be able to collect all the four alternative CWD Smile They are probably the worst headache about the HMS together with Shining God Confused

PS: If you will ever planning to start collecting again I am totally with you! haha
Was doing my inventory and taking pics so I thought id update my collection and see if I can get that rose platinum face. I think I'm over 200 on just the opens.
ProofCollection-OpenPlasticsHMS+Hasbro FusionHasbro MastersHasbro LegendsTakara+Pre HWS and variousHasbro Shogun SteelPlayable
Wow, have enough Genbull's there? XD

You actually need to have your username in the photos, within the picture and not edited. Just stick a piece of paper with your name written on it in there.

Cool collection!
Oh gosh, I've collected a lot of plastics mostly, because they remind me of the good ol days. lol Edit: I also have electronic Dragoon S.

Plastics:
-Dragoon G (Hasbro Metallic Blue)
-Dragoon S (Anime Version)
-Dranzer S (Gold Sonokong Ver)
-Dragoon S (Gold Sonokong Ver)
-Driger S (Gold Sonokong Ver)
-Draciel G
-Manta Diver
-Seaborg (Clear Teal Ver)
-Seaborg 2
-Driger V (Black Ver)
-Dranzer GT
-Dranzer G (Hasbro Metallic Orange)
-Knight Dranzer
-Driger F (Metal Masters Ver)
-Dranzer F (Metal Masters Ver)
-Dragoon F (Metal Masters Ver)
-Black Dranzer
-Dragoon V2 (Gunmetal Ver)
-Gaia Dragoon V
-Jumping Base
-Draciel F
-Galeon
-Galman
-Cyber Dragoon
-Gekiryu-Oh (Clear Ver)
-Wolborg
-Wolborg (Coro Blue Ver)
-Wolborg 2
-Seaborg
-Flash Leopard
-Driger V

HMS:
-Driger MS
-Draciel MS
-Strata Dragoon MS

MFB:
-Thermal Lacerta
-Thermal Pisces
-Nightmare Rex (Red Ver)
-Dark Poseidon (Fake)
-Grand Cetus (White)
-Dark Bull
-Cyber Aquario
-Guardian Reviser (Zero-G)
-Booster Pisces

Other:
-G Revolution Pen
-Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium
-G Revolution Portable Stadium
-V Force Portable Stadium
-Sonokong Gold Grip
-Hasbro Dranzer Custom Grip (I painted it blue...)
-G Revolution Red Case
-Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (DS games)
-Dragoon Shooter
-Bunch of extra parts/Magnets/tighteners/weight disks/tips, stickers, bit chips, etc.
-Beyblade VForce (Gamecube - Japanese Version)

Keychains:
-Dragoon S
-Driger S
-Wolborg 2
-Wyborg
-Seaborg 2
-Grand Cetus
(May. 17, 2014  7:38 AM)Cannon Wrote: Wow, have enough Genbull's there? XD

You actually need to have your username in the photos, within the picture and not edited. Just stick a piece of paper with your name written on it in there.

Cool collection!
I'll do that Cannon. I hope my username with some of the beys pictured will suffice, as I really don't want to dig out all those beys again.
(May. 17, 2014  9:48 PM)username2130 Wrote: I'll do that Cannon. I hope my username with some of the beys pictured will suffice, as I really don't want to dig out all those beys again.

Try to at least have the same background, and perhaps show the rarer Beyblades.
That won't be a problem. Thanks
------------------------------------------
Proof added
Well... can I get a new face for my collection? Eee
\Edit: Thanks guys! Smile

username2130: Great collection, nice, that you keep all your stuff organized and clean, I think this is worth a lot! Wink
( can an admin fix this so that the pictures show? please and thank you in advance)
Ok guys I want to show you all how my beyblade collection is coming along

to start things off we will be in the original beyblade era from the anime / manga

each section will have sets from the series the beyblades come from

I hope you guys have a great time looking at this collection and feel free to tell me what you think of this.

The ones I got that were originally in box were:

Both cyber dragoons
Black dranzer
Dragoon G
Dranzer V

The ones I've wanted for so long are:

Black dranzer
Dragoon MS
Dragoon MSUV
Dranzer MS

Like I said before please do tell me what you guys think and feel free to tell me what beys I need in my collection

I only collect beys from the good anime series those being:

Beyblade
Beyblade V-Force
beyblade G-revolution

but yeah the only beys I am looking for at this moment are:

Dranzer GT
Dragoon GT

so yeah have fun and I had fun making this post
All of your pictures' URLs redirect to imgur's 404 page... They apparently don't exist?

You can always try re-uploading them.
I'll upload em to another website but I will re-try the imgur site

** EDIT 1**
Found out how to fix it, I need the HTML code...fixing now

** EDIT 2**

Can an admin re-size the images please? it would be much appreciated
@pwaller-kk
Nice MSUV & Black Dranzer!
By the way, the one bey you call 'dragoon' (first of the 3 pictured) is called Grip Attacker.
yeah I know neo but at the time of writing the post the name had slipped my mind haha!! but thanks, it took a lot of cash to build it this far
(Jun. 09, 2014  8:36 PM)pwalker-kk Wrote: yeah I know neo but at the time of writing the post the name had slipped my mind haha!! but thanks, it took a lot of cash to build it this far

How much did it cost to get your Grip Attacker, MSUV, and Black Dranzer?