BEYBLADE: STEEL SQUAD (April Fool's!)

lol, Nice Joke really had me going
Wow guys.... Never take anything seriously on April Fools Day. I saw through this before I even knew what it was. I'm used to it after watching all those Zelda movie trailer hoaxes.
lmao Brad that was a stunt
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:42 PM)Driger Wrote: lmao Brad that was a stunt

Don't ever do that again. :\

I hate, hate rickrolls.
Ahaha, this was pretty funny. Fell for it at the beginning because I could so easily see Hasbro doing it but realised later.......glad it's just April Fools though. You're gonna have to start thinking of something elaborate for next year. Wink
BUT I WANTED STEELY DAN TO BE IN THE SHOW! D:
i assumed it was fake from the start 5 reasons

1. almost april fools
2. not supposed to be out till 2010
3. daniel, kyle, greg ?!?!? wth!
4. beyblade steel squad hasbro wouldn't be that stupid
5. a hasbro staduim without pockets in you're dreams lol
(Apr. 01, 2009  10:28 PM)blader9 Wrote: i assumed it was fake from the start 5 reasons

1. almost april fools

Just to spite you, I hope Hasbro does all of the above.

(I'm just teasing, don't make me out to be a big jerk Tongue_out )
Now, Minion, you know there's a great chance that this could happen.

EDIT: Eee
(Apr. 01, 2009  11:02 PM)Minion Wrote: Just to spite you, I hope Hasbro does all of the above.

(I'm just teasing, don't make me out to be a big jerk Tongue_out )

1 thing that i hope that does happen and that's for mfb to come out in 2009 (25% chance though)
(Apr. 01, 2009  10:28 PM)blader9 Wrote: i assumed it was fake from the start 5 reasons

1. almost april fools
Biggest thing that threw me off was Hasbro. $20 says Tomy America is getting the license. Uncertain

That, and the name "Greg" since that was what WE played Ginga off as in my locked thread.
You suckas got BEYPUNKD!
(Apr. 01, 2009  11:15 PM)Deikailo Wrote: $20 says Tomy America is getting the license. Uncertain

Why do you think that?
(Apr. 01, 2009  11:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why do you think that?

Probably because Tomy America is a subsidiary of Takara Tomy.
(Apr. 01, 2009  11:30 PM)Khel Wrote: Probably because Tomy America is a subsidiary of Takara Tomy.

Hasbro still handles loads of TT licenses.
(Apr. 01, 2009  11:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hasbro still handles loads of TT licenses.

I know that; but that seems like the most logical reason as to why Tomy America could have control.
The only Takara Tomy USA toy I've ever seen in stores is the pop up pirate one.

Also, this thread proves how naive many of this board can be at times. Regular staff from Nelvana (and its' parent company, Corus Ent.) hardly ever answer emails from people like us. And they'd definately not go into details on a project that they've yet to even fully announce.

Had I seen this earlier I still would have called carp, if only for the fact I've bugged my aunt, and she can't even get a word out from Nelvana peeps, and she worked for the company.
(Apr. 02, 2009  12:10 AM)To Wrote: Regular staff from Nelvana (and its' parent company, Corus Ent.) hardly ever answer emails from people like us. And they'd definately not go into details on a project that they've yet to even fully announce.

Maybe so, but Brad used to have a contact back in the golden days of OTC who was a reliable source for information.
This dropped us in to a false sense of security, so yeah, if this had been posted at any other time of the year, it would have been undoubtedly believed for quite a while.
Ah I was to late to be pranked. This was a good one though!
(Apr. 02, 2009  12:10 AM)To Wrote: The only Takara Tomy USA toy I've ever seen in stores is the pop up pirate one.

Also, this thread proves how naive many of this board can be at times. Regular staff from Nelvana (and its' parent company, Corus Ent.) hardly ever answer emails from people like us. And they'd definately not go into details on a project that they've yet to even fully announce.

Had I seen this earlier I still would have called carp, if only for the fact I've bugged my aunt, and she can't even get a word out from Nelvana peeps, and she worked for the company.

Brad gets lots of mysterious information from lots of mysterious people.
Pft, this isn't as good as my "Beyblade: Metal Warriors" mock up that I've been doodling in my notepad.
Gary Steele and Pegasus
Cory Kingsley and Leo
Barry and Bull
Ken Yardley and Sagittarius
Daemon and Wolfe
Drake and El Dragon
(Apr. 02, 2009  12:58 AM)Crimson Wrote: Pft, this isn't as good as my "Beyblade: Metal Warriors" mock up that I've been doodling in my notepad.
Gary Steele and Pegasus
Cory Kingsley and Leo
Barry and Bull
Ken Yardley and Sagittarius
Daemon and Wolfe
Drake and El Dragon

amazing, you have to post this