your first day at something new

ok i started this cause i just changed blocks in my school from the 6-1 to 6-2. so i get off my bus, i walk to the office, and get my new schedule. so i walk to my new home room. i turn the corner the first group i see a bunch of girls screaming at me " oohh the new kid." 3 girls run up to me and introduce themselves. i am already getting durty looks from some of the girls too. im thinking what the heck. not comin over to say hi. half the kids have seen me and i am giving high fives to my freind son the block. so the girl i was getting a dirty look from turned out and i was told this at lunch. my freinds ex girlfreind. im thinking oh carp. but she doesnt know me that well so i dont know why i got a dirty look. so ya it cooled down. but it was still sorta frantic the rest of the day. but one of the girls came up to me this morning when i got into homeroom and she says. " i know this is early but my freind wants to go out." so she points to her. somewat good looking girl. then she said" not her, her over there." i told the girl who was telling me all this. " not interested. she isnt my type." then later im told that the girl who wanted to as me out that she likes a different guy every week so nothin done there but i think i might get a girlfreind this time around. but it was awesome

ok sorry for talking for ever

so wat happened with you guys.

oh ya i wasnt thinking i would get sorrounded by girls but i did.

so yup

oh ya if any of you guys have seen the band three doors donw drummer he looks exactly like my teacher weird
Dude. You're 12. (no offense)
so wat is wrong

if you are talking about the girl thing well i said that because no girls really adore as much as they do