[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

(Jul. 21, 2012  4:51 AM)Cannon Wrote: & Berseker Begriados .. At what point did they show it? I can't really see it properly. haha

It is always on the big poster behind the people and the stands ...
Oh I see .. I was too focused on the actual beyblade's, and not the posters, aha.
Can someone grab a screenshot of it showing an image or whatever of Berserker Begirados? I'd appreciate it.

Always cool to see a Kaiju beyblade.
(Jul. 21, 2012  5:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: Can someone grab a screenshot of it showing an image or whatever of Berserker Begirados? I'd appreciate it.
[Image: Untitled.png]
It would be very difficult to fit a decent bearing based setup into a standard sized tip.

I'm personally expecting something more mundane, either something like Ball Wide Defense or some other adaptation to wide defense to make it more useful in a zero g stadium.

Cannon: Thanks a bunch! Looks pretty cool!
I'm thinking BWD = Blade Wide Defense or Ball Wide Defense ... since it was quite unexpected of Dark Knight Dragooon to have Blade Semi Flat .. @ least IMO.
(Apr. 26, 2012  8:39 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Berserker gives me high expectations that this will look bad@ss.

Dont fail me, TT Wink

By the looks of this bey, they have not. Well done with the design on this one TT. Now to see if it performs well. I cannot wait until it is released! So mean looking, as a Berserker should Joyful_2
LeonTempestXIII Wrote:So mean looking, as a Berserker should Joyful_2

You are not seeing the Berserker part, but the Begirados Chrome Wheel ... It is a monster, so of course it would look mean.
Looooool that chrome wheel looks like a statue or something from a Indian Jones movie xD

It's sooo good though, they're really stepping up with these chrome wheel designs. Can't wait to see how it performs :3
(Jul. 20, 2012  8:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, this proves that the rumour was entirely wrong like I honestly never expected it to be ...

It's also possible that the rumour was right at the time, but they changed the parts before it was added to the anime and mass produced as a toy. They did have a good four months between the rumour and the actual release.
It would just have been a change of letters, not a whole change of height.
(Jul. 22, 2012  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It would just have been a change of letters, not a whole change of height.

I don't see why a change in height wouldn't be possible? As I said, I can't imagine the Bey even being manufactured or put into the anime when the rumour first arose. If they were still in the planning stages, it's fairly easy to change the design of the track and tip.
You should take a second to think about the fact that, right now, they clearly have a whole lot of releases that were for show at the Tokyo Toy Show that we are not even aware of in any way yet, and the rumours usually appear exactly at the same time that we start getting official, but undetailed information. That means that yes, they surely had Berserker Begirados manufactured back then too.
I guess that's a possibility, although it's fairly easy to just manufacture one of each release for the show. I guess your explanation is the best we'll get. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Whatever is correct, it just means that we cannot just blindly trust rumours, ever.
I think, that when they release this "Zero g fast battle set" that a ton of new beys will be revealed in that book/magazine it comes with.
(Jul. 22, 2012  2:30 PM)PenguinPervert Wrote: I think, that when they release this "Zero g fast battle set" that a ton of new beys will be revealed in that book/magazine it comes with.

I think not, actually, hah. It will almost surely be nothing new, in that guide ...
So, 200? Strange. These tracks get weirder and weirder.
I'm expecting Blade Wide Defense, cuz its hard to put WD under a B.
I'm betting a guy in a futuristic blue suit will own this Bey in the anime, but know nothing about Ultraman, soooo..
Blade Wide Defense is the most possible. Lol about the blue suit Cute
Ball wide defense could be possible too. They might just make it like SWD from fusion hades, with a ball instead of a sharp.
(Jul. 22, 2012  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  2:30 PM)PenguinPervert Wrote: I think, that when they release this "Zero g fast battle set" that a ton of new beys will be revealed in that book/magazine it comes with.

I think not, actually, hah. It will almost surely be nothing new, in that guide ...

Why is that?
Am i the only one who sees a worm? could it be that begirados be based on a worm of some sort? o.o
I still thing BWD should be a WD with rounded (WB like) slopes rather than the normal flat ones. It would perform the same initially since it would still be pointed but it wouldn't be as aggressive at other angles (since you're effectively on FB, not XF).
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I still thing BWD should be a WD with rounded (WB like) slopes rather than the normal flat ones. It would perform the same initially since it would still be pointed but it wouldn't be as aggressive at other angles (since you're effectively on FB, not XF).

nah I think their approach on BWD would be the same as SWD but this time with a B in the middle instead of an S.
That makes sense, and, in result I imagine it looks ugly, which I hold back nothing more to say. Confused

How would you do "Bound Wide Defense"? WD with a spring in the middle so that it bounces all over the place? Since there's not much tip collision, rubber wouldn't work like it did on the bounds.

Gotta say, I'd use that, if only for the laughs. Might actually be good in Zero G though.

I doubt this'll happen, which is a real shame IMO.