Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade?

I also liked the battle red eye vs Lui
Legend Spryzen vs nightmare Luinor.
I liked lui and drum vs free and sisco IT WAS LEGENDARY AND THE HISTORY BEHIND IT!! Best animated figh- jk lol
Kyoya Vs Gingka in metal masters was an excellent battle. My only gripe with it, is that I truthfully wish Kyoya had won. He never got the W on Gingka. Would have been a nice opportunity to give it to him.
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:36 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Kyoya Vs Gingka in metal masters was an excellent battle. My only gripe with it, is that I truthfully wish Kyoya had won. He never got the W on Gingka. Would have been a nice opportunity to give it to him.

They tied though. I think that in itself is an accomplishment that most strong characters can’t even though. The battle really showed how strong and determined Kyoya was and he did pretty well too.
I would change the outcome of Kai vs. Tyson to let Kai win. But that animation in G-revolution during the finals of the World Championships was excellent.
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I would change the outcome of Kai vs. Tyson to let Kai win. But that animation in G-revolution during the finals of the World Championships was excellent.

Wait did Kai die? Actually?
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:01 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I would change the outcome of Kai vs. Tyson to let Kai win. But that animation in G-revolution during the finals of the World Championships was excellent.

Wait did Kai die? Actually?

No he did not!
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:36 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Kyoya Vs Gingka in metal masters was an excellent battle. My only gripe with it, is that I truthfully wish Kyoya had won. He never got the W on Gingka. Would have been a nice opportunity to give it to him.

They tied though. I think that in itself is an accomplishment that most strong characters can’t even though. The battle really showed how strong and determined Kyoya was and he did pretty well too.

They did tie, but I think Kyoya deserved at least one win off of Gingka. He unfortunately never got it.
(Jan. 01, 2021  11:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  11:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: why do u like ryuga vrs gingka as the best mfb battle?

No real reason. I just liked how intense the battle was.

(Jan. 01, 2021  11:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Best: Rago vs everyone

Worst: Gingka vs 100 people

Best: Aiga vs Phi (final)

Worst: Aiga vs Valt vs Free vs Hyuga

I disagree. Shu vrs Valt was better
Why does everyone forget the classic which is when Mr. Chicken Blader faces off Mr. Artist Bird Blader
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why does everyone forget the classic which is when Mr. Chicken Blader faces off Mr. Artist Bird Blader

maybe because not everyone watches og lol
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:18 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why does everyone forget the classic which is when Mr. Chicken Blader faces off Mr. Artist Bird Blader

maybe because not everyone watches og lol

That is MFB
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:18 AM)Pixi Wrote: maybe because not everyone watches og lol

That is MFB
ah ;-;
well my point stands not everyone watches mfb
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:22 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is MFB
ah ;-;

Actually your wrong. Alot of people watch it tbh that one is most watched out of all the sagas.
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:22 AM)Pixi Wrote: ah ;-;

Actually your wrong. Alot of people watch it tbh that one is most watched out of all the sagas.
well i didnt watch it lol ;-;
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:24 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Actually your wrong. Alot of people watch it tbh that one is most watched out of all the sagas.
well i didnt watch it lol ;-;

Didnt you tell me you watched the 1st episode of MFB?
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:24 AM)Pixi Wrote: well i didnt watch it lol ;-;

Didnt you tell me you watched the 1st episode of MFB?

ofc i did
but i didnt watch the whole metal saga
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:25 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Didnt you tell me you watched the 1st episode of MFB?

ofc i did

Ye I know
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:25 AM)Pixi Wrote: ofc i did

Ye I know

well ok then lmao
If by any means The Tyson vs. Max and Daichi match was one of the worst ones imo. KInda plain and boring
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:22 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is MFB
ah ;-;

It’s the most popular generation by far, the majority of people have seen it.
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:22 AM)Pixi Wrote: ah ;-;

It’s the most popular generation by far, the majority of people have seen it.
i didnt know my bad
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  2:01 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Wait did Kai die? Actually?

No he did not!

But I thought after his beyblade broke he died?

There’s videos about him dying?
Best top 5 in Burst

valt vs Lean, some ppl may hate it but I personally love this battle since it actually felt grand imo.

Free and Sisco vs Lui and Drum, this battle may not be the most animated battle but i love this battle because Sisco finally redeem himself.

Lui and Drum vs Hikaru and Rantaro, well paced battle and some interesting dynamic with drum and lui.

Drum and delta vs gwyn and Arthur (3rd round), arguably the best animated battle in the whole franchise.

Aiga vs Phi, this battle sets the beyblade anime community on fire for wanting more great animated episodes at the time.