[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

Who's is it?
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:58 PM)Moss Wrote: Are you willing to sell the Qwetz without the premium license card

I sell it together. You need only Qwetz?
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:03 AM)Fogot Wrote: Who's is it?

I dont know. Grin
Thank you AkirasDaddy.
It arrived nice and fast.
Great seller. ^^
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:04 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:58 PM)Moss Wrote: Are you willing to sell the Qwetz without the premium license card

I sell it together. You need only Qwetz?
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:03 AM)Fogot Wrote: Who's is it?

I dont know. Grin
Yeah I only need the Qwetz
Dam I'm pretty annoyed that my package still hasn't arrived after sending payment on the 5th. Living in the UK, the other british received his in 3 days! I really hope it comes tomorrow or something otherwise I'll kind of get worried something got lost in delivery.

Also : What delivery option did the 3 days delivery guy choose?
Just chill TehKevin10 I've been waiting 5 days the regular postage time from Japan is like 2 weeks.
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:45 PM)Moss Wrote: Just chill TehKevin10 I've been waiting 5 days the regular postage time from Japan is like 2 weeks.
Kay *breathe* Got 3 different packages coming from Japan, taking forever Uncertain
PS: loving the new moss pic!
Honestly tehKevinBeY, you've made like 5 posts in this thread complaining about shipping.

Cut the carp. He has no control over postage, and no one wants to listen to you whine. Everyone has to wait, you aren't special.
Corey a little harsh don't ya think I know he's been moaning for a while but maybe he just wants to keep AD up to date.
I pmed u yesterday akirasdaddy nd u hvnt replied
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:56 PM)Moss Wrote: Corey a little harsh don't ya think I know he's been moaning for a while but maybe he just wants to keep AD up to date.

By complaining about his shipping being slow?

Sorry, not only is that completely rude to the seller, it may drive other potential customers away when they read "slow shipping".

AkirasDaddy is a good seller. His thread shouldn't be sullied because one poster is to impatient to wait for shipping.
AkirasDaddy is an excellent salesperson, WBO should consider making him an Authorized Dealer. This guy is nice and reliable. Don't listen to the people who say he has "slow service", that isn't his fault but the shipping companies fault. I seriously recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy beyblades.
Delivery time update.

Items will be shipped by small packet servise via Japan Post Office Air mail, it takes 7-10 business days. (Only USA and UK No tracking # provided. )
*Mail Delivery Delays in Canada(Due to Customs inspection requested by CFIA and Health Canada.) EMS: 10 - 12 business days, Small packet: 2 weeks - 3 weeks.

EMS is Express mail service, Delivery is usually 2 business days.
just ordered two beys a while ago(galaxy and mercury)Great price!Hope it comes soon!
Example Ship Beyblade to Canada by EMS.

Oct 8 08:00 PM received. "Hey I want Beyblade"
Oct 8 08:15 PM sent. Please send money via Paypal.
Oct 8 09:02 Payment received. ドモ~♪ヽ(^-^ ) (v^ー゚)ヤッタネ!!
Oct 8 19:00 Packaging, take a picture, and send picture to customer.
Oct 8 23:00 Sleep!
Oct 9 08:00 Going to work.
Oct 9 10:23 Nishinomiya Post office Hyogo prefecture.
Oct 9 15:43 En route Amagasaki Branch Hyogo prefecture.
Oct 9 19:22 Arrival at outward office of exchange OSAKA International Branch Osaka prefecture.
Oct 9 22:26 Dispatch from outward office of exchange OSAKA International Branch Osaka prefecture.
Oct 10-11 (Sunday and Holiday in Japan)
Oct 12 02:37 Arrival at inward office of exchange Vancouver Canada.
Oct 12 02:37 In Customs Vancouver Canada.
Oct 14 19:29 Departure from inward office of exchange Vancouver Canada.
Oct 18 11:09 Processing at delivery Post Office Canada. (゚_。)?
Oct 18 14:35 Retention Post Office Canada.
Oct 18 14:52 Retention Post Office Canada.
Oct 18 15:26 Retention period Post Office Canada. ゛(`ヘ´#)
Oct 18 19:43 Item successfully delivered.

Oct 18 20:00 PM receive "Got my package today! Thank you!!"

Thanks for your patience! m(._.)m
(Oct. 19, 2010  4:09 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: Delivery time update.

Items will be shipped by small packet servise via Japan Post Office Air mail, it takes 7-10 business days. (Only USA and UK No tracking # provided. )
*Mail Delivery Delays in Canada(Due to Customs inspection requested by CFIA and Health Canada.) EMS: 10 - 12 business days, Small packet: 2 weeks - 3 weeks.

EMS is Express mail service, Delivery is usually 2 business days.

I'm guessing mine was sent by Small Packet.
Damn, I'm probably not gonna get it until Halloween or so Uncertain
Great prices though, that's what I love about this seller. Grin
98 is a bit high for the DX set... there are other sellers that can sell it for maybe 70-80 with shipping.

Do you think you could lower the price a bit? Pinching_eyes_2
Sorry if its a rude question.
(Oct. 19, 2010  8:40 PM)RFkid Wrote: 98 is a bit high for the DX set... there are other sellers that can sell it for maybe 70-80 with shipping.

$70 with ship? humm I calculated that shipping by EMS and Cardboard package.
Did the other sellers send it only original package? Cardboard package or Wrapping paper?
(Oct. 19, 2010  8:40 PM)RFkid Wrote: 98 is a bit high for the DX set... there are other sellers that can sell it for maybe 70-80 with shipping.

Um no they don't, all the ones on ebay are over $100....
EDIT: I stuffed up, ignore this.
So if I wanted another item not listed I can Pm you and you'll see if you can get it?
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:28 PM)RFkid Wrote: http://en.item.rakuten.com/es-toys/4904810356790/

42 $ CAD + 35 $ Shipping = 77$

Is the shipping EMS? I think its pretty rude to discuss things like this on his thread.