Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #23 (August 28, 2020)

Well to add my own 2 cents to this discussion; if we look at the preview carefully we can see 2 thing that looked interesting to me
1) lane makes that so called signature"demonic face" with his eyes shining
2) we see a shot of helios and achilles going against lucifer AND HYPERION IS ATTACKING THEM FROM BEHIND.
Looking from these two points i believe is that what happens in the tag yeam batlle is that both hikaru and aiga are pushing lean to the limit through their resonance. Suddenly hyuga comes from behind to assist lean in fighting off achilles and helios but lean gets into that"demonic mode" and manages to knock out everyone. THIS I think is the beginning of one of the brothers evil arc (it feels as if HIKARU will turn so cled evil as he has not one any important and has a burning desire to improve)
Valt is literally playing a fusion of his roles in GT and Cho-Z. He is the pinnacle of the legendary bladers and he is like the mentor figure somewhat inspiring others but back to what I was saying...I know there are bunch of Valt fans here but let's not forget Valt is still doing the same thing he was doing like 1-2 seasons ago...my question is how is he still in the main cast if he is doing the same thing over?

Besides that Rantaro is just being a mentor which is just like hanging out with a main literally the same thing he has been offered every time the Kiyamas' are introduced "just check up on with the main characters' make sure they are good and play out as like their baby-sitter". Like I mean if I am being honest, and don't take my word on this but his role is just a Sidekick but has a positive connotation on it to make him sound prestigious. Again he seems to be like a recurring character to me. The only characters I see in the main cast are the Bombers, Hyuga/Hikaru parents, Lean, Harry and that's it.

(Aug. 26, 2020  3:34 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well to add my own 2 cents to this discussion; if we look at the  preview carefully we can  see 2 thing that looked interesting to me
2) we see a shot of helios and achilles going against lucifer AND HYPERION IS ATTACKING THEM FROM BEHIND.
Looking from these two points i believe is that what happens in the tag yeam batlle is that both hikaru and aiga are pushing lean to the limit through their resonance. Suddenly hyuga comes from behind to assist lean in fighting off achilles and helios but lean gets into that"demonic mode" and manages to knock out everyone. THIS I think is the beginning of one of the brothers evil arc (it feels as if HIKARU will turn so cled evil as he has not one any important and has a burning desire to improve)
Though you brought up a point which I was assuming I think it's the other way around I do think Hyuga will go evil with his power Hikaru will be like that Valt figure in Cho-Z who gets his evolution first. (potentially)

(Aug. 26, 2020  2:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Rantaro and Silas are far from weak so I don't think that's a fair assessment. To say you think Aiger will win because of that thought, is unfounded. As far as plot armor is concerned, Aiger has had plenty so if he gets defeated by his own signature plot device, then it will poetic justice of a kind. Keep in mind also that Lean already defeated powerful bladers such as Lui and Free, so if he beats Aiger here, it wouldn't exactly be outside the realm of what he's already done.
Lui and Free are weaker than Aiga. What are the rankings for then? Lui, Free and Aiga's levels are different. Rantaro and Silas are literally on the weaker side of the leg. bladers I was attempting to say that. If you think I'm just focusing on Aiga your wrong. I had only 1 reason which was minor to what the actual progression of Lean could be. Hikaru is the one who is gonna get the shine Aiga will just aid and get avenge Ranjiro. It seems obvious, just 1 loss doesn't mean it's over for Lean. About my points being baseless so what, the point is literally a theory like I said don't take it seriously. Not everything is a fact so I wouldn't just tell others "Oh this will not happen cuz its baseless". Time will tell like I said, it's not confirmed either side who will win so let's just keep it at that.

(Aug. 26, 2020  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:18 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Agreed which is why I say Aiga/Hikaru WILL Win. In the preview I just see Achilles and Helios being sandwiched by Lucifer and Hyperion but you never know how this battle will turn out in the end. 

I've 3 strong reasons why Aiga/Hikaru will win this episode on Friday. Be warned this could just spoil your mood for the show and make it way too predictable as this CAN BE a legit possibility. 

SO with that said I do think Aiga/Hikaru will win this episode. I mean + it's just 1 ep after Achilles' debut they can't make it lose again Satan and Ragnaruk had a different story their owners are just pure weak let's just get that out of the way. Aiga is one of the strongest and it would be a shame if they did decide to do him dirty again. Hyuga just had plot-armor to win.

