General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

The toysrus here in New Jersey have them here already..just picked up a few.
Can't wait till I go there in a few weeks!
(Jul. 02, 2010  8:43 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: well kai-v remember you told me that beyblade metal fusion not coming out well cartoon network malaysia just showed metal fight beyblade/beyblade metal fusion so just wondering will this mean were getting hybrid wheels
Probably. We had no news on Malaysia though, so this is good.

GeneralHawx Wrote:Kai-V you might have to hand out those diamond faces after all
Yes, make me eat my words !
I'm in Pennsylvania right now, and I called the Toysrus and asked them if they had Beyblades in stock. Apparently, they quickly replied "yes, our beyblades are located in the aisle with Bakugan."

I'm not getting my hopes up cuz it seems their employees are mad unprofessional T_T but I'll check sooner today and let you guys know what's up in Pennsylvania!
Slightly odd, but when putting in a search for 'Beyblade' on the toysrus.co.uk product search engine, you used to simply get a page with 0 results.
Now when doing it, you're transferred to their Battle Strikers selection.

Whether or not this has anything to do with them acknowledging that Beyblade is an upcoming spinning top line, or they've just assumed that searches for Beyblade have been peoples misinterpretation of Battle Strikers as a product I don't know.

I'm still finding it quite strange that people are stating that they've seen Metal Fusion products in the US, yet no news of this has actually been added to the news section of the official site.

They gave the date of Spain receiving the toy line a while ago, even though it was only released there yesterday.

All slightly suspect...
Never mind.
I will motherflipping garuntee you that Beyblade Meatal Fusion is in the states : /
I'll show the picture of my receipt.

EDIT:
[Image: IMG_3258.jpg]
BAM.
Redlands, California
07/01/10
Beyblade Battle Top
(Jul. 02, 2010  7:39 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I will motherflipping garuntee you that Beyblade Meatal Fusion is in the states : /
I'll show the picture of my receipt.

EDIT:
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126...G_3258.jpg
BAM.
Redlands, California
07/01/10
Beyblade Battle Top

LOL, the image should be resized it almost went off my browser
We already knew that it was in the states due to everyone saying so. No need for that pic at all.
Awesome news!

Looks like all most toysrus areas in Pennsylvania have beyblades in stock. The toysrus I went to was stacked with blades. They had every kind, I just didn't know which ones to get! In the end, I ended up getting a Leone, Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, and Dark Gasher. They had like Aquario or something, and a bunch of other ones, and even beylaunchers and whatnot. Looks like the beyblades were released extreeemly early over here! I feel like a little kid in a huge candy shop Joyful_3 (i couldn't describe how awkward it felt carrying 4 boxes of beyblades and checking them out at the cash register...lol)

But anyways, hopefully other places in the States have them too!

PS: Extremely lazy to post up pictures... sorry Tongue_out if you don't believe me, well...that's your bad Tongue_out
It's not that the US got them early, it's just that ToysR'Us obviously put them on the shelves to early. It's like when the season 3 Bakugan toys came out toysrus put them out to early and had to put them back. Obviously this is the case and if it wasn't then you would also be able to find them at other stores like Wal*Mart.
I guess their fault is our gain. Lol.

Nothing wrong with getting them a bit earlier though : )
(Jul. 03, 2010  12:29 AM)phreshD Wrote: I guess their fault is our gain. Lol.

Yea, if you guys get it early then when people realize the shows back they will already have a lot of inventory so there won't be a issue of inventory like the past years
(Jul. 03, 2010  12:29 AM)phreshD Wrote: I guess their fault is our gain. Lol.

This seems more of a market stratgie then an "accidental" early release
I mean if you have a product out a month before your competitors your gonna have a large demand since your the only store with it. Thus increasing your sales.
Well I went to my local walmart and found a whole bunch of beyblades.I even saw Flame Sagittario and Storm Capricorn.But Grips or stadiums
you should probably tell everyone where it is you live?
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, if I'm not mistaken. I find it hard to believe that second wave blades are out in America though.
I'm in agreement here with daegor.
i will post pictures soon and correct Fort Lauderdale
We have them over here in Norfolk, Virginia as well (found mine at Wal-Mart.)

I must say, the launcher sucks. Uncertain
well today I gotten the dark wolf electronic top and I found an icon of WBBA what does that icon mean exactly? Can I use it in touraments?
(Jul. 04, 2010  1:10 AM)bblademaster Wrote: Sorry about the quality.

[Pictures.]
Oh, this is cool, however I think we can confirm that this is really due to Wal-Mart introducing more toys than they were told to at a specific date.
Wow. I'm a believer. I wonder what mold they're using for Q?