BeyWheelz Episode Discussions & Downloads (Season 1 Complete)

(Oct. 04, 2012  1:46 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Anyone seen the German dub of Episode 13?
Yes and it's good

@ Babmcdoogal: Ryan expected the portal to be small enough to accomdate a small number of people (himself included), but he never would have thought that the WHOLE BeyWheelz world gets sent to the new world!
This show is surprisingly good. I thought this was going to be a bomb just waiting to explode but this, this is good. I like how the good guy became a bad guy and now he basically wants to rule the world of beywheelz. I know it's kind of a regular plot, good guy becomes bad guy, the good guys show up, beat the bad guy, everything is good, but this is turning out good.
(Oct. 05, 2012  8:11 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: This show is surprisingly good. I thought this was going to be a bomb just waiting to explode but this, this is good. I like how the good guy became a bad guy and now he basically wants to rule the world of beywheelz. I know it's kind of a regular plot, good guy becomes bad guy, the good guys show up, beat the bad guy, everything is good, but this is turning out good.

Except that it was extremely predictable and that you did not need to watch the show to find it out ...
While I admit it's extremely predictable, I still think it has a better story overall than that of Fusion, Masters and Fury.
(Oct. 05, 2012  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2012  8:11 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: This show is surprisingly good. I thought this was going to be a bomb just waiting to explode but this, this is good. I like how the good guy became a bad guy and now he basically wants to rule the world of beywheelz. I know it's kind of a regular plot, good guy becomes bad guy, the good guys show up, beat the bad guy, everything is good, but this is turning out good.

Except that it was extremely predictable and that you did not need to watch the show to find it out ...

Yea, your right. I knew form his clothing and the fact that he had ClawShredder Kerbecs.
(Oct. 05, 2012  9:03 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: While I admit it's extremely predictable, I still think it has a better story overall than that of Fusion, Masters and Fury.

Then i don't think we're watching the same thing.

The characters in BeyWheelz don't have homes, and the plot is too simple. Seriously, all there is is "Tournament -> Chat outside during the night -> Another day, Another Tournament Round -> Another chat" and the cycle repeats.

Metal Saga atleast had a proper plot, where two of the series objectives lead onto ressurection of Nemesis, in 4D.

And the awesome characters, Daidoji, Pluto, Rago and Ryuga.
Finale!

S01E13 - A New World
Code:
HD: http://filecloud.io/6wdjaks8
SD: http://filecloud.io/osd40xat
Wow, the final episode was AMAZING!!! I couldn't ask for anything better (besides showing more of the new world). This was the best episode of Beywheelz ever made. I would like to see what turns out of this side-series. Is there a confirmed 2nd season yet?
(Oct. 09, 2012  6:53 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Wow, the final episode was AMAZING!!! I couldn't ask for anything better (besides showing more of the new world). This was the best episode of Beywheelz ever made. I would like to see what turns out of this side-series. Is there a confirmed 2nd season yet?

Yes There will be a season 02!

DigiPokeMon [C-W] Wrote:There is a season 2 of Beywheelz coming next year as part of the Beyblade Zero-G package just to let you knowThere is a season 2 of Beywheelz coming next year as part of the Beyblade Zero-G package just to let you know
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:31 PM)Jirachi Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2012  9:03 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: While I admit it's extremely predictable, I still think it has a better story overall than that of Fusion, Masters and Fury.

Then i don't think we're watching the same thing.

The characters in BeyWheelz don't have homes, and the plot is too simple. Seriously, all there is is "Tournament -> Chat outside during the night -> Another day, Another Tournament Round -> Another chat" and the cycle repeats.

Metal Saga atleast had a proper plot, where two of the series objectives lead onto ressurection of Nemesis, in 4D.

And the awesome characters, Daidoji, Pluto, Rago and Ryuga.

