World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword (/Thread-Product-B-120-Starter-Buster-Xcalibur-1-Sword)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - addyaustin - Aug. 11, 2018

This guys shows the gimmick in more detail. You can control the sword's spring just by pushing a slight notch in the layer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eh5hGDdzEw

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Destinyblader - Aug. 11, 2018

Maybe everyone check out
leo burst plus he speaks english
He just finished unboxing bX and the triple booster

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Battleburst - Aug. 14, 2018

Dudes,super beyblade family has got a video on it ,check it,it is a BEAST(also,figure the pun in the start)

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - BusyBlader - Aug. 14, 2018

(Aug. 14, 2018  5:14 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Dudes,super beyblade family has got a video on it ,check it,it is a BEAST(also,figure the pun in the start)

No offense, but Super beyblade family Rigs the battles to make the new bey win.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Jinbee - Aug. 14, 2018

(Aug. 14, 2018  5:31 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:14 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Dudes,super beyblade family has got a video on it ,check it,it is a BEAST(also,figure the pun in the start)

No offense, but Super beyblade family Rigs the battles to make the new bey win.

They don't, since I know not every new beyblade they show win.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - bblader/90 - Aug. 14, 2018

Don't you ever think they test any fresh bey against 2018's april/may/june/july cho-z releases (just like every beytuber) and teeth of them can be more or less worn (even because of all the battles they do outside "official" tests who get uploaded on YouTube). So the tests themselves are actually useless imo and unfair towards the earlier cho-zs, just because they have battles on their backs (teeth can't be in mint conditions, then).

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Battleburst - Aug. 15, 2018

(Aug. 14, 2018  5:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:31 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: No offense, but Super beyblade family Rigs the battles to make the new bey win.

They don't, since I know not every new beyblade they show win.
They don’t,I see a lot man of SBF

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Suhasini - Aug. 15, 2018

Let's keep this discussion away from the thread..  And focus on Buster Xcalibur..
So it is said to have the dagger frame right? At least it was shown to have it in the anime.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - ~Mana~ - Aug. 15, 2018

(Aug. 15, 2018  3:28 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: They don't, since I know not every new beyblade they show win.
They don’t,I see a lot man of SBF

Being a personal friend of LT himself and having seen his recording myself, nah, nothing is rigged. You'll find the issue is just stock combo battles producing results that don't carry over much to actual custom combinations. Because a lot of stock combos are trash and the power creep game is strong atm ?

LT records all of his battles in one take and just crops out cleanup time between, even leaving in mislaunches and mistakes. He definitely isn't one to exclusively show new Beys winning, haha ?

But let's stay on topic please! This is about bX, not BeyTubers!

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - GOD CHIPS - Aug. 15, 2018

Even this guy ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBNtxcj9tEg ) has got it ( BX ) , JUST GREAT

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - MagikHorse - Aug. 18, 2018

(Aug. 15, 2018  11:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Let's keep this discussion away from the thread..  And focus on Buster Xcalibur..
So it is said to have the dagger frame right? At least it was shown to have it in the anime.

I'm pretty sure Dagger is meant to be its frame, yes. No clue why they released it in the Triple Booster Set instead, besides money.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Adarsh Abhinav - Aug. 18, 2018

(Aug. 18, 2018  7:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  11:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Let's keep this discussion away from the thread..  And focus on Buster Xcalibur..

I'm pretty sure Dagger is meant to be its frame, yes. No clue why they released it in the Triple Booster Set instead, besides money.
Looks like Same case as DEaling with Proto Launchers

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - ptf606 - Aug. 19, 2018

Dagger isn't supposed to be on it in the anime...
It's like Hit and Sieg Xcalibur.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Jinbee - Aug. 19, 2018

(Aug. 19, 2018  12:00 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Dagger isn't supposed to be on it in the anime...
It's like Hit and Sieg Xcalibur.

Actually, it will be in episode 21.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - brandbrick - Aug. 19, 2018

Anyone start a testing thread on bX? If so, a link to the thread would be greatly appreciatedSmile

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - FIREFIRE CPB - Aug. 25, 2018

I have received my bX and I tested it. So far I feel its best attack layer in meta right now. It hit hard and send flying everything that I throw at it. It quickly destoryed even hS and aH. Only thing that was able to stop it was rP Atomic and oddly Sr Bearing (which wasn't countering. Rather 40% win rate against bX)

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Battleburst - Aug. 25, 2018

(Aug. 25, 2018  2:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I have received my bX and I tested it. So far I feel its best attack layer in meta right now. It hit hard and send flying everything that I throw at it. It quickly destoryed even hS and aH. Only thing that was able to stop it was rP Atomic and oddly Sr Bearing (which wasn't countering. Rather 40% win rate against bX)
Oh man,how could it beat hs,

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Infinite.Zero - Aug. 25, 2018

(Aug. 25, 2018  2:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I have received my bX and I tested it. So far I feel its best attack layer in meta right now. It hit hard and send flying everything that I throw at it. It quickly destoryed even hS and aH. Only thing that was able to stop it was rP Atomic and oddly Sr Bearing (which wasn't countering. Rather 40% win rate against bX)
It would be much appreciated If you could test bx against hS and aH to back up what you just said

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Ultragunner - Aug. 25, 2018

I've tested bX and it's complete trash

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Valtryek Aoi - Aug. 25, 2018

(Aug. 25, 2018  7:30 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: I've tested bX and it's complete trash

You must not know your Beys, then

(Aug. 25, 2018  8:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  7:30 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: I've tested bX and it's complete trash

You must not know your Beys, then

Whatever that means?

Anyway,

I've tested bX 0/10 bump xtreme/destroy/atomic/orbit/bearing/ultimate reboot/eternal/revolve/friction

It lost to hS/0bump/bearing and aH/7/eternal every time.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 25, 2018

(Aug. 25, 2018  9:52 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  8:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You must not know your Beys, then

Whatever that means?

Anyway,

I've tested bX 0/10 bump xtreme/destroy/atomic/orbit/bearing/ultimate reboot/eternal/revolve/friction

Every Bey has their strengths and weaknesses, and a Bey doesn't have to beat the TOP combos. Even wV struggles with beating those combos.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Infinite.Zero - Aug. 25, 2018

(Aug. 25, 2018  9:52 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  8:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You must not know your Beys, then

Whatever that means?

Anyway,

[quote pid='1457982' dateline='1535230354']
Hmm...I like the results, probably bc my fav burst bey is hS 
[/quote]

(Aug. 25, 2018  10:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  9:52 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Whatever that means?

Anyway,

Every Bey has their strengths and weaknesses, and a Bey doesn't have to beat the TOP combos. Even wV struggles with beating those combos.

wV is superior to bX in every single way.

bX stock combo stuggles to burst non top-tier dual layer combos sometimes...

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 25, 2018

(Aug. 25, 2018  10:42 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Every Bey has their strengths and weaknesses, and a Bey doesn't have to beat the TOP combos. Even wV struggles with beating those combos.

wV is superior to bX in every single way.

bX stock combo stuggles to burst non top-tier dual layer combos sometimes...
Tbh, stock combos are usually very bad.