Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hes aking for purchasing i think
then buy d-cancer
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:09 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:06 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: i'm willing to pay up to the $30 area, and I tried gmarket.com but couldnt find em

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...%CC%B5%E5z
Its about $40, but the seller overestimated so they will refund you the difference, prob in your Gaccount, not paypal. Check out the "How to use Korean GMarket" thread if you need more help.

ok thanks dude!
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:12 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: then buy d-cancer

Uncustomized?
heck no
Dark BullH145SD (Bull,SD) is probably your best bet in terms of useful parts, anyways you guys asked in the wrong thread. Should have gone to Purchase Consultation.
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

Uncustomized?
heck no
for the track heck yes
Did beyblade production in Japan ever have a lapse? Like was there ever a time in Japan when you couldn't easily buy beyblades
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:17 AM)slybadger123 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

Uncustomized?
heck no
for the track heck yes

But we don't know what he has. So if he doesn't have any parts that can make use of the track then it will just sit there and collect dust.
i have a question. i just got my pegasis 105 RF package today and set it up. I just have one small problem.

when i put the beyblade on the beylauncher and turn it clockwise it feels loose and even may come off at times.

is this normal or do is it broken or do i need to tighten the screws on the launcher or fix something plz help.

(lol definitely not like the show)
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:25 AM)ss4chris Wrote: i have a question. i just got my pegasis 105 RF package today and set it up. I just have one small problem.

when i put the beyblade on the beylauncher and turn it clockwise it feels loose and even may come off at times.

is this normal or do is it broken or do i need to tighten the screws on the launcher or fix something plz help.

(lol definitely not like the show)

its normal
Maybe it is a lemon? Go with for awhile until it is unbearable and come back here with pics or complain.
oh really? but i see other metal fight beyblades attach just fine. Do you think i could have more reassurance?

then it just normal lol...
Hi hello I Would love to know something that I am sure many ppl who dont have this very expensive Launchers would like to know. Is the Metal Fight Beyblade - Digital Power Launcher L Drago and the Metal Fight Beyblade - Digital Power Launcher Pegasis the BEST launchers to USE IN BATTLE in general. I know this is Plainly OPINION Based But I dont own these Launchers and I would like to know are they Faster stronger and Basically more professional better then the normal Rip cored Launcher and the String launcher
pls I would love to know what you ppl think THANK YOU!!
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:17 AM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Did beyblade production in Japan ever have a lapse? Like was there ever a time in Japan when you couldn't easily buy beyblades
Hm, yes, probably when Beyblade production was suspended from around 2005 to 2008.

Drakozero7 Wrote:Hi hello I Would love to know something that I am sure many ppl who dont have this very expensive Launchers would like to know. Is the Metal Fight Beyblade - Digital Power Launcher L Drago and the Metal Fight Beyblade - Digital Power Launcher Pegasis the BEST launchers to USE IN BATTLE in general. I know this is Plainly OPINION Based But I dont own these Launchers and I would like to know are they Faster stronger and Basically more professional better then the normal Rip cored Launcher and the String launcher
pls I would love to know what you ppl think THANK YOU!!
If you actually read my reply, you would have seen what the answer is, and where to look for further information ...

shadoweagle3010 Wrote:the string is longer on the hasbro bey launcher by about 1 and a half inches!!!
From what I have observed though, this is not really true : it is longer yes, but not in a way that it would affect launch, because that extra length is taken by extra plastic covering from the bigger handle ...
Beylauncher L has a longer string than Hasbro's Beylauncher.
hey wich bey is better cyber pegasus or counter leon
Has anyone found beyblades at walmart in the back or in layaway?
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:51 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Counter Leone by far.

What are you basing that on? The track and bottom?

EDIT: Actually, yeah, that makes sense.
i think the attack vs defense possibilities?
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:50 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: hey wich bey is better cyber pegasus or counter leon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cur1TkXkF...1&index=29

if your going from parts to use for combos i go counter leon though
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:55 AM)adiennika24 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:50 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: hey wich bey is better cyber pegasus or counter leon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cur1TkXkF...1&index=29

if your going from parts to use for combos i go counter leon though
ya i only want counte leon for the face bolt it is realy cool but if you read one of my other post youll know why i need help
has anyone tried a left spin bey with DF145?
i have. it make the bey a bit "lighter"