Can't I also say that Valt and Shu are recurring characters? I mean they have nothing new going on so they can't be considered in the main cast so does that mean Valt and possibly even Shu lose to Lean? I'm sorry I just clearly object this point. Aiga/Hikaru will win this just watch read my previous post and this could clear up your thoughts. Time will tell. I mean making Lean lose 1 battle could just make him grow a lot as an antagonist in general.
No mid or main antagonist has ever lost to a recurring character before so yes, Lane should definitely be invulnerable to Valt and Shu assuming Valt isn’t part of the main cast for this season (main cast listing for this season was never revealed). I’m sure Aiga and Hikaru have a chance at winning this but not at all because of Aiga but rather because Hikaru, a main character, is participating in the battle.

If you were to read my points. Most of the progression is centered towards Hikaru and Lean. Hikaru never got the light, this is perfect moment in this arc. Lol just because I added 1 point about Aiga I don't understand why a lot of ppl don't like that. But whatever moving on, your point about "No mid or main antagonist has ever lost to a recurring character" seems a fair point and I would agree too, but this battle could show Aiga winning or losing along with Hikaru. But won't you like seeing Lean lose and growing more as an antagonist? The same way Aiga lost to Hearts and his ego grew on winning? That seems a fair move to me to increase Lean's evilness. I would actually hate if Lean does win this...but I still stand with my theory. You did brought up a good point and I'll give you that.
Welp, as long as Lane doesn't plot armor through everything. Hyuga's probably gonna be fine. Rip Aiga and his reveal tho if he loses again. I mean, this man do be a legend tho, but who knows. I just don't think it's an instant assumption on Aiga and Hikaru winning.
(Aug. 26, 2020  3:49 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Valt is literally playing a fusion of his roles in GT and Cho-Z. He is the pinnacle of the legendary bladers and he is like the mentor figure somewhat inspiring others but back to what I was saying...I know there are bunch of Valt fans here but let's not forget Valt is still doing the same thing he was doing like 1-2 seasons ago...my question is how is he still in the main cast if he is doing the same thing over?

Besides that Rantaro is just being a mentor which is just like hanging out with a main literally the same thing he has been offered every time the Kiyamas' are introduced "just check up on with the main characters' make sure they are good and play out as like their baby-sitter". Like I mean if I am being honest, and don't take my word on this but his role is just a Sidekick but has a positive connotation on it to make him sound prestigious. Again he seems to be like a recurring character to me. The only characters I see in the main cast are the Bombers, Hyuga/Hikaru parents, Lean, Harry and that's it.

(Aug. 26, 2020  3:34 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well to add my own 2 cents to this discussion; if we look at the  preview carefully we can  see 2 thing that looked interesting to me
Though you brought up a point which I was assuming I think it's the other way around I do think Hyuga will go evil with his power Hikaru will be like that Valt figure in Cho-Z who gets his evolution first. (potentially)

(Aug. 26, 2020  2:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Rantaro and Silas are far from weak so I don't think that's a fair assessment. To say you think Aiger will win because of that thought, is unfounded. As far as plot armor is concerned, Aiger has had plenty so if he gets defeated by his own signature plot device, then it will poetic justice of a kind. Keep in mind also that Lean already defeated powerful bladers such as Lui and Free, so if he beats Aiger here, it wouldn't exactly be outside the realm of what he's already done.
Lui and Free are weaker than Aiga. What are the rankings for then? Lui, Free and Aiga's levels are different. Rantaro and Silas are literally on the weaker side of the leg. bladers I was attempting to say that. If you think I'm just focusing on Aiga your wrong. I had only 1 reason which was minor to what the actual progression of Lean could be. Hikaru is the one who is gonna get the shine Aiga will just aid and get avenge Ranjiro. It seems obvious, just 1 loss doesn't mean it's over for Lean. About my points being baseless so what, the point is literally a theory like I said don't take it seriously. Not everything is a fact so I wouldn't just tell others "Oh this will not happen cuz its baseless". Time will tell like I said, it's not confirmed either side who will win so let's just keep it at that.

(Aug. 26, 2020  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No mid or main antagonist has ever lost to a recurring character before so yes, Lane should definitely be invulnerable to Valt and Shu assuming Valt isn’t part of the main cast for this season (main cast listing for this season was never revealed). I’m sure Aiga and Hikaru have a chance at winning this but not at all because of Aiga but rather because Hikaru, a main character, is participating in the battle.

