Battle Strikers Discussion

So can anyone take a video of a battle yet? I really want to see how they perform.
(Dec. 21, 2009  7:54 PM)Medz Wrote: So can anyone take a video of a battle yet? I really want to see how they perform.

You have said this like four times now ... when there is a video, it will be posted.
Uhh was asking the people who got there free samples if they could make one. Sorry.
they look sexy on spin, and the side view, i'm not to crazy on the front close ups though
What's wrong with it?
i mean the bottom, side views and even the spinning top from the top looks hot
but i just hate the front view (not spinning)
thats what i meant by lines drawn by a 4 yr old
(Dec. 21, 2009  8:44 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: thats what i meant by lines drawn by a 4 yr old

Sorry you're used to very simplistic Beyblade designs, but to call Raptor's intricate design "lines drawn by a 4 year old" is simply untrue. It's all very deliberate and I -- among just about everyone else -- think it looks great. So, I mean, you can't please everyone and if you don't like it that's fine. But stop saying it looks like a four year old's drawing when it was done by talented designers and engineers.

Don't make me post Poison Serpent again!
If Takara released this product, I wouldn't solely buy it because it looked good or bad, but I'd obviously say a beyblade looks terrible, just like the weapon of that striker.
It looks awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngry
ive seen that ugly image so much its in my nightmares,but these strikers are so much mores detailed and looks so awesome.
(Dec. 21, 2009  10:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: PoisonSerpent.jpg]

work of art I say.
(Dec. 21, 2009  10:47 PM)Khel Wrote: work of art I say.

well its pretty carping abstract.
(Dec. 21, 2009  10:47 PM)Khel Wrote: work of art I say.

qft

and brad, it's not as bad as the weapon of the silver and gold one
(Dec. 21, 2009  7:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, to all questions. I cannot give an exact date. Expect to see all these things in January, though.

BMF comes out the month later, competition I say!
(Dec. 21, 2009  10:50 PM)bey tempest Wrote: well its pretty carping abstract.

L O L
Bladez, can you give any more detailed reasoning for your dislike of Raptor, having seen it in person it's really elegant, and that elegance is definitely being carried tghrough inthe pictures.

Is it because it's not "xtreme" like bey or...?
(Dec. 21, 2009  10:58 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: qft

and brad, it's not as bad as the weapon of the silver and gold one

BMF comes out the month later, competition I say!

February? Last I heard was spring 2010. And if you seriously think Poison Serpent looks better than Raptor ...
Well in the UK I think?
Ellz told me someone emailed hasbro and they said february.

Poison serpent looks extremely ugly, but that's what makes it a work of art.
raptors a bunch of lines.
(Dec. 21, 2009  11:15 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: raptors a bunch of lines.

so is a piece of paper but you don't see people who wouldn't use it because of the way it looks.
I remember reading they would have details in Feb, not that they would be released.

Bladez, I do not mind critique but you have done nothing but badmouth Battle Strikers. If you have nothing new or interesting to say, perhaps you should spend some time in a topic that interests you more Smile
Also, Raptor is very obviously the shape of a bird, not "a bunch of lines".
Bladez, Khel was very obviously being sarcastic. :p
Looking at that picture it's pretty obvious XS and MFB are completely different products, aside from being spinning tops.

I'm quite looking forward to picking up a bunch of the Metal XS Strikers when I can :3

To me, MFB designs, forced or not, went for a more... urban or street look. They're not as subtle as that Metal XS design that for sure. In some cases like Quetz and Libra, this works really well for MFB, and others... well, we've seen the "snake".

Strikers had always had a more distinct fantasy aspect to it for me, and looking at Raptor I think you guys went further into this. Kinda gives the impression that it could be any other material besides metal so to speak, not to mention the color scheme is one of my favorites <3
(Dec. 21, 2009  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: February? Last I heard was spring 2010. And if you seriously think Poison Serpent looks better than Raptor ...

I like them both the same, the clear wheel with the metal wheel on poison serpent looks epic to me. The rest.. not so much.
I think Poison and the Face are what kill it for me. And the cheap stickers. Miss the paint on the original MFB Unhappy
(Dec. 22, 2009  2:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Miss the paint on the original MFB Unhappy

this x100000000000

They become so dull now. Metal XS is painted similar to how the original MFB's were, right?
Do these new strikers have more power than the old strikers?