[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

Hey there! I'm from Adelaide.
(They had better have an event here.... *HOPES*)
I have tried to help people in Adelaide to get a tournament started so many times and it never happens. There is a tournament in Melbourne, though. Smile.
Yeah, can't wait. It's on Sunday. It's going to be tought competition if your going to be attending this Raykon!
Cool there's a few other Qld bladers around too.
melbourne
Melbourne!! i need a Melbourne tournament soon. maybe a January one.

P.S anyone know a good mix of bey parts?
errggg, look around, theres a tournament planed to happen in January.
I'm in Perth. There really needs to be a tournament here, a few of my friends have started getting beyblades, and we all want a tournament.
i live close to brisbane but at a place called Loganlea. (if you need to use loganlea there is a park close by)
Awesome! Another Brissie member!
I live in a small town called granthom witch is near toowoomba and gatton
CounterBull, by any chance are you the same "CounterBull" who entered BEY INFERNO in Melbourne ? I've been looking for your username everywhere, please next time tell me your full username.
I live in Melbourne Blackburn city and yea thank you Cute

ps: how many of u guys got beypointers??
Adelaide Smile How about one in the Botanic Gardens, LOL.
I live in Melbourne, VIC plz do a tournament here
You could try reading around, there is one planned on Australia Day...

I can confirm it, if everyone attending who does not have a bladers passport, or signs up on day or purchases a bladers passport at the time pays the fee of 7 USD then The Hell Kerbecs BD145DS will be second place prize...
Perth, please. Everythings happening in the eastern states but nothing's down here D:
Sydney Tournament Please!! =) around first week of Jan ?? around 7th, 8th, 9th ?
Oh, yeah, I'm in Perth. But, uhh, yeah, no good at organising large groups of people. Bleh.
i live in emerald Queensland Australia
i live in emerald Queensland Australia
how about rockampton