zeneo in the house!

hello everyone,i know it's been months since i joined WBO and now it's too late to introduce myself,but still,i will!
my real name is Anthony Stephen Mendes,my friends call me A.S.M. and it's written as AweSoMe!
i started to play beyblade since it started and broadcasted in India,people thought it was just a silly spinning top with designs,but i thought of it as magnificent,
then,my story continues after the reincarnation of beyblade and it started all over again
well,i look forward to recieve +ve replies
welcome to the wbo i hope you enjoy this sight if u have any questions just ask me me
Uh, why are you welcoming someone else when this is your introduction thread?
Welcome A.S.M. I want to tell you tell my sister name is Asma. Smile
Read the rule dont forget..
Potato-because,he's ready to offer me help
BattleLion-you're from Pakistan?i guess,there's a new guy from Pakistan as well abdulhad or something,he's a new member
Zeneo, I saw his thread... I agree. You from India. are you up from challenge.... how many beyblade do you have??! i have 17.. Zeneo do you speak Urdu or Hindi
i only have 6...
but i'm buying phantom orion and l-drago destroy!
i'm always ready for a challenge!
please don't ask me what beys i have!
it might be a combo, i am not asking... but you have to buy four , two of phantom orion and two ldrago destroy.. 1 pair for you and one pair for me. send me okay i will pay you please. help me i can't find beyblade like these.. I hope you understand my feel. dont care about the money.. Yaar bhai help kro. Tongue_out_wink