World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - #Fafnir - Apr. 29, 2020

(Apr. 21, 2020  6:19 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote: [Image: Sparking-fafnir-1.png]
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_QDR-tlQUh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is my Photoshopped concept for the new Fafnir that's coming out. I noticed how the shape was very similar to the Giest fafnir concept that we got a long time ago, so i used that along with the teaser to create this.

This looks awesome! Would love to see this be the real design. Smile

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ScytheBrine174 - Apr. 30, 2020

Wasn't he the Roman soldier who speared Jesus' side?

(Apr. 20, 2020  4:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I could see the name being Lance Longinus. Longinus is based off a Roman soldier that used a lance, and since the contact points could resemble that of a lance, it could make sense.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Apr. 30, 2020

(Apr. 30, 2020  3:37 AM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: Wasn't he the Roman soldier who speared Jesus' side?

(Apr. 20, 2020  4:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I could see the name being Lance Longinus. Longinus is based off a Roman soldier that used a lance, and since the contact points could resemble that of a lance, it could make sense.

In Christian Mythology, yes.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - MagixG - Apr. 30, 2020

In that case, did someone recommend Spear Longinus?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 30, 2020

(Apr. 30, 2020  4:27 AM)MagixG Wrote: In that case, did someone recommend Spear Longinus?

There's already Super for S, so that's most likely out of the picture. Maybe Pierce/Piercing Longinus could be a good name.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - MagixG - May. 01, 2020

(Apr. 30, 2020  5:06 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  4:27 AM)MagixG Wrote: In that case, did someone recommend Spear Longinus?

There's already Super for S, so that's most likely out of the picture. Maybe Pierce/Piercing Longinus could be a good name.

You my dear friend, appear to be forgetting that with this system, there's the possibility that they'll use the same initial for 2 bases, just of different rotations. So, we could have Super for right spins which we'd be able to tell from the chip, or Spear for left, also identifiable by chip

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyCrafter - May. 01, 2020

(May. 01, 2020  9:44 AM)MagixG Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  5:06 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: There's already Super for S, so that's most likely out of the picture. Maybe Pierce/Piercing Longinus could be a good name.

You my dear friend, appear to be forgetting that with this system, there's the possibility that they'll use the same initial for 2 bases, just of different rotations. So, we could have Super for right spins which we'd be able to tell from the chip, or Spear for left, also identifiable by chip

That only works if there is no dual spin chips in Sparking to be able to use the same letter for two Rings.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Cat-Daddy - May. 01, 2020

sooooo i know Brave Valk was released end of April....what is supposed to be the next release and when? when do you think we'll see some leaks on parts and whatnot?

edit: my bad looks like its the next fafnir, may 2020...but its may now! MAY we see it soon? (sorry dad joke) but seriously...are beys typically launched at the end of the month? and typically, do they release information middle of the month? are launch schedules pretty regular ie typically are the same year to year?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - HakaishinLDrago - May. 01, 2020

(May. 01, 2020  6:37 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: sooooo i know Brave Valk was released end of April....what is supposed to be the next release and when? when do you think we'll see some leaks on parts and whatnot?

edit: my bad looks like its the next fafnir, may 2020...but its may now! MAY we see it soon? (sorry dad joke) but seriously...are beys typically launched at the end of the month? and typically, do they release information middle of the month? are launch schedules pretty regular ie typically are the same year to year?

The teaser for fafnir said May 30th aka pretty much June 1st

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - May. 01, 2020

(May. 01, 2020  6:37 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: sooooo i know Brave Valk was released end of April....what is supposed to be the next release and when? when do you think we'll see some leaks on parts and whatnot?

Yes, beys typically release at the end of the month with the exception of the antagonists bey which from previous seasons it was Legend Spriggan and Revive Phoenix which released in early july (i dont count Xcalibur or Diabolos because their users are not villians)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - MagixG - May. 04, 2020

(May. 01, 2020  4:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  9:44 AM)MagixG Wrote: You my dear friend, appear to be forgetting that with this system, there's the possibility that they'll use the same initial for 2 bases, just of different rotations. So, we could have Super for right spins which we'd be able to tell from the chip, or Spear for left, also identifiable by chip

That only works if there is no dual spin chips in Sparking to be able to use the same letter for two Rings.

Aren't most/all chips using 2 letters, or was that only Helios and Hyperion?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - May. 04, 2020

(May. 01, 2020  9:44 AM)MagixG Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  5:06 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: There's already Super for S, so that's most likely out of the picture. Maybe Pierce/Piercing Longinus could be a good name.