If you were to read my points. Most of the progression is centered towards Hikaru and Lean. Hikaru never got the light, this is perfect moment in this arc. Lol just because I added 1 point about Aiga I don't understand why a lot of ppl don't like that. But whatever moving on, your point about "No mid or main antagonist has ever lost to a recurring character" seems a fair point and I would agree too, but this battle could show Aiga winning or losing along with Hikaru. But won't you like seeing Lean lose and growing more as an antagonist? The same way Aiga lost to Hearts and his ego grew on winning? That seems a fair move to me to increase Lean's evilness. I would actually hate if Lean does win this...but I still stand with my theory. You did brought up a good point and I'll give you that.

Free is one rank below Aiger. That's hardly a huge gap. Furthermore, wether the character is doing the same thing from a previous season is not what determines what a main cast member is. A main cast member is a character that appears quite often through the course of a season and plays a major role. Rantaro and Valt both fit that description. They are the only characters that have been there from the beginning and have maintained a presence throughout the season. Both of them have played a major role in the development of both Hikaru and Hyuga. Aiger wants to avenge ranjiro, doesn't mean he'll succeed. Lean has a high probability of crushing him. If lean ends up being defeated, it will probably be at Hikaru's hands.
i think for sure lane will be a jerk and do hyuga dirty but i mean he did win the B group battle royal so maybe but to be real fafnir should of one in my opinion but he didnt so yeah. if lane wins thats just no character development and to much plot armor...
(Aug. 26, 2020  3:49 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Valt is literally playing a fusion of his roles in GT and Cho-Z. He is the pinnacle of the legendary bladers and he is like the mentor figure somewhat inspiring others but back to what I was saying...I know there are bunch of Valt fans here but let's not forget Valt is still doing the same thing he was doing like 1-2 seasons ago...my question is how is he still in the main cast if he is doing the same thing over?

(Aug. 26, 2020  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No mid or main antagonist has ever lost to a recurring character before so yes, Lane should definitely be invulnerable to Valt and Shu assuming Valt isn’t part of the main cast for this season (main cast listing for this season was never revealed). I’m sure Aiga and Hikaru have a chance at winning this but not at all because of Aiga but rather because Hikaru, a main character, is participating in the battle.

Rantaro is definitely in the main cast for this season.
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

Rantaro is definitely in the main cast for this season.

Watch Rantaro come out with his Meteo L-drago and his MFB remake and then just absolutely demolishing everyone with his spin steal
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Rantaro is definitely in the main cast for this season.

Watch Rantaro come out with his Meteo L-drago and his MFB remake and then just absolutely demolishing everyone with his spin steal

Lmao imagine.
Beyblade Burst Sparking is so unpredictable, I love it. I never expected Hyuga to win the battle royal. And honestly I have no idea who's gonna win this one.
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking is so unpredictable, I love it. I never expected Hyuga to win the battle royal. And honestly I have no idea who's gonna win this one.
Completely agree. The problem with all of the seasons past s1 was that so many things were predictable but Sparking has brought back that heavy factor and is really moulding into an amazing season.
By the look of Lane I think Helios my get destroyed.
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:38 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: By the look of Lane I think Helios my get destroyed.

Spoiler tag bro
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:38 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: By the look of Lane I think Helios my get destroyed.

Spoiler tag bro

No need it is just speculation. Also I’m excited to see the preview for next episode lol
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:54 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Spoiler tag bro

No need it is just speculation. Also I’m excited to see the preview for next episode lol
I mean admiral w advice it as a spoiler from the manga
I think either its gonna end in draw or Lane's bey will fall out the stadium
THIS EPISODE WAS AMAZING THE BATTLE,THE MUSIC,THE INTERACTIONS IT WAS AWESOME
Really cool how hikaru got inspired by aiga
This basically confirms that Aiga is still world champion
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: This basically confirms that Aiga is still world champion

Plus, we finally got to see Aiga going super saiyan mode in Sparking. I was literally shouting "Achilles!!!" while watching when Aiga was going into it lol

(Aug. 28, 2020  8:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Really cool how hikaru got inspired by aiga

Considering their beys are both balance type , I could really see more of Aiga appearing in future episodes whenever something happens to Hikaru..especially maybe when Helios eventually gets destroyed. I would love to see Aiga help Hikaru get back and make a new and better one when it happens. Also Valt with Hyuga
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: This basically confirms that Aiga is still world champion

Finally, a confirmation. That's a hecka load off of my mind. But seriously that battle was a good one and next episode? Next episode is just nostalgia RUSH Shoot.