BEY BRAD BEY SALE - Fundraiser for WBO! Loads of cheap, rare Beyblades!

any stadiums?
(Aug. 13, 2009  8:21 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/deuzma/Beyblade/sales/?action=view¤t=IMG_0035.jpg

Is the center blade dranzer mf? if so is it still available?

Nope, sorry.

(Aug. 13, 2009  11:27 PM)BladeMaster Wrote: Hey beybrad can i buy that dranzer v2 beyblade for 15- 20 dollars .

I told you I won't sell to you.

(Aug. 14, 2009  3:28 AM)Suzaku Wrote: any stadiums?

Not at this time.
I'll buy the Wolborg MS and a dual shooter, & rip cord if you could supply one.
The Wolborg MS in this picture http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/d...G_0032.jpg
I still haven't got a respond yet from my message
hey beybrad i was wondering if i could if you had any dranzer f's or any other dranzer's because i could really us those and plz PM me
i want to buy the phantom fox but how much is shipping in the u.s.a.
I ordered 3 items and the shipping was only $5 USD.

(Aug. 16, 2009  1:35 AM)minh2 Wrote: i want to buy the phantom fox but how much is shipping in the u.s.a.
Hey BeyBrad, do you have any of the following plastics for sale?

Draciel V
Draciel V2
Draciel G
Cyber Dragoon
Burning Kerberous
Flame Pegasus
Wolborg IV
Driger G
Dranzer MS
Driger V2
(Aug. 16, 2009  3:36 AM)PinoBoyTroy Wrote: Hey BeyBrad, do you have any of the following plastics for sale?

Draciel V
Draciel V2
Draciel G
Cyber Dragoon
Burning Kerberous
Flame Pegasus
Wolborg IV
Driger G
Dranzer MS
Driger V2

If I did, they would be in the OP.
Oh never mind Beynvel offered the same 10 to me but thanks anyway tho. But I do have some other beys on my wishlist they are:

Gabriel
Gabriel G
Ariel
Ariel 2
Capricorn Strike
Orthros
Orthros G
Strata Dragoon
Dranzer GT
Zeus(takara)
dark effigy
Gigars
Cyber dragoon spec
dark series
dragoon ms
dragoon msuv
rock bison
I think you should put that wishlist into the "Beyblade Wishlist" thread instead...
I did but nobody has replied so I though It might be better to contact the the guy with the most beyblades directly.
i might be able to buy the wolborg MS. do the box set for wolborg come with a ms launcher and ripcord? And how much is the shipping to u.s.a. ca cost?
so shipping to u.s.a. ca is how much. I might be able to buy wolborg ms. do the wolborg box set have a ms launcher and ripcord. This to bey brad
(Aug. 16, 2009  6:28 PM)minh2 Wrote: i might be able to buy the wolborg MS. do the box set for wolborg come with a ms launcher and ripcord? And how much is the shipping to u.s.a. ca cost?
so shipping to u.s.a. ca is how much. I might be able to buy wolborg ms. do the wolborg box set have a ms launcher and ripcord. This to bey brad

No, Wolborg MS does not come with a Launcher. It is a booster.

Shipping would be $5 USD.
(Aug. 17, 2009  4:48 AM)nacnate Wrote: Could I buy the wolborg MS?

Minimum order is $20.
i also need an ice blue and grey wolborg ms , am ready to pay the amount !
u take master cards right!
please i need it in a short period!!!!!!
i will pay 50 $ for both ice blue and grey wolborg this payment is along with shipping and handling! and if u have HMS custom grip please inform me!
on the other hand am ready to pay 60$ but make it quick please!
hey bey brad i live in balch springs and i wanted to know how much for the Magne Weight Disks if u still have them
Hey everyone,

Did some cleaning tonight. Sorry for people who I haven't gotten back to on stocks yet. I am working as fast as I can but I seriously have just too many Bey. My goal is to get rid of all my HMS and plastics over the next two months or so, so whatever doesn't sell here will probably get thrown into a big eBay lot.

Some new items, no pics yet.

Silver HMS Customize Grip with Rubber Grip - Great condition, limited BBA prize from Japan. $40
HMS String Shooter - Never used. $10
Tornado Balance Type S Yellow $25
Tornado Balance $20
Tornado Attack $25
Running Grip $10

Lots of people have been asking for Dual Shooters and G-Winders, I unearthed a bunch, so it's $3 for a set.

There's probably more I've forgotten. Cheers!
So... you find any running shooters yet? I might also buy a round shell ms xD
(Aug. 18, 2009  10:12 AM)Takamura Wrote: So... you find any running shooters yet? I might also buy a round shell ms xD

Oops, yeah, typoed it in the previous post.
Brad how much would the tornado ballance & shipping to UK cost for that?
(Aug. 18, 2009  11:11 AM)Medz Wrote: Brad how much would the tornado ballance & shipping to UK cost for that?

The size will make it about 30 to ship ... so I wouldn't recommend ordering it on its own.
hey beybrad
did u read my previous posts? and my pm to u
i want to buy wolborg ms along with ice blue wolborg ms
do you have any of the five dollaer ones left?