World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's your preffered style of blading? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's your preffered style of blading? (/Thread-What-s-your-preffered-style-of-blading)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Fishy - Jun. 29, 2011

Aggressive defense types? how does that work. Defense any day!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Primal - Jun. 29, 2011

Stamina! I like to use attack sometimes, but the concept of stamina has captivated me.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - TimelessOne - Jun. 29, 2011

Stamina and attack!I like how attack smashes the other bey out of the stadium like a missle EG Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
And stamina, I like the feling of majorly outspining your opponent, this was my stratagie in one of my tournys hosted by hasbro.Came 4th out of like, 75?

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Ronin Fox - Jul. 14, 2011

Usually compact (though a few times, I put in a hand-spun zombie, just to annoy my neighbors).

I must note that I haven't bladed since the plastic and HMS generations were phased out.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - toatanu - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jun. 29, 2011  1:15 AM)Fishy Wrote: Aggressive defense types? how does that work. Defense any day!

CS much? I sure hope he's not a noob talking about Rock Leone 145WB-style "defense" combos.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - PunkBlader - Jul. 14, 2011

Depends upon the situation but since its mostly hasbro sadiums I go with defence.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - MegaPanda - Jul. 14, 2011

I love defense beys and I also find attack types interesting haha.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - KCPJ - Jul. 14, 2011

I prefer attack types and I sepecialize in jumping beys like my Basalt Bull 230AS and also my incredibly,most powerful,most awesome beyspirit ever!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - AerialSnack - Jul. 14, 2011

ATTACK TYPES! While I love attack types, you should really have more than one type of bey.cause if you have only attaqck types, you gunna fail. I think it would be hard for any attack type to beat basalt horogium.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Ronin Fox - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jun. 29, 2011  1:15 AM)Fishy Wrote: Aggressive defense types? how does that work. Defense any day!

Could he mean a defensive combo launched aggressively, perhaps? I've seen people pull it off, mainly in Hasbro stadiums. An accurate "attack" (doesn't have to be Gattyaki) with a heavy defensive blade can deflect a light attack type into a pocket.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - AerialSnack - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  11:57 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote:

Could he mean a defensive combo launched aggressively, perhaps? I've seen people pull it off, mainly in Hasbro stadiums. An accurate "attack" (doesn't have to be Gattyaki) with a heavy defensive blade can deflect a light attack type into a pocket.

I have had a defense bey, that when it go hit, it would circle around to the enemy's other side, and hit it a few times. Maybe that's what he means.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - MFB Mad Master - Nov. 01, 2011

I like to completly blind side my opponment with an attack to get them off balance then I do a big smash attack to KO them.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Orion~ - Nov. 01, 2011

Combo or attack, attack is awesome because I don't like Beyblades just staying in the middle and doing nothing. Combo is good too because I like balanced Beys. Cute

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Arupaeo - Nov. 02, 2011

Gotta go with combo. You must be a versatile blader to succeed!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - njrk97 - Nov. 02, 2011

pure survival drag the battle out and whatch the bey crumble by an out spin

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - CherryICG - Nov. 15, 2011

My preference would be defense, simply because I had such good results in the original game with Master Turtle being such a heavy mother... and others primarily choosing attack. I assumed it would be a high percentage, but I didn't realize it would take almost fifty percent xD However, type does not decide the game, and although defense might be my preference, my chosen bey is a completely different type chosen on superstition, if that's what you want to call it.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Goldchain3 - Nov. 15, 2011

It's gotta be Defense for me. My cousin uses mostly attack types, so I getta WALL him with my MF Basalt Bull GB145CS. It'll be pretty funny while he tries to figure out a counter. I also excell in Stamina. Got me a Flame Byxis (230 BABY!!!!), and WD. No Phantom though. Got BASALT!!!! I will WALL ALL OF YOU (sorry for caps)!!!

RE: What's your preffered style of bladeing? - Arvelas - Nov. 15, 2011

(Dec. 28, 2008  8:38 AM)Midnight Sinha© Wrote: I like to crucially damage and knock out other blades out of the stadium when it's a tough battle, I go for Attack!
you too? i like when i hit a bey hard enough into a wall that it loses a lot of spin.

attack for me. i always like a good challenge when im facing a heavy defense bey. the fact that i have to come up with different strategies to knock them out, its just fun for me. and i feel that stamina beys are too easy to knock out these days. defense beys are still a little bit of a problem for me. but still, ATTACK!!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Neko Fury - Nov. 15, 2011

I find myself more of the Defence/Stamina type. I don't know why, I guess if I'm against a defensive type then I would choose Stamina. Also I like non-aggressive types.

I would love to add attack into it as well but I fear of my rubber tips wearing out, and I don't like buying duplicates of the same blade, mostly if I have already 2 of the same metal wheels. For example I already have 2 storm wheels from Pegasus and Aquario

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Jaygrazer - Nov. 15, 2011

Although I do like some Defensive-Stamina combos, I absolutley LOVE ko-ing beys..... Grin

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Raigeko13 - Nov. 15, 2011

Attack.
Why just wait it out being a wall, when you can absolutely obliterate that wall?
More exciting battles... Just everything about it!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Chups - Nov. 15, 2011

I'd have to say Combo...at the moment I'm using defense/stamina more though...about 70% of time I use it. The rest is Attack.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 15, 2011

I'm defense/stamina right now but I'm movIng towards attack types now.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - xSora10 - Nov. 15, 2011

I definitely am an attack type guy. Attack types are my stars. Although, I do use the battle deck system, so I have a defense, and a balance between defense and stamina, and a back up stamina.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Twisted Prism - Nov. 15, 2011

I prefer a aggressive balance bey. Or a more balanced attack bey.
(Jul. 15, 2011  12:01 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  11:57 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote:

I have had a defense bey, that when it go hit, it would circle around to the enemy's other side, and hit it a few times. Maybe that's what he means.

I believe he means something similar to the use of a tip like RSF. Supposedly it is a top tier defense tip (which i don't agree on) but sense its rubber, it moves around semi-aggressivly. If used in a correct defense combo, you can consider that bey a semi-aggresssive/aggressive defense beyblade.