BeyWheelz Episode Discussions & Downloads (Season 1 Complete)

(Sep. 07, 2012  11:34 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Theyre making an anime for the destroyer dome? By anime i mean not a whole series just a few shows. That will probably be dumb, im not making that final but its just a guess.

No, it's just the 15th and 16th episodes of Metal Fury airing, not a side series.
Ok. My bad Grin
What, seriously, the middle episodes out of nowhere ? That would be too ridiculous.
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What, seriously, the middle episodes out of nowhere ? That would be too ridiculous.

My thoughts exactly, Kai-V.
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:19 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Maybe as a promotion for the set?

Probably so, Insomniac. I think Hasbro should just have their ads be for Beyblades, not the Destroyer Dome (Which has absolutely nothing to do with Gravity Perseus.), just Beyblades. Let's get back on the topic of the BeyWheelz episodes.
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:26 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Probably so, Insomniac. I think Hasbro should just have their ads be for Beyblades, not the Destroyer Dome (Which has absolutely nothing to do with Gravity Perseus.), just Beyblades. Let's get back on the topic of the BeyWheelz episodes.

You should read your post again. Here it is :

Akio314 Wrote:Let's stop talking about a side product to Beyblade to get back on the topic of a whole side series feeding off Beyblade, using its resources, and getting way more advertisement than the Destroyer dome.

In other words, your request is odd.
Fun fun fun
Certainly I didn't expect Ryan/Ringside to offer Estrellas team to join the Dominators, this is getting better, I liked Jin and Glen's fight, I just don't why Ringside/Ryan just appeared out of nowhere in the tenth episode, guess he was hiding, and he needed a different voice like Leader A/Matthew & Leader B/Lucy. Also, I'm guessing the part where Marche, Nicole, and Covey investigated was a rip-off of when Kenta was searching for Yu I guess. Hehe, Covey sure beat those people up. XD
Yea that was awesome that punching stance Jin was in. Almost wanna get Drago now. That 10th 'sode was cool but seemed like they stole stuff from MFB. So do you think we're gonna see Kerbecs? I do. BTW Odin rules.
(Sep. 08, 2012  8:49 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Yea that was awesome that punching stance Jin was in. Almost wanna get Drago now. That 10th 'sode was cool but seemed like they stole stuff from MFB. So do you think we're gonna see Kerbecs? I do. BTW Odin rules.

He has a better backstory than Caesar Salad (Julian) alright. Yeah we'll be seeing Kerbecs soon.

(Sep. 08, 2012  9:10 PM)NanRainbow Wrote: He has a better backstory than Caesar Salad (Julian) alright. Yeah we'll be seeing Kerbecs soon.

Do you even know about Julius's story in the manga ? That is one of the best parts of Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Sep. 08, 2012  9:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  9:10 PM)NanRainbow Wrote: He has a better backstory than Caesar Salad (Julian) alright. Yeah we'll be seeing Kerbecs soon.

Do you even know about Julius's story in the manga ? That is one of the best parts of Metal Fight Beyblade.

I meant his anime counterpart.

Well AquaFox couldn't cap the new episodes because his Cable TV Connection was all messed up!
One of my friend's encode will be given to him and it will be re-encoded soon!

Sorry!
Well the back-up plan didn't go very well till now!
If some one has real goo HD quality version of these episodes please upload them!
Well no official C-W release is available!
So this is the only Version!

S01E09 - Phoenix vs The White Dragon Encoded by: THH
Code:
HD: http://filecloud.io/kjxrnfw4
SD: http://filecloud.io/gyqh05kx

S01E10 - Fierce Fight! A Battle of the Spirit Encoded by: THH
Code:
HD: http://filecloud.io/w7spjfrc
SD: http://filecloud.io/1zuab7qs
Amended first post with DLLs.
-Gasps- Ryan is evil -Gasps- I'm not surprised
"Sat Sep 22 - 8:00am - 111 - Shocking Truth [NEW TIME]
Sat Sep 29 - 8:00am - 112 - The Wheeler Bond"

The timeslot is pushed back to 8am starting from the 22nd September, and it only consists of 30 minutes. Just thought I'd mention it.
Had a lot of free time on my hands, decided to watch the first beywheelz episode, I can't say anything about it other than ridiculous
Thanks for the positivity...honestly, this is what everyone was telling me for CFV dubbed. Give it a chance (did i listen? No XD) but point is, try it out, watch episode two, and maybe even episode three. Its not that bad.
watching beywheelz i found out ryan was evil waited and had to let it sink in then "noooooooooooo ryan whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" i was so sad to heear i got a dominators bey CLAW SHREDDER KERBECS
(Sep. 11, 2012  11:06 AM)Neo blaster #1 Wrote: watching beywheelz i found out ryan was evil waited and had to let it sink in then "noooooooooooo ryan whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" i was so sad to heear i got a dominators bey CLAW SHREDDER KERBECS

Are you serious ? It was the most obvious thing in the world.
Second most. Lucy and that other dude were the first obvious. But i think theres a problem with that. In episode 5 i think, lucy and max or whatever his name is are in ryans office and the hologram of laders a and b appear. Some of you might say it could have benn prerecorded but believe they had enaged in a conversation/argument with each other. How does that work...i could be wrong though.
You know Ryan is the most stereotypical villain ever in "Beyblade" history, even in a side series that's just a fair few leaps away from having nothing to do with Beyblade, except for designs and names.

EDIT:

Oh, and that retrofitted involvement with the actual Beyblade universe as they implied at its beginning.