BEY BRAD BEY SALE - Fundraiser for WBO! Loads of cheap, rare Beyblades!

(Aug. 04, 2009  7:49 AM)StormDriger Wrote: About the Dragoon MS UV does it come with a case to put the pieces in?

I could include one if you really wanted it ...
hey brad i pm'd you with an offer on the dragoon msuv
is the fourth blade in from the top left in this http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/d...G_0032.jpg Gaia Dragoon MS? (sorry... i never had a chance to get into HMS but i wouldnt mind a couple blades... also i know Gaia Dragoon doesnt have much use... but i love its plastic counterpart so im interested in getting one...)
Yes.
Hey Bey brad, im not that experienced with beyblades, all I know is that I used to play with them when I was young and these ones have caught my eye:

[Image: 2s612bm.png]

Can you name each one for me? And in total tell me how much that would be? Sorry if its a bother.

p.s: Im serious about buying them and Ive got the money right now. thanks.

Edit: Just realised these might not come with launchers and rip cords. If any of those do, please tell else do you have any rip cords and launchers you are willing to sell? Also you wrote:

Anyone who orders will receive a Face Booster of their choice (except BLACK). Limit one per user.

So yeh. Please respond.
(Aug. 06, 2009  5:30 PM)Medz Wrote: Hey Bey brad, im not that experienced with beyblades, all I know is that I used to play with them when I was young and these ones have caught my eye:

[Image: 2s612bm.png]

Can you name each one for me? And in total tell me how much that would be? Sorry if its a bother.

p.s: Im serious about buying them and Ive got the money right now. thanks.

Edit: Just realised these might not come with launchers and rip cords. If any of those do, please tell else do you have any rip cords and launchers you are willing to sell? Also you wrote:

Anyone who orders will receive a Face Booster of their choice (except BLACK). Limit one per user.

So yeh. Please respond.

From left to right:

Wyvern DJ (blue version), Driger MS (white version), Dark Leopard MS, Death Gargoyle MS (light blue version).

Wyvern DJ is $5. And you have to PM Brad an offer for the other 3.
Thank you very much, ill pm him right now. Can you give me a roughly good idea on how much I should offer each on those 3 blades?
(Aug. 06, 2009  6:59 PM)Medz Wrote: Thank you very much, ill pm him right now. Can you give me a roughly good idea on how much I should offer each on those 3 blades?

The offer shouldn't be too low but it has to be something that you could still afford. Keep in mind that Death Gargoyle MS and Driger MS are recolours, so they are not as common as the orginal versions of them.
do all of these have launchers and ripcords
(Aug. 07, 2009  12:25 AM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: do all of these have launchers and ripcords

No, just the beyblades.

EDIT: nvm lol, the ones that are NIB.
hey beybrad i live in Southern CA how much for the dranzer v2,oh and if anyone else wants it i WILL pay more for it
do you have a galeon Attacker, black dranzer or those longer ripcords
Hey everyone, I just got back from Montreal. You guys PMed me a lot while I was gone so please give me some time to respond. Thanks!
ill buy dragoon msuv off of you but where in canada do you live
Give him some time to update, because it may have been sold in the time he was away. And I think he lives in BC iirc.
ill buy the gaia dragoon off of u for $15 but is it fresh out the box ?? or have u used it or someting ???
(Aug. 07, 2009  6:20 AM)daichi25 Wrote: ill buy the gaia dragoon off of u for $15 but is it fresh out the box ?? or have u used it or someting ???

It's unused.
is it possble forme to buy tha off of u
(Aug. 07, 2009  6:32 AM)daichi25 Wrote: is it possble forme to buy tha off of u

Yeah, it should be fine.
how much u want it for bcause ill payfom 10 to 20 dollars for it
^ PM him an offer then wait patiently, he'll get back to you when he can. Smile
Can you name these beyblades for me? Then ill pm you about the financial stuff. Ty.

[Image: IMG_0032.jpg?t=1249661029]
2nd Row, 5th Blade From the Left
1st Row, 3rd Blade From the Left
1st Row, 1st Blade From the Left

Thanks.
Gaia Dragoon MS(yellow)
Roller Defenser
Wyvern DJ
Errr you told me them from the right. left is that way. <<<<------
2nd row, 5th from left : Wyvern DJ (Black hasbro)
1st row, 3rd from left : Thunder Dragon MS
1st row, 1st left : Wolborg MS
(Aug. 07, 2009  5:29 PM)Medz Wrote: Errr you told me them from the right. left is that way. <<<<------

Usually when you say "_____ from the left" people will start at the left side and count over the amount