While that may be, there aren't any annoying fillers in BeyWheelz due to it's length. In Metal Fury, I really didn't care much for the 6th episode. The Tower of Babel was also insanely pointless, might I add.
(Oct. 09, 2012  1:44 PM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2012  6:53 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Wow, the final episode was AMAZING!!! I couldn't ask for anything better (besides showing more of the new world). This was the best episode of Beywheelz ever made. I would like to see what turns out of this side-series. Is there a confirmed 2nd season yet?

Yes There will be a season 02!

DigiPokeMon [C-W] Wrote:There is a season 2 of Beywheelz coming next year as part of the Beyblade Zero-G package just to let you knowThere is a season 2 of Beywheelz coming next year as part of the Beyblade Zero-G package just to let you know

We knew that a second season was coming, but it was reported as a 13 episode season again, which is strange since Zero-G is still running at 15 minutes so it would only equate to 26 episode, making a 39 episode package.
If BeyWheelz would have a second season next year, I wonder if they're going to design new BeyWheelz for that one. I assumed that they were going to make a one-hour special or something where the BeyWheelz characters meet the Beyblade characters. Looks like I'm wrong there, ladies and gentlemen!
It'd be greatly expected that a new Beywheelz season could introduce toys yes, question is could the second season expand on the characters some more? That'd be quite appreciable.
(Oct. 11, 2012  6:25 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: It'd be greatly expected that a new Beywheelz season could introduce toys yes, question is could the second season expand on the characters some more? That'd be quite appreciable.

I don't think that would be easy!
Beyblade can spin in a particular base [like a stadium]
How are we supposed to Play with Beywheelz?
They just roll out!
We can't control their motions as like in the cartoon!
can we?
(Oct. 12, 2012  10:08 AM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  6:25 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: It'd be greatly expected that a new Beywheelz season could introduce toys yes, question is could the second season expand on the characters some more? That'd be quite appreciable.

They just roll out!
can we?
You do realize that Beywheelz toys have already been released, right?

EDIT: Ok, sorry.
(Oct. 13, 2012  12:07 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: You do realize that Beywheelz toys have already been released, right?

Of course he does, haha ...

I think he meant like "action figures" or somethings of the sort. Namely, other related-merchandise. Good to see this getting another set of episodes, wow.
I need to step up on my Beywheelz projects. Both of them. But my mental and emotional gap for things are incredibly short. Nice to see the anime fanbase growing a bit.
(Oct. 13, 2012  12:07 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  10:08 AM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote:

They just roll out!
can we?
You do realize that Beywheelz toys have already been released, right?

Yeah I know dude!
I was talking about playing with a Beywheel is tough!
(Oct. 27, 2012  4:32 AM)beybladeDX Wrote: Thank for the episode download i will upload on youtube

Rather pointless in my opinion. You'll just receive a copyright warning, like everyone else did when they tried.
[Image: tumblr_m9oqh37oQX1r3mol5.gif] Let's watch beywheelz

I got this from tumblr and thought it was hilarious.
(Dec. 20, 2012  5:39 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Let's watch beywheelz

I got this from tumblr and thought it was hilarious.

um, that was our reaction to episode 7, as we actually like the series a lot xD just saying.. if you thought that gif meant we didn't like it
No, I didn't think that, I just thought it was really funny how when he mentioned "Let's watch beywheelz" the got jumped out the window.
Beywheelz was nice, but considering it was confirmed to have the second season, it would have been better if they'd finish the first one with Dominators winning and clearing their goals.

The second one could continue with them finally losing.

Instead we got a rushed last episode where suddenly every "unbeatable" leader of the Dominators lost in few minutes during a rushed battle.
Well, you can't put a children's show on hiatus with a cliffhanger like that. Or rather, people think you can't. Many children won't watch the series in a year (because they 'grew out of it' or something) and new ones might want to watch it but don't have any idea what it is about.
I like the last episode and Beywheelz in general and it would be great if they didn't rush like that but they don't have any other choice with limited episodes like that.
I'm excited for season two though.