young and old

brad: I kind of understand your loss, as 7 years ago when some b.stard in my school had stolen my first(I had two at that time though) Beyblade Driger S where I brought my stadium to school for everyone to play which almost made me quit the game for good, however, in the end I got it back from him when he foolishly brought it back to school and tried to use it now the only thing that has remained from that Driger S is Tiger Defenser with a bent AR, whose BB has been broken thanks to DEMS...
soz about that brad thats aload of blades
Brad i feel your sadness thankfully you carried on, if i was you i would of quit
yes me too i was going to quit but because my only blade broke but i could not stop thinking about beyblades.
sorry bout that man...i'd have arm-barred that kid who stole them (that is if i'd have found them)
Brad at the time were they your only HMSs, if so im very sorry. By the way dragoonSTRIKE ice blading sounds cool
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:40 PM)TowelTerror Wrote: Brad at the time were they your only HMSs, if so im very sorry. By the way dragoonSTRIKE ice blading sounds cool

Yes, it was all of my HMS.
you left out the funny part
they were all takara and at the time hasbro hadnt released HMS yet and there were no shooters in there so the theifs codnt shoot them
(Jan. 11, 2009  3:34 PM)Giga Wrote: you left out the funny part
they were all takara and at the time hasbro hadnt released HMS yet and there were no shooters in there so the theifs codnt shoot them

Uhh how did I leave this out? I mentioned it ... and I don't find it particularly funny that someone stole something from me and then couldn't use it, therefore leaving both of us with nothing. Confused
(Jan. 11, 2009  3:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  3:34 PM)Giga Wrote: you left out the funny part

that someone stole something from me and then couldn't use it, therefore leaving both of us with nothing. Confused

so youd rather he be able to use them?
also sorry i think i may have upset you sorry
i have a dark sense of humor
yeah id be pissed good point
sorry everyone
maybe if they are reading it now they be like this
i can not take it no more i got to give back the blades i n a guilty manore
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:40 PM)TowelTerror Wrote: By the way dragoonSTRIKE ice blading sounds cool

its soo funn..but when its -20 F outside, its kinda gets to you....lol Pinching_eyes_2
um should someone lock this i mean its getting to the point of people not talking about acheivments but ice beybladeing
(Jan. 12, 2009  11:34 AM)Giga Wrote: um should someone lock this i mean its getting to the point of people not talking about acheivments but ice beybladeing

I completely forgot about this. XD Achievements anyone?
RESTARTING THREAD
DO NOT REPLY TO ANYTHING ON THE LAST 4 PAGES
(i feel like a mod lol)
so nothing about achievements or not about the stuff we were just talking about
ONLY Achievments nothing bout nicked blades, ice beybladeing or nything else like that
i think i achieved patients i had to wait for my blade for about 4 or 5 mounth
(Jan. 05, 2009  6:59 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: this is about what you have achieved in bladeing and what things you want to achieved then we can make a group of youngers that want help with bladeing about under fithteen and the ones that are older will get help from the over fithteen as i am a younger i will be in the youger group as i am eleven.

none .......sigh