World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How many Languages do you know? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How many Languages do you know? (/Thread-How-many-Languages-do-you-know)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Dark Kerbecs - Aug. 14, 2014

I know English i can speak and read a pretty good amount of Spanish

RE: How many Languages do you know? - bigbangpegs - Jan. 03, 2015

I fluently speak and write English and Tamil, know some Spanish, Hindi,Telugu.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Vamp!re - Jan. 03, 2015

I know the following languages :
  • English
  • Urdu
  • Arabic
  • A little bit French

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Batavianblader - Jan. 03, 2015

I can speak
Dutch
Englisch
Deutsch (a bit)
French (a bit)

RE: How many Languages do you know? - SilverTsubasa - Jan. 05, 2015

I speak English fluently, I know a bit of French (the basics for a conversation), and a teeny bit of very rusty Spanish. Bad, I know. (And despite I live in an Arabic country, I know no Arabic at all.)

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Wizard - Jan. 07, 2015

I only speak English. I am studying Japanese, but I wouldn't really count it since I'm not at conversation level yet. Still, I'm getting there.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Tri - Jan. 07, 2015

I know english fluently (I think XD).

Two years of learning Spanish you'd think I'd know quite a bit. Nope. I just know how to say funny stuff and random song lyrics.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Hato - Jan. 08, 2015

I can speak fluent English and French Smile I am also learning some Spanish.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Classik - Jan. 08, 2015

Mandarin and English, Learning French and Japanese

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Stormscorpio1 - Jan. 08, 2015

I can speak English, I'm at a decent level in French I can carry on a basic conversation.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Mitsu - Jan. 08, 2015

Two; fluent English and a tad bit of French.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Siⱺn - Jul. 11, 2015

Fluent english, and swedish. GÅ SVENSKA! GÅ SVERIGE! GÅ TRENT (aka Sion)

RE: How many Languages do you know? - 1234beyblade - Jul. 11, 2015

Three: Fluent English, Fluent Polish, some French, in the process of learning Japanese.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Classik - Jul. 16, 2015

English and Some mandarin. Wanna learn sexy french.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Mint - Jul. 17, 2015

English and Filipino.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Latios300000 - Jul. 31, 2015

a few.... brasilian portuguese ( im from brasil so.... ) English, conversational spanish, and conversational italian, ( i understand these two alot more since its so similar to portuguese) i understad some things...verry litttle lol in french, i know the meanings of some japanese words,i USED to know chinese but i forgot cuz school stoped teaching it, thats it i think

RE: How many Languages do you know? - BeyGa - Jul. 31, 2015

I know English and Brazilian Portuguese... But I'll start studying Japanese asap! Grin

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Latios300000 - Jul. 31, 2015

(Jul. 31, 2015  1:11 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I know English and Brazilian Portuguese... But I'll start studying Japanese asap! Grin

dude! your from brasil too????

RE: How many Languages do you know? - The Supreme One - Jul. 31, 2015

Technically, I only know English well and enough Spanish to get by, though I intend to review what I learned in high school to keep it fresh in my mind over the next few years. As for languages I will know, I've enrolled in beginning Japanese for my freshman year, and plan to continue it all throughout college. Though I don't see myself using it on a regular basis post-graduation, I think it has the potential to be useful, since I have my sights set on working for Hasbro in the future. Additionally, I started learning German through Duolingo a couple weeks ago and may consider applying to enter the spring German 102 course at my university, if I can fit it into my schedule.

TL:DR — I know English and basic Spanish, and I'm learning German and Japanese.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - BeyGa - Jul. 31, 2015

(Jul. 31, 2015  5:39 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2015  1:11 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I know English and Brazilian Portuguese... But I'll start studying Japanese asap! Grin

dude! your from brasil too????

Yes! LOL I'm from Brazil, man. Smile

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Voldie - Aug. 11, 2015

English is my first language, but I used to spend 2 months a year in Mexico so I picked up on a bit of Spanish. I also used to be fluent in French when I lived in France, but a lot of both languages have been lost due to lack of use. I can listen and read in French, but I probably wouldn't be able to participate in a conversation properly Unhappy

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Maximum Dranzer - Aug. 11, 2015

MANY Tongue_out Fluent English , Hindi , Marathi(state language so have to learn on purpose), French , Gujarati , Kutchi and A TAD BIT of Japanese Tongue_out

RE: How many Languages do you know? - FIREFIRE CPB - Sep. 06, 2015

english, hindi, marathi, but funny thing is even though i live in india but i don't know how to write any of indian language [i can read marathi and hindi a bit] only english.

Hindi, English and Marathi are most commonly used language in india by the way

RE: How many Languages do you know? - RagerBlade - Sep. 06, 2015

English (primary), Urdu (secondary), Spanish (from school), Arabic (little to little)

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Tri - Sep. 06, 2015

English, basic Spanish, and I enrolled in French this year for school. I'm enjoying it so far! The pronunciation of words is definitely a lot different than it looks being used to the English alphabet, haha.