If there's no precedent for something, I'm not going to assume that it's going to happen. In fact, the precedent is that it won't happen at the moment. The only other thing that I could see happening is that they give any repeated letter Rings a second initial, but there's no guarantee that they'll even need to repeat any letters. Also, I'm pretty sure that BeyCrafter was referring to what would happen if there was Super for Right and Spear for Left, and having a Dual Spin Chip such as Spriggan. For example, Super Spriggan Zeta' 1B would be SSp.Zt' 1B and Spear Spriggan Zeta' 1B would just be a copy-paste of that: SSp.Zt' 1B. That's the biggest reason for why repeating a letter for a Ring without adding an initial would not make sense.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JavariTheChamp - May. 04, 2020

Somebody review the new manga chapter, and the new discs please.

I see images of the disks. One of the discs is in an X shape. And has X in the disc prong. Looks like the disc could be for a future Xcalibur, as it has the shape of the triple saber move that Xcalibur is known for.

Another looks like the 1S chassis mixed with outer and a bit of 0. Looks like it has an E on the disc prong, maybe an M.

Another Has Z on the disc, it’s black with metal, and I don’t know how to explain, but it looks like it has mini spikes going
up and down. Don’t know about you but it looks as there black part might be able to move.

Also Wakiya is still in this chapter, hopefully new wyvern coming.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_xN-quFTkN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Although take the disc leaks with a grain of salt.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - May. 04, 2020

Just to clear things up for anyone that didn't see the posts in other threads about this, those Disks are made by CrazyAries. He definitely does a great job at modeling Beys and could technically make fake leaks if he really wanted to, but that's not his intent.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - May. 04, 2020

Yeah for anyone who actually wants to see the manga page from the original source here:
https://twitter.com/Judgement_hiro/status/1257250316740734978

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tsukii - May. 04, 2020

Any news on future releases?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - g2_ - May. 04, 2020

(May. 04, 2020  8:17 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Any news on future releases?
No.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - MrBlade - May. 04, 2020

So this is sort of a theory on when we could expect some things to release it seems kind of stupid but I thought I should point it out anyway. So in the opening for Beyblade Burst Superking there is the part with all the past characters appearing behind Hikaru and Hyuga in this order
Rantaro, Sisco, Free, Lui, Drum, Aiga, Shu, Valt... but ignore Valt. Looking at the releases it all seems to be similar to the order of the characters in the opening Glide Rangaruk released with Hyperion and Helios, Curse Satan released in April with Brave Valkyrie, Fafnir is planned to release around the end of May, And I believe we know that Longinus is coming in June, and Codename L will be in July. With the order of the characters in the opening and their beys release so far being the same this makes me think that we could likely see Dragon in August which is usually when the Triple Booster Set releases so we could probably see Superking Dragon in the Sparking Triple Booster Set. Superking Achilles we could likely expect in September, and Superking Spriggan could be in October likely with the Superking Customize Set.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - May. 05, 2020

(May. 04, 2020  8:43 PM)MrBlade Wrote: So this is sort of a theory on when we could expect some things to release it seems kind of stupid but I thought I should point it out anyway. So in the opening for Beyblade Burst Superking there is the part with all the past characters appearing behind Hikaru and Hyuga in this order
Rantaro, Sisco, Free, Lui, Drum, Aiga, Shu, Valt... but ignore Valt. Looking at the releases it all seems to be similar to the order of the characters in the opening Glide Rangaruk released with Hyperion and Helios, Curse Satan released in April with Brave Valkyrie, Fafnir is planned to release around the end of May, And I believe we know that Longinus is coming in June, and Codename L will be in July. With the order of the characters in the opening and their beys release so far being the same this makes me think that we could likely see Dragon in August which is usually when the Triple Booster Set releases so we could probably see Superking Dragon in the Sparking Triple Booster Set. Superking Achilles we could likely expect in September, and Superking Spriggan could be in October likely with the Superking Customize Set.
There are also some random boosters beys will be back in this season anime in July,October and December

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ShuAoi76 - May. 06, 2020

THERE IS GOING TO BE A BEYBLADE MOVIE

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - HakaishinLDrago - May. 06, 2020

(May. 06, 2020  1:57 AM)ShuAoi76 Wrote: THERE IS GOING TO BE A BEYBLADE MOVIE

This is for products not for the show or a rumored movie.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ShuAoi76 - May. 06, 2020

oh sorry i did not realize, im new around here

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - HakaishinLDrago - May. 06, 2020

(May. 06, 2020  2:02 AM)ShuAoi76 Wrote: oh sorry i did not realize, im new around here

Then I suggest you read the rules here

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ReekoBlader - May. 06, 2020

Is there a date for the release of this new Fafnir?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - renidage - May. 06, 2020

(May. 06, 2020  6:30 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Is there a date for the release of this new Fafnir?
30th May, 2020