BEYBLADE: STEEL SQUAD (April Fool's!)

gary steele Smug
(Apr. 02, 2009  12:51 AM)Minion Wrote: Brad gets lots of mysterious information from lots of mysterious people.
Lots of envelopes under bathroom stalls, dark alleys, trench coats, etc.

All precautions to ensure you stay mysterious in the world of battling tops.
(Apr. 02, 2009  3:06 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Lots of envelopes under bathroom stalls, dark alleys, trench coats, etc.

All precautions to ensure you stay mysterious in the world of battling tops.

they're sealed with a wax dragoon
(Apr. 02, 2009  3:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: they're sealed with a wax dragoon

I would totally buy a wax Dragoon stamp. It would be one of those things I would not ever really use, but still be neat to own.
Who cares if they changed the name a bit, alot lol, at least you can have the satisfaction of going to the store and getting it that SAME day. It will be a little embarrassing purchasing them though LoL...
.....you read the thread title right? It's not real.
this should be closed april fools day is over
i never said that
(Apr. 04, 2009  12:12 AM)sousa98 Wrote: this should be closed april fools day is over

thanks moderator sousa98
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
it sounds so cheesy
(Apr. 03, 2009  10:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: .....you read the thread title right? It's not real.
(Apr. 04, 2009  12:12 AM)sousa98 Wrote: this should be closed april fools day is over
No, we can still get some suckers out of this.
(Apr. 04, 2009  5:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: thanks moderator sousa98
i don't get that
(Apr. 04, 2009  5:47 PM)sousa98 Wrote: i don't get that

He was being sarcastic.
(Apr. 04, 2009  5:47 PM)sousa98 Wrote: i don't get that

Chief - Sigh ...

Sarcasm dude; he essentially meant that you are not a mod so don't try and be bossy with your posts. He will close the topic when he sees fit.
this is the worst thing hasbro has done.
(Apr. 09, 2009  7:27 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: this is the worst thing hasbro has done.

OH COME ON.
You can't be serious.
(Apr. 09, 2009  7:27 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: this is the worst thing hasbro has done.

This is fake it's not real.
It was a April Fool's joke...(even says it in the thread title)

Wow, I really didn't think people would still fall for it, but life never ceases to amaze me.

Hate to break it to you, but if you read the title it says in big bold letters 'April Fools'. It was a prank....

Next time you might want to read the title Wink
the gift that keeps on giving
XD Haha.....^^^^ That reminded of a certain commercial......
But, yea, it's an April Fool's Joke...
i think we should be happy and grateful that beyblade IS coming no matter what the name of the anime is or what can we buy or not buy
^Did you read the title or any of the other posts?