Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 16, 2013  12:41 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2013  12:37 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: Since December 1st, what new beyblades or other things (e.i launchers, stadiums etc.) have come out. Also, what are some new combos that are dominating the meta.

If you mean Takara-Tomy products, nothing. For Hasbro, you should read through the General Hasbro topic.

Read the Competitive MFB List for a few combos. There are some pretty decent-excellent combos in the Customizations section.

Wow, no Takara Tomy anything? What happened to beys coming out every month. Thanks anyway Smile
Beyblade is on a (hopefully) temporary hiatus, so TT isn't releasing any new products.
Actually no hiatus has been announced, and TAKARA-TOMY is still holding events here and there. Last time they clearly wrote that Beyblade production was temporarily stopped.
Oh, really? Well that's good.
Sorry, guess I was wrong.
I have a question are homemade recolors legal in tournaments.
(Apr. 17, 2013  2:31 AM)Sorablader Wrote: I have a question are homemade recolors legal in tournaments.

I believe so, as long as the paint doesn't effect the weight/texture.
I know what NIB and NIP means, so does Mint mean opened, but never used
Mint means fresh, unopened, even the box looks new.
^I don't think so... NIB means new in box, NIP means new in packaging, mint means opened but in mint condition... mint condition meaning it's in perfect condition. So yes you are right Pika =D
Do any of you think Jade should be tested for defense? Thats not my main question though, the question is, how does Jade Jupiter S130RB beat Death Quetzalcoatl and Duo Uranus 230WD 0/3? I saw xxunicornoxx videos and it sweeped both those beys 3 to nothing.
I didn't saw the videos but I don't see how they were beaten, RDF is really good for defense and so its death, Duo may not have a defense tip uncostumized but it can be KOed and I don't think it can be OS, except if it's in attack mode (unbalanced)

Jade has a niche use in Attack, I don't remember who done it, but it was in a blog of someone here
Anyone think its worth keeping Dark Knight Dragooon Gold Version NIB?
hey guys would big bang pegasus FGrin be a good bey to buy
(Apr. 18, 2013  11:45 PM)alucardZ Wrote: Anyone think its worth keeping Dark Knight Dragooon Gold Version NIB?

Yes, or at least keep it super mint.

(Apr. 18, 2013  11:53 PM)zkids91 Wrote: hey guys would big bang pegasus F:D be a good bey to buy

That question belongs in the Purchase Consultation topic, but to answer you, you should really read Beywiki's article on Big Bang Pegasis F:D :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...egasis_F:D
I'm assuming it will eventually rise in value, correct? Good thing I haven't even opened the box yet.
Would Pegasis Gryph & Phoenix Dragooon (enter Spin Track & Performance tip here) be good attack combos?
Also, would LW105MF be a better combo than 130WSF?
This is for the "build me a combo" thread at "beyblade customization" forum

Still... the tracks and tip you suggested aren't the best one to choose from... I would go for MSF (if you have Gryph you should have MSF) Gryph Dragooon LW105MF, Gryph for spin velocity, Dragooon for left spin and LW105MF because is better for the job, althrough I don't know if Pegasis would be better than Dragooon. My personal opinion and probably mistake is to see this has tornado staller, only because is a Synchrom, so is pretty heavy... but has I said, is probably that I'm making a mistake

(Please correct me if I give the combo bad, and what combo should be)
Hey guys! My friend went to valley of the beys today, and now he is really mad at me because I suggested Gryph Pegasis W105R2F to him. I looked at tests to see pegasis' performance, and it seemed to be the best attack wheel he had. I suggested Pegasis Gryph SW145R2F at first, but he did some tests and said that it was the most amazing attack type of all time on W105. So, after a lot of discussion about why I didn't think it would work, I believed him, and told him to use it. Then he said
That he would never take my advice for beyblade again because it lost to Phantom Orion BGrin!!
I couldn't believe it! and now he's fuming mad at me. Unhappy What should I do? Would pegasis be more effective on SW145?
Honestly, something like R145 would be preferable if you're looking for an attack track with 145 height and 3 protrusions.

However, the fact that your friend lost to Phantom Orion B:D means that either he messed up his launch or Orion was ridiculously lucky. I don't know anything about Gryph or Pegasis, but such a heavy Bey should be able to knock out B:D, especially on Phantom, last time I checked.

As for the problem with your friend, maybe you should remind him that it was him who claimed that it "was the most amazing attack type of all time on W105". Also, tell him to not take it too seriously and it's just a hobby that we all love, and there's no reason to be this mad at your friend for something like this.
Well, he didn't have R145 or GB145, so I thought I would have to make do. Smile

Also, I just made him the most boss combo in the world, and now he's freaking out! Smile
If I remember right Pegasis didn't do THAT well when it was tested, although it would beat Phantom Orion B : D, being an attack combo.

I personally think his launching is not that good, and at that height Begirados will do better, if he wants to use Gryph Pegasis, it would be better on S130, W145, GB145

I will not suggest R145 because there isn't many tests anymore of that track, so...
Well, any Attack combo on R2F if not Slide Shot, would lose pretty easily against Phantom Orion B: D.
But to be honest, W105 is pretty short to make perfect contact with Phantom on B: D. But of course, as B: D is so easy to KO, it shouldn't have mattered much.
(Apr. 20, 2013  9:05 PM)JadeJupiter77 Wrote: Which bey is more beautiful ?

Phantom Orion BGrin

[Image: PHANTOM%20Component%202.jpg]

OR

Scythe Kronos T125EDS

[Image: SCYTHE%20Component%202.jpg]

Um... that's not really a "fact" answer, like the questions on here. (IE, Can I put Diablo's Frame on Basalt, etc.)
The answer is really an opinion, and depends on the individual.
I'd like to get an answer about Aero Knight ms. The bey with the Aero Core, I'd like to know if it's Aero Core ( blue ring ) is very easily broken/destroyed by other beys attacks or should I just not use it?

Thank you. Wink