Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread

i used to love them for 4 years but like beyblade now btw did i mention i was undefeated!
yyyeeaahhh good times i cant belive you people hate bakugan tho

also i have now over 125
Has everyone heard about the Bakugan reboot called BakuTech. The BakuTech anime is supposed be released in Spring 2013 after Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge has finished its run in Japan.
By BakuTech, you mean with the Bakugan with the interchangeable parts?
I use to play then beyblade came and well Im never gonna sell my collection it has too many memories heck my Ex girlfriend Gave me a Maxus dragonoid for christmas...I still keep it last thing i got was dragonoid collosas (sorry for carp spelling) but still i feel betrayed by bakugan it just isnt the same. Im up for change but still they missed the point
Say, I've gotten a Maxus Dragonoid as a Christmas gift, too! Smile
I'm trading my bakugan for beyblade parts Grin
Ckeck out my sig there's a link to my thread if you're interested
Im not that into beyblade anymore since Bakugan: mechatium surge released. I neither hate nor like beys now.
I'm not much into Bakugan anymore because of Mechtanium Surge's color schemes. I think I like the first and second seasons better.
(Feb. 06, 2012  4:11 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Say, I've gotten a Maxus Dragonoid as a Christmas gift, too! Smile

yeah i had bought one previously and gave that one away as a gift for a friend. And yeah the color schemes/designs were WAY better they were actually marbles now a days they wanna be action figures....
(Feb. 06, 2012  12:55 AM)Mr. Harkins Wrote: Has everyone heard about the Bakugan reboot called BakuTech. The BakuTech anime is supposed be released in Spring 2013 after Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge has finished its run in Japan.

It's actually going to air this year.

It doesn't seem like Mechtanium Surge will air in Japan at all.

It also seems Nelvana may not have anything to do with it.
(Feb. 16, 2012  11:01 PM)To Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2012  12:55 AM)Mr. Harkins Wrote: Has everyone heard about the Bakugan reboot called BakuTech. The BakuTech anime is supposed be released in Spring 2013 after Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge has finished its run in Japan.

It's actually going to air this year.

It doesn't seem like Mechtanium Surge will air in Japan at all.

It also seems Nelvana may not have anything to do with it.

By what you said, it sounds like BakuTech will suck intensely and it will run off from it's roots and get cancelled.
Does anyone have any idea where a guy could find some prices for these things? I have a ton from season 1/ beginning of 2, but I have no clue what to sell em for. If someone wants to buy something PM me, I might have it. And thanks if anyone can help!
Um find a Bakugan fansite? Haha I dunno much people who would buy them though. I've been trying to sell mine__- no luck lol. If you're saying like over 50 though, I'd sell for at least $75.
Baku-Tech's going to be like 8 minutes long each episode. It'll be buddying up with Duel Masters in the "I was a made to not hit in America" block on TV Tokyo.
(Mar. 26, 2012  12:13 AM)To Wrote: Baku-Tech's going to be like 8 minutes long each episode. It'll be buddying up with Duel Masters in the "I was a made to not hit in America" block on TV Tokyo.

Baku-Tech? That's new; what's that?
Baku-Tech! Bakugan is a manga series that runs in CoroCoro Comic. It started in 2011. It'll be receiving an anime adaptation that premieres next week in Japan. It features new characters and is not related to the original series. No word on a release outside of Japan.
Ah, so it's similar to the Zero-G series. Meh, I lost my interest n Bakugan when they had that third season Uncertain
It just aired. It's a CG series like the recent Duel Masters anime, which means it looks like a PS2 game.

No way this leaves Japan.
It is but you can't tell unless u look closely its basically anime but its not leaving Japan anyone interested in the toyline check out my channel ethan37066
Bakugan aren't popular anymore (beyblade took over the "current fad" title), so I don't think you will be able to sell it that well. BTW: i was into bakugan before I was into beyblade (just saying).
You think we don't know that I'm still a diehard
any1 want to do a bakugan tourney? i love bakugan so much, but there arent tournaments, anywhere anymore Unhappy

the marvel bakugan are really strong, wonder why they arent evolution bakugan