[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

You are correct, souless.

If you don't like the prices presented in this thread, you should probably go try to buy somewhere else.

Fact of the matter is, these are the best prices around. If you don't buy from Akirasdaddy, it's your loss.
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:40 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:28 PM)RFkid Wrote: http://en.item.rakuten.com/es-toys/4904810356790/

42 $ CAD + 35 $ Shipping = 77$

Is the shipping EMS? I think its pretty rude to discuss things like this on his thread.

Yeah, its EMS. I just trust AkirasDaddy more .. Uncertain

But I apologize for my rudeness.

edit ; on rakuten this guy doesnt ship overseas, so you need to do some forwarding thing to ship overseas.. which starts at 1370 yen. so i guess in the end it would be close to 98 dollars.
Pleae check Rakutens Reviews He say "Most shops had sold out items." I look for around many shop, I got this one for everyone. cuz everyone say "Can you sell attack stadium for me" but attack stadium not available now in Japan. If I get attack stadium from YAJ, I must sell it for $60-$70. But, This DX set have a rare colored(galaxy pegasis color) beylauncher and 3 seg Launcher grip. If you only need attack stadium, You can sell that rare Beyblade set to everyone.

Thanks!!
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:35 PM)mchlbant Wrote: So if I wanted another item not listed I can Pm you and you'll see if you can get it?

Please send PM to me!
Ah, I understand. Sorry if I offended you at all, AkirasDaddy.
Infinity Libra GB145S x 2
Ray Unicorno Aurora ver x 1
Rock Aries ED145D x 1

These bey in stock now.
Thank you so much, my Meteo L-drago, Gravity Perseus, Launcher Rubbers, and metal faces all arrived in perfect condition and in 12 business days which is on time!
Definitely buying form you again.
(Oct. 20, 2010  10:59 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: Infinity Libra GB145S x 2
Ray Unicorno Aurora ver x 1
Rock Aries ED145D x 1

These bey in stock now.

I'm not sure but isn't it Rock Aries ED145B ?
(Oct. 20, 2010  7:51 PM)the_blader Wrote: I'm not sure but isn't it Rock Aries ED145B ?
He is not talking about the regular Rock Aries, I believe :
http://ameblo.jp/mecha-neko/image-105168...02453.html
TAKARA-TOMY never released Rock Aries separately.
(Oct. 20, 2010  7:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2010  7:51 PM)the_blader Wrote: I'm not sure but isn't it Rock Aries ED145B ?
He is not talking about the regular Rock Aries, I believe :
http://ameblo.jp/mecha-neko/image-105168...02453.html
TAKARA-TOMY never released Rock Aries separately.

yep Rock Aries ED145D is WBBA limited bey.
Thanks!
Hey Akirasdaddy you are the best beyblade merchandiser I have ever known. Prices are low shipping is grand and your inventory is always at demand or stocked. Thank you for the DX set which I saw coming. Btw people he charged me a great price for it too.
I would definitly reccomend you to anyone and I know gp isnt a great bey but the whole set is the best cosplay of ginga.

Thank you, Ginga17(srardust16)
AD, what exactly is the currency you're using at the OP?
I didn't find it.
Akira, you should try and get some Vulcan Horuseus Beys. ;D
Wouldn't that would be very hard, unless he buys the PSP game or YJA it.
The PSP game has not even been released in Japan yet.
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:59 PM)Ginga17 Wrote: Hey Akirasdaddy you are the best beyblade merchandiser I have ever known. Prices are low shipping is grand and your inventory is always at demand or stocked. Thank you for the DX set which I saw coming. Btw people he charged me a great price for it too.
I would definitly reccomend you to anyone and I know gp isnt a great bey but the whole set is the best cosplay of ginga.

Thank you, Ginga17(srardust16)

Your bey is ....
Oct 20 13:36 Posting/Collection OSAKATOYOSAKI
Oct 20 20:36 Arrival at outward office of exchange OSAKA INTERNATIONAL Branch
Oct 20 22:00 Dispatch from outward office of exchange OSAKA INTERNATIONAL Branch
Maybe your bey is in flight now. yep first class compartment.
Thanks
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:01 AM)Dan Wrote: AD, what exactly is the currency you're using at the OP?
I didn't find it.

What is OP? Im usually use JPY or USD.
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:14 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Akira, you should try and get some Vulcan Horuseus Beys. ;D

Why did the Vulcan Horuseus have on the market? Chimera too.
That Bey not available yet. maybe the Vulcan Horuseus is release today.
By OP he meant "Original post" -- the first post of the thread.
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:49 AM)Corey Wrote: By OP he meant "Original post" -- the first post of the thread.

Oh I see thanks
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:25 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:49 AM)Corey Wrote: By OP he meant "Original post" -- the first post of the thread.

Oh I see thanks

I added carrency to the top page.
Can I have one of
updates please.
(Oct. 21, 2010  3:07 AM)Moss Wrote: Can I have one of
updates please.

Not Updated yet.
It still has not arrived in the USA??
(Oct. 20, 2010  7:24 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: Thank you so much, my Meteo L-drago, Gravity Perseus, Launcher Rubbers, and metal faces all arrived in perfect condition and in 12 business days which is on time!
Definitely buying form you again.

Sorry late reply! and Thank you for your good info. I fixed derivery days info of top page.
(Oct. 21, 2010  5:10 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote:
updates please.

Not Updated yet.
Im from the UK and no it still hasn't arrived.
Moss it took me 12 BUSINESS days. So count the days and minus the weekends as usual.
Also I think the tracking information is only if you upgrade your shipping costs above the usual posted.
Obviously unless you did pay extra thats just to those who didn't pay extra.
(Oct. 21, 2010  10:18 AM)Moss Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  5:10 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote:
updates please.

Not Updated yet.
Im from the UK and no it still hasn't arrived.

Sorry That tracking result is for only EMS.