Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #16

(Jul. 09, 2023  1:26 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2023  6:02 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Just rewatched the preview and Pri is kind of packing Valt up.
So Pri landing 1 special move and barely pushing him back is packing? At most she's slowing him down

Valkyrie was airborne from that move and the preview seems to imply that she clashes with Ultimate Wing V
(Jul. 09, 2023  5:22 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2023  1:26 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: So Pri landing 1 special move and barely pushing him back is packing? At most she's slowing him down

Valkyrie was airborne from that move and the preview seems to imply that she clashes with Ultimate Wing V

Those are two different scenes. In the clash where Valkyrie gets pushed back by twister break we see that Valkyrie isn't glowing, unlike the scene where he's using Ultimate Jet V and two when Valt does use ultimate jet V, Pri is seen on the other side of the stadium. Pri packing Valt is the least likely thing to happen in this match.
(Jul. 09, 2023  6:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt gonna whoop Pri.

No matter how much stronger she gets, Valt is just on a different level with his "ULTIMATE" Valkyrie.
(Jul. 10, 2023  1:59 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2023  6:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt gonna whoop Pri.

No matter how much stronger she gets, Valt is just on a different level with his "ULTIMATE" Valkyrie.
Yeah, she didn't even beat Kit.
I personally don’t understand why Pri is facing someone so strong when she’s not even Legend level. Imagine if she faced Ranzo instead. Now that’d be a close battle.
It's all fun and games until Pandemonium
(Jul. 12, 2023  3:17 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: I personally don’t understand why Pri is facing someone so strong when she’s not even Legend level. Imagine if she faced Ranzo instead. Now that’d be a close battle.

Legend level doesn’t matter to the bladers. They will battle anyone. Valt literally battled Hikaru, Hyuga, and many other bladers before they were even good. The legends aren’t snobs thinking that the only way someone can battle them is to be on their level. If they’re challenged they accept the battle. I don’t know why you’re getting so upset about Quadra having a battle with Valt when we know she is basically the secondary protagonist of the anime. Every protagonist has battled Valt before they were good. To add on, Valt has lost to rookies every burst season. Just look at him losing to Bel, Rashad, Aiger, Lane, and Phenomeno Payne. I’m sure there are plenty I left off the list.
(Jul. 12, 2023  1:47 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2023  3:17 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: I personally don’t understand why Pri is facing someone so strong when she’s not even Legend level. Imagine if she faced Ranzo instead. Now that’d be a close battle.

Legend level doesn’t matter to the bladers. They will battle anyone. Valt literally battled Hikaru, Hyuga, and many other bladers before they were even good. The legends aren’t snobs thinking that the only way someone can battle them is to be on their level. If they’re challenged they accept the battle. I don’t know why you’re getting so upset about Quadra having a battle with Valt when we know she is basically the secondary protagonist of the anime.  Every protagonist has battled Valt before they were good. To add on, Valt has lost to rookies every burst season. Just look at him losing to Bel, Rashad, Aiger, Lane, and Phenomeno Payne. I’m sure there are plenty I left off the list.

No, I’m wondering why the creator of the tournament, Wakiya, is doing this. We all know Valt doesn’t care about rank, but in the tournament, you get points if you win a battle. Logically, why would you put the Legends of Legends in that tournament filled A tank bladers? It’s not like they get points for losing. And in previous seasons the people you named were established to be near Valt’s level via prior feats. Bell was one shotted by Xander. Pri got spanked by Kitt. Basing off of feats, Bell and Pri have no business facing Valt, so when I say “I personally don’t understand why Pri is facing someone so strong” I mean why would she fight an nigh unwinnable battle when the creator of the tournament knows she won’t get any points from it and therefore won’t progress. Sorry for any confusion. Just think Pri’s underleveled to face Valt. Maybe when she gets Pandemonium.
(Jul. 12, 2023  4:17 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2023  1:47 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Legend level doesn’t matter to the bladers. They will battle anyone. Valt literally battled Hikaru, Hyuga, and many other bladers before they were even good. The legends aren’t snobs thinking that the only way someone can battle them is to be on their level. If they’re challenged they accept the battle. I don’t know why you’re getting so upset about Quadra having a battle with Valt when we know she is basically the secondary protagonist of the anime.  Every protagonist has battled Valt before they were good. To add on, Valt has lost to rookies every burst season. Just look at him losing to Bel, Rashad, Aiger, Lane, and Phenomeno Payne. I’m sure there are plenty I left off the list.

No, I’m wondering why the creator of the tournament, Wakiya, is doing this. We all know Valt doesn’t care about rank, but in the tournament, you get points if you win a battle. Logically, why would you put the Legends of Legends in that tournament filled A tank bladers? It’s not like they get points for losing. And in previous seasons the people you named were established to be near Valt’s level via prior feats. Bell was one shotted by Xander. Pri got spanked by Kitt. Basing off of feats, Bell and Pri have no business facing Valt, so when I say “I personally don’t understand why Pri is facing someone so strong” I mean why would she fight an nigh unwinnable battle when the creator of the tournament knows she won’t get any points from it and therefore won’t progress. Sorry for any confusion. Just think Pri’s underleveled to face Valt. Maybe when she gets Pandemonium.

I meant to emphasise that Valt will battle with anyone when challenged. Also, Hikaru and Hyuga were both beginners when they battled so I don’t see why there would be a problem with Pri battling Valt. I don’t really understand why Waliya would put Valt and the others in a challenge stage for the tournament.
Well you got to fight someone outside youre Realm to improve. Altough putting top tier bladers among mid tier blader is kind of unfair but it will help then an a Long Run
(Jul. 12, 2023  12:23 PM)Cath Wrote: It's all fun and games until Pandemonium

We don’t even know how crazy that bey is yet. Considering Pri’s notable lack of skill, Pandemonium would make her high Low Legend Level at best. No way she can truly beat Valt with her lack of resonance, use of Elemental Power, or regular launching technique. Leave the upper Legends to Bell.
(Jul. 14, 2023  9:59 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2023  12:23 PM)Cath Wrote: It's all fun and games until Pandemonium

We don’t even know how crazy that bey is yet. Considering Pri’s notable lack of skill, Pandemonium would make her high Low Legend Level at best. No way she can truly beat Valt with her lack of resonance, use of Elemental Power, or regular launching technique. Leave the upper Legends to Bell.

I might sound crazy but what if Pax and Pri somehow merge. I know it sounds weird. 

What if Pandemonium is really just a corrupted Pandora?
(Jul. 15, 2023  12:17 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2023  9:59 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: We don’t even know how crazy that bey is yet. Considering Pri’s notable lack of skill, Pandemonium would make her high Low Legend Level at best. No way she can truly beat Valt with her lack of resonance, use of Elemental Power, or regular launching technique. Leave the upper Legends to Bell.

I might sound crazy but what if Pax and Pri somehow merge. I know it sounds weird. 

How would that even happen??

And what do you mean by corrupted Pandora?
(Jul. 15, 2023  2:50 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  12:17 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I might sound crazy but what if Pax and Pri somehow merge. I know it sounds weird. 

How would that even happen??

And what do you mean by corrupted Pandora?

No idea. It’s just something I see as a possibility. 

Pretty much Pandemonium being all the Pandora’s combined and corrupted.
(Jun. 08, 2023  8:02 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 16) Wild Dash! Battle Marathon!
爆裂激走! バトルマラソン!!
Bakuretsu Gekisō! Batoru Marason!!
Air Date: July 15th, 2023 at 9:00am (Disney XD US)

The Japanese title has been added. The Japanese to English translation is "Explosive Dash! Battle Marathon!!".
Episode 16
(Jul. 15, 2023  1:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Loved how they show the power gap between Pri and Valt. Also, I think Shu might make Flame Pandora since he has been researching about the elements and Flame Pandora is a fire based balance type just like Spryzen. Kinda a shame we won’t get to see him battle much since he’d accelerate the power creep out of Pri and Bell’s league.
(Jul. 15, 2023  2:37 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  1:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I think we share a brain because I was thinking the same thing. He let her strike Valtreyk and used the force to activate the bound effect for Ultimate Wing V.
(Jul. 15, 2023  3:17 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Loved how they show the power gap between Pri and Valt. Also, I think Shu might make Flame Pandora since he has been researching about the elements and Flame Pandora is a fire based balance type just like Spryzen. Kinda a shame we won’t get to see him battle much since he’d accelerate the power creep out of Pri and Bell’s league.
I mean Spryzen theme is primarily flames so maybe
(Jul. 15, 2023  3:17 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Loved how they show the power gap between Pri and Valt. Also, I think Shu might make Flame Pandora since he has been researching about the elements and Flame Pandora is a fire based balance type just like Spryzen. Kinda a shame we won’t get to see him battle much since he’d accelerate the power creep out of Pri and Bell’s league.
I think its fine Valt Vs Shu is enough. Besides Anyone valt beats Will most of the time ended By the Victim of Shu as well since these are in the same Realm of being super strong so I think him researching the element instead is fitting for Shu this time .  I dont know if its only me after I waited for quadstrike episodes to pile up episodes I got to say I lowkey prefer Pri being the main then Bell haha