3- New parts are being introduced
4- The magnetic system has been redesigned
5-The turbo launcher has been improved
Tired

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs Supaburn

Read the thread!

.... ok... thanks............
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:59 AM)Kei Wrote: this x100000000000

They become so dull now. Metal XS is painted similar to how the original MFB's were, right?

Our paint is a bit higher quality and a bit sparklier/more metallic, but the idea is pretty similar.

Bey_Masta, yes, the new Strikers are much stronger.
Yeh the only part I like about Poison Serpent, is the clearwheel on a metal piece lol. Looks nice for me, the rest looks abit rubbish.
where i live london theres a shop thats selling bs's for £7.00 and it used to be £20 so thats how you now how rubbish they are.
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:38 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: where i live london theres a shop thats selling bs's for £7.00 and it used to be £20 so thats how you now how rubbish they are.

Toys on sale just before Christmas? Shocking ...
wow thats cheap all our starters are at £9 which is cool because i dont have those Smile
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:38 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: where i live london theres a shop thats selling bs's for £7.00 and it used to be £20 so thats how you now how rubbish they are.

Thats called a sale. There are a few days till christmas. ._. Oh and when Beys went cheap? = Rubbish?
Also, there's no way a £20 item was marked down that much. Likely he saw different items and got confused.
Hmm, yeah actually, no bs starter set is £20, and no seperate striker is £20. So he must be talking about the tourney set, which would never be sold for £7, when starter sets are around £10. Uncertain
(Dec. 21, 2009  11:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I remember reading they would have details in Feb, not that they would be released.

Bladez, I do not mind critique but you have done nothing but badmouth Battle Strikers. If you have nothing new or interesting to say, perhaps you should spend some time in a topic that interests you more Smile
Also, Raptor is very obviously the shape of a bird, not "a bunch of lines".

You "obviously" didn't read my other posts.
I like all of them except the weapon of Raptor.

But people kept banging on about my criticism for it, then you got involved and started asking questions about why I didn't like it. Since you were so eager of an answer, I replied in all honesty - saying it looked like a bunch of lines.

Now you get the point that I'm a so called badmouth for Battle Strikers because I don't like Raptor. I have simply replied to every single question that everyone (including you), has asked me. Just because people flooded me with questions on why I didn't like it and that I replied e v e r y s i n g l e t i m e, you are now saying I am a badmouth. It's not me you should be saying this to, it's everyone who asked me on why I didn't like Raptor.

So before you say I should say something new, read the posts that have evolved around me.
All right, then. it's not worth arguing about.
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:51 PM)bey tempest Wrote: yeh but the price drop i stated is true.
You didn't say anything about a price drop, it was jjsonickid...?
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:41 PM)bey tempest Wrote: all our starters are at £9

i said starters are at £9 instead of the norm which is £15 so i did state a price drop.
I'm reading on my phone, mustve missed that. Sorry!
its okay lol but this is a great time to increase my collection Tongue_out
Haven't found any Battle Strikers here yet... Where should I be looking?
(Dec. 22, 2009  11:55 PM)Pich Wrote: Haven't found any Battle Strikers here yet... Where should I be looking?

Toys R Us, WalMart, Target
Argos, etc, also starters were always around £10 for me. o.o
(Dec. 23, 2009  12:01 PM)Medz Wrote: Argos, etc, also starters were always around £10 for me. o.o

Yeah same here.....
This is the greatest review of Battle Strikers ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0gyOuCbRY
10 what! they have been charging me 15 up here. and brad that video just lmao.
I found it something interesting today that I want to share!

I'd originally stated that all the plastic we use is ABS. Today I was asking about different materials we could use, and I found out that we do not use ABS for our Tips in Series 2 and XS, but instead use POM. This is meaningless babble to most of you, so I'll elaborate; Zeus' CEW "Light Sharp" also used POM. POM has a very low amount of friction, increasing spin time!

From Wikipedia:

Quote:Polyoxymethylene (commonly referred to as POM and also known as polyacetal or polyformaldehyde) is an engineering thermoplastic used in precision parts that require high stiffness, low friction and excellent dimensional stability.

How cool!
i dnt battle strikers
beyblades r better in my